For anyone looking to help out Mexico here are the links for Cruz Roja Mexicana

For anyone looking to help out Mexico here are the links for Cruz Roja Mexicana.

Bitcoin 1FbAH58dukhoqkxZqv37svfuyTa1Jz3JEV

ETH 0x023704d4A4Ef85537A8209588b7f3B9fe3b6C17f

Litecoin LbgRLwqHcLY9vUM3JKm4KdoBjNm9a4M8ht

please help them with what you can. god bless

nice, sent 100k gringos

>For anyone looking to help out Mexico

Thanks for putting this at the beginning of your post so I could immediately stop reading and not waste any more of my valuable time.

Is it really appropriate to mock these people that need help desperately?

these people need help

please consider donating a few thousand dollars to help these individuals out

whats the legitimacy of this?

I sent 100k Bitbeans, so they can eat it while their houses are being rebuilt

okay I get that there are times for fun and games but there are literally over a hundred people killed in the earthquake and hundreds of children that need food and shelter.

nigga dat just ur wallets

the charity isn't accepting bitbeans at this time only BTC, ETH and LTC

You can check out the offical site

En solidaridad y apoyo a las personas afectadas por el pasado sismo y réplicas con epicentro en Oaxaca, Bitso ha habilitado cuentas para recibir donaciones. Una de las grandes ventajas de las tecnologías que Bitso integra: Bitcoin, Ethereum y Litecoin, es poder mover valor de manera rápida y eficiente desde cualquier lugar del mundo a cualquier hora.
Desafortunadamente personas han perdido su hogar, un techo donde vivir, sus pertenencias y tristemente hasta la vida de algún ser querido. Este esfuerzo será un apoyo para poder restablecer su vida y su día a día lo antes posible.

Únete y ayuda a la gran labor de la Cruz Roja ayudando en este y otros desastres naturales y crisis humanitarias con el hashtag #BitcoinAyudaAMexico y realizando una donación a las siguientes cuentas:

The addresses are legit. Thanks for posting this user. Even though im down money today there is nothing greater than helping out those in need. I donated what i could 500 bucks of btc

thanks. I donated .55 bitcoin. I know if i were in need ppl would try to help me out

FUCK. MEXICO.

>#BitcoinAyudaAMexico
Is it this op?
“Join this campaign and help the efforts made by the RED CROSS in Mexico by using the hashtag #BitcoinAidMexico and make a donation to one of the following accounts:
Bitcoin (BTC) 1DaHfXsoPfZ2jznJhB62vR3QEVFhhZ2tMR
Ethereum (ETH) 0x88B6021aE4BB9830f2E9D5BB38B83427b9D7ffEc
Ripple (XRP) rEFMdiTbLmZq5ZiMGrWGoyP48DMFqXjNkM [No Destination Tag required]”

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/mexican-bitcoin-exchange-bitso-aids-red-cross-earthquake-relief-efforts/

Impersonating a charity is a federal offense, OP

Pretty damn cunty

I reported OP, we're all going to make it

looks like it collapsed under the weight of remittances sent from illegals wonderland up north

Not if you dont live in America :^)

extradition nao.

Don't worry, these spics have checks coming in every day from the 12 beanie babies they threw across the border. You help Mexico every time you pay taxes.

Boy, just when I thought Veeky Forums couldn't sink any lower.

why don't you donate instead of sitting back and hurting people?

I sense fruit picking in your future, cabron
fighting your destiny is futile

yeah these are the addresses. Sorry copy and pasted the wrong ones. It doesn't matter though i'll just transfer all the funds that got send to the addresses in the original post to these addresses

shame

lol what a faggot

Yeah okay buddy