7 BTC of buys on page one vs. 1/2 BTC of sells...

7 BTC of buys on page one vs. 1/2 BTC of sells. Upcoming report from Spero Research Group (rumors of nothing but praise for IOC) releasing sometime this week - likely today or tomorrow - and FINTECH awards next week. $4.15 per coin, 16 mil. supply, under $70 mil. market cap. How rich will we be?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SperoResearch
speroresearch.com/methodology/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062410.0
oracle-investment.com/
berkshirehathaway.com/
youtu.be/pQkqCx7oJac
dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/76675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's market cap should be around 200m so a 3x is what I am expecting after the paper and Fintech hype.

Assuming the paper is positive.

"This is what its about people! Thanks for your generosity and care for other people."
-IOC

I see it hitting a billion, and it would be the only coin that deserves it. The fact is every other shitcoin out there has only a single use or no use. No coin in the top 100 deserves their spot other than IOC. In my eyes the ICO crypto bubble is similar to the silicon valley shit tech startup culture.

I can see 1bill market cap which is about $60 a coin.

I am tired of getting burned and I am sure everyone else is too.

We caused ether to crash with viltaliks death news, we should band together as a board and collectively go all in to this coin. To destroy all crypto chinks and other coins.

This is a 5X guaranteed.

Looking forward to the report. Could be huge.

$60 would be insane but I can't see this going ANTSHARE/NEO-level hype running up 500%+ ... unless they release this research report soon and the news is "IOC is the best fucking coin, worth $1000 a coin, fucking buy it dickbags"

Oh and it's a comfy hodl, almost no sellers.

After the release of DIONS we will all participate in staking our coins in their respective wallets.

Join the slack and let this community grow.

Enough of all the ICO bullshit. This is IOC.

Running up 500% would bring IOC to 350 mil market cap, which was literally what Antshares was at before their own 500% bull run

Really the market cap is stupid small for its potential.

Shit, you're right... so $20 per IOC really isn't out of the question. Did you see that big 500+ BTC sell-wall at .005?

God how many people are holding bags for this coin?

They aren't bags (yet) -- most people who bought in during last weeks shill are up about 60-80% today. Still time to buy in, too, as we're in 'buy the rumor' phase.

Nah this shit is pumped up hard, too high risk

'Pumped up hard'

Not by a long shot.16 mil circ and low market cap. This is still smart money moving in.

Not even considering selling atm. But, as always, dyor.

enjoy your no gains

>go too sleep
>wake up
>IOC made me another $300

Wait until the report release saying "IOC most undervalued coin out right now" and you wake up with another $1k!

i'm sold on this shit

going in with 0.2 btc

HODL ME BROS

Welcome!

DIONS bro!

Hodl strong ;)

Welcome to the club!

You fell for it...now you will suffer

Join our slackchannel while ur at it ;)

They must find one of us in the wreckage brother.

The amount of shilling in this thread is ridiculous

Shilling isn't always a bad thing, I fell into the Antshares hype at $7 and it was a pretty solid investment.

Informative shilling is still informative
This

IOC is the best. DIONS BROS TIL THE END OF THE LINE

I am thinking we'll see the report today. We're exactly 1-week away from Fintech, which would give us a solid week to get the news out about IOC, then next week FINTECH and maybe we'll see the block call next Monday or even accounted at (during) or after FINTECH?

Patiently waiting for the @channel tag in slack

Bought a hundred at 2.50, this is what I've been waiting for

but its ATH

It was ATH yesterday, and the day before...

I pick up 377 at 50k I'm so happy this is my first moonshot.

Not right now it aint
If youre buying under the actual ATH its a bargain

You'll be able to get into the under 100k range tonight if these sell walls keep stacking. IT will be a good buy under $4.00

>1btc buy wall every 3 orders
I smell whale fuckery

Sell wall* but either way

Doesn#'t seem to be dropping

>Spero Research Group
Im all in on IOC but I can find jack shit about Spero Research Group if the user would lie to link me?

Speroresearch.com

They rebranded from Oracle Investment (same people who wrote the in depth analysis on TenX

IOC has no whales. Top wallet has like 1% I think

Also:
twitter.com/SperoResearch

Twitter of the new group. They rebranded from Oracle Investment.

Less than. The distribution is amazing for this coin. Perfect for Proof of Stake

3.24% actually

Still it's impressive.

This coin is a godsend.

Lel bittrex has a couple.

I know one of the resident whales is on there. Usually posts in the slack, helps keep price low for newbies when he can

>twitter.com/SperoResearch
A little bit amateurish for my liking
I'm still all in.

God damnit I almost bought into this shitcoin at sub $2. The memeing was too shilly though I couldn't decide.

this shit looks like they made it using Frontpage or dreamweaver - speroresearch.com/methodology/

however, i do like the new i/o digital website, looks a lot better with more detail.

No name attached to the research either.
Can you really tie the TenX moon to the Spero report?
Can anyone who is better at figures than me , give an evaluation of Speros's evaluation of TenX?

You'll have to look for Oracle Investment (that was Spero before the rebrand)

Pajeet Level webdev.

That said the coin does not look like a scam.
They were also at the same Fintech awards last year though?

