Shkreli attended Hunter College High School. He dropped out before his senior year due to a lack of interest...

> Shkreli attended Hunter College High School. He dropped out before his senior year due to a lack of interest, but received the credits necessary for his diploma through a program that placed him in an internship at Wall Street hedge fund Cramer, Berkowitz and Company WHEN HE WAS 17.

How?

He's clearly very smart. I live in NYC and hunter high school is probably the best high school in the city, if not close behind Stuyvesant.

It's like how people say bill gates dropped out of Harvard

"hunter high school is probably the best high school in the city, if not close behind Stuyvesant."

WHAT ABOUT BRONX SCIENCE?

That's about 3rd or 4th place

nah both fell behind bronx sci somehow

he's very intelligent. I don't know what it actually is but from watching his streams and him talk at other occasions, I would place him at 150-160 IQ. And of course just like most smart people his mouth got him in trouble.

>How?
He applied himself and had a good support network (either parents, family, or mentors within the school system, I dunno who).

It's how education SHOULD work.

Is there a selection bias in these industries against people who have strong moral compasses?

He's got high functioning autism

I thought he attended City As
I remember because this was where the people that dropped out of my high school went or where the school sent them if they were getting shitty grades

If he's so fucking smart why is he in prison for being a loudmouth idiot? And why would he pull pathetic PR stunts like buying Wu Tang's album? That's something an ex-reality star/boy band member would pull.

>being this retarded

>jacking off to failed living wall street memes while estimating his IQ

this nigger asked for brealy and myers corporate finance books for his 13th birthday

now he's asking for lube for his daily prison buttfuckings. wow what a genius his IQ must be a million

yeah right, a pathological liar and a psychopath never lies about his past

these faggots all voted for trump and believe his great businessman/negotiator myths so i'm not surprised. they'll believe anything.

>If he's so fucking smart why is he in prison for being a loudmouth idiot?

*ahem*

I quote from Wikipedia:

"Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder[1] characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits. [...]

Boldness. Low fear including stress-tolerance, toleration of unfamiliarity and danger, and high self-confidence and social assertiveness. The PCL-R measures this relatively poorly and mainly through Facet 1 of Factor 1. Similar to PPI Fearless dominance. May correspond to differences in the amygdala and other neurological systems associated with fear.[1][2] Psychopaths tend to have reduced fear.[12]

Disinhibition. Poor impulse control including problems with planning and foresight, lacking affect and urge control, demand for immediate gratification, and poor behavioral restraints. Similar to PCL-R Factor 2 and PPI Impulsive antisociality. May correspond to impairments in frontal lobe systems that are involved in such control.[1][2]"

so he's not smart, he's just a mentally ill trust fund kid who wasted his awesome professional network by becoming a living meme

>Shrkeli

obvious jewb is obvious

he's albanian

you're the moron running your mouth without knowing anything
Veeky Forums is infested with your type, don't reply to me until you figure out what you got wrong in your post

>If he's so smart why does he like having fun with his money?
Wu Tang album cost practically nothing for him. People that only want to acquire money and never enjoy it end up just as miserable as those who blow everything they have.

Is it just me or is Shkreli a hot ass studmuffin?

I'd suck his dick, shame he's straight.

>wasted
Well he's sorta in a rough spot because he went to prison, but if you ignore the fact that he is there then I really wouldn't call it wasted. You know his name; you don't know the hundreds of other people like him who subscribe to society's expectations and never have any fun. I think that he fucked up with the hillary clinton hair thing big time but before that he was doing just fine for himself

hunter is top 5 but no way top 2

it goes

stuyvesant
bx sci
hunter/brooklyn tech

thats how its always been

Lol, faggot.

I look up to this guy. I'm gonna watch all of his videos and be like him.

High IQ doesn't necessarily equal wisdom.