Can't we just pick a fucking alt and moon that bitch already? lets make something 1000% green for the fuck of it...

Can't we just pick a fucking alt and moon that bitch already? lets make something 1000% green for the fuck of it. Comment with what alt you would like to see make it and if you think it can. Who knows your last bag might make you billions if you hold it long enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/renos/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-mvbitfNQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RDD

Ark. dubs confirm.

Let's go with RDD

choose one fuck stop arguing just agree with the next person it's not this fucking hard you dumb fucking cunts just agree on something

Chancoin

coin supply only 6 million
should be easy 1$

thank you i'm game for RDD any day plus it's super cheap so 1000% shouldn't be too hard. So RDD it is?

Where do I buy Chancoin? Is it on Trex?

Waltoncoin. Look at the market cap

lets do it

Dude. Mega moon XWC. We could 1000% that bitch with little effort. Shitcoin with easy pump capacity.

litecoin reee

s
h
i
t
c o i n

you got played, sell at a loss

but RDD is so much cheaper LTC is dead with an inflation rate out of this world but coinbase has it on there making it harder for it to have a quick pump and no one notice.

Siacoin because why not

Check this. XWC is second place %gain right now, and moving up on the first page of volume charts.
If IOP can make it, so can XWC. Also there is already a pump group behind it. With just a little nudge, XWC will go 1000%.

next person chooses then xwc or rdd

keked at the supply

Meme triangle.

how about we short xwc and pump rdd

Bitdice

Do you even know what short trading is? It's where you borrow someone's shares, sell them, buy them back cheaper, keep the profit, and then return the shares.
RDD has walls that are $50k tall for miles. Good luck on RDD unless you have a very wealthy whale on your side.

this is gonna pump x1000 based on my professional analysys.
BUY BUYB UYB

how about LINK? it's on ED right now for 2x ico but it still has a ton of growth potential. i'm thinking of buying some right now since i didn't get into the presale or crowdsale yesterday.

no its where you buy when the candles are short dummy

my whales sperm is for sale at 50k a table spoon what you got on me son?

Why would you pick anything other than Chainlink? It just started on EtherDelta today, is still ultra cheap and has a tiny market cap right now and is an actual product crypto needs.

If you got the cash to back it, go RDD. You're going to need to put up one hell of a bid to make price move. RDD will get really squirrelly around 50 and 75 sats as you get dumped on by weak hands. But if you can maintain a bid wall large enough, go ahead.
XWC would be easier to do.

Okcash

Because it's on etherdelta.

lolthanksi'm definitely going with link if it makes trex i'll be rich link it is thanks much will be dubbing up on delta

If you want to do this, it's going to have to be:

A) A low cap coin
B) On a semi-popular exchange

Otherwise, typical bizraelis won't have enough money to move it and can't be bothered signing up at some backwater exchange.

Cryptopia or Yobit is probably your best bet.

Decred. It's mooning with or without Veeky Forums.

15m cap
chancoin is lit without chan. chan made the news already so chan is pointless. agreed but only 126% not 1000% everyone will buy the last dcr dip and preach .1 prices again.

cv2

15m is still way too high. Unless you got a couple whales in your pocket, biz ain't budging it.

This has my vote: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/renos/

For this to do any good, the market cap would need to be pretty low. RDD is a good option in general, but it's still 25m market cap.

Much of Veeky Forums is on bittrex. May want to stick to that.

Honestly, HempCoin (THC) is probably the best one right now. 3m market cap, on bittrex, in a slow growth right now after recovering from a previous moon-crash, and the bid/ask walls look to be pretty level.

can we just decide on one, THC looks a good bet on bittrex

youtube.com/watch?v=v-mvbitfNQ0

doriancoin.org

what.
the.
fuck.