Found it:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2062410.0

First 'Green' whale I have seen

nooo only have 50 IOC...

cool. this was their old website:
oracle-investment.com/

it looked much better back then. but their "research report" was basically just a spreadsheet.

also, if oracle investment was so badass then why did they have to rebrand with an inferior logo/brand/website. makes no sense.

for those not on the dionsbro shuttle yet, you might want to wait and see if there is a pullback after this report comes out

Meh been on the rocket and launchpad since 30k sats. At this point, im just staking

Oracle is a bit misleading with the whole Orcale corporation thing

Reminder not to judge a book by it's cover:
berkshirehathaway.com/

All of IOC in general is a big reminder of that as well.

How many IOC are you guys holding?
2760 checking in here.

4k checking in!

Good. Hold my hand user. :)

How do you guys get in so earily?

175 from 47k reporting in. Not that much but still 320$ -> 800$

This coin has been shilled for 5 months straight. Its called paying attention and doing research.

Will I make it with 800

started on 25th aug, crypto gods have been harsh to me, only losses over here...

will this shit even go up anymore or is this just bag shilling since it finally mooned?

European Fintech Awards on 26th of september.
Dions release incoming.

It hasnt even started to moon yet. This is still accumulation phase

Lol. This is early as can be user, this will be pumped over the next month

got out at 115k from 70k, hoping to get back in sub 100k if possible. hoping those new spike floors are not legit lol or I dun goofd

Some resident early believers.

500k IOC.

HNNNNNG

this guy drops his bags and it's all over

He was the 500 BTC whale that threw up the Sell wall at .005 SATS this morning. He said later in Slack he isn't selling any until it hits the .004+ range.

good to know. thanks user

your comments, thoughts, insults and arguments are welcome. i'm here for the long-haul. made the dumb mistake of trading in and out of IOC in the past.

Yeah their website just looks standard institutional to me, which means institutional money. I'm their telegram and their team is obviously pro. Their tele community is my first crypto chat that isn't overrun with teenagers and pajeets. Their tenx report wasn't much though, just a spreadsheet so probably not responsible for the price rise unless they also gave a report to their institutional clients.

Ioc is apparently the full report that they normally just give to private clients though, so will at least get an idea of why the whales are buying in

We won't know DIONS for at least 2 weeks.
Change that to fintech.
If the spero report is as good as it's predicted to be, we could be seeing $6-$8 by the time the Fintech awards come around.
Will probably dump a bit before DIONS but I highly doubt it'll drop below $5 if it gets above.

Also, reminder that Chameleon will almost undoubtedly be bigger than DIONS, and if it's as good as it looks could turn this coin into a top 5 coin.

Side chains to help remove network bloat and jack transaction speed to 100,000 per sec. Quite reasonable and not crazy like ETH's Raiden network (still in alpha)

I guarantee chameleon is almost done with its beta

What if its as shit as their website?
Also check the caliber of their twitter followers.

Im still all in. Maybe spezo is some 60 year old guy with excel.

their website says chameleon is 70% as well, does that seem accurate? if so, got damn

All I know is that it pumped TenX by 500% after that paper, so I assume it's got some important followers.

Yeah they've been working on Chameleon simultaneously as DIONS which is part of the reason DIONS release took so long (they wanted to have 2 successive releases within a short span).

They've been working on it but DIONs first.

Also check pic related... the twitter cucks are gonna buy in now. HNNGNNG

For the user who posted about DIONS back in January and February... thank you.

Easier to explain what TenX does to old people with old money.

When will it go down so I can buy cheaper

Posting a rare joel/taino

youtu.be/pQkqCx7oJac

>pic related is our BASED Founder

Take a look at their followers on twitter.

Their twitter and telegram followers are crypto people though. Their real important followers are their old men investors who don't know how to use the internet that they are explaining these reports to

God damn can't break through that 5btc sell wall

holy shit this guy is actually a spic wannabe rapper.

you're literally investing in some big-nosed puerto-rican who tried to sing and dance his way to millions back in 2008.

his "background" is in music, not crypto.

i guess it's impressive that he can rent lambos for the day and hire models to dance around a mansion.

you gotta give him that.

all in on J O E L

poast yfw you check the IOC chart and your balance

I think the rebrand was a smart idea. Rebranding Oracle to Spero Research to enforce that they are a research based group. Logo also looks sick. Seems like good leadership and vision to me.

They had to solve the Oracle problem.

You do realize that he ended up self teaching himself code back in 2010.

juicy buying opportunity right now

Oh and he isn't the lead dev.

Lead dev is a phycicist and security coding expert who worked at CERN

Here's some proofs:

dspace.mit.edu/openaccess-disseminate/1721.1/76675

Ctrl F Hatton

where exactly is this info because i couldn't find anything about the lead dev. this basic info should be on their website should it not? i shouldn't have to go dig through fucking slack or discord channels to get relevant, basic facts about the people behind a coin. this is what pisses me off about the lack of transparency IN GENERAL with cryptofaggot teams.

You're a little too active in here. Please, it's scaring me user

Email him then you muppet.

Its on the site, click derek hatton. Wew lad.