I know this isn't a begging thread

i know this isn't a begging thread.

I'm moving to England in a week, i broke the dishwasher in work today and im being forced to pay for the damages. because im only casual i have no real way to get out of it as they said they will take me to court.

I have to use about 80% of the money i saved to pay for the dishwasher which is leaving me with little to no money to get settled when i move.

i hate these threads but i know theres some generous people who have more than they need. listed below is a bitcoin wallet address. i hate asking for help, but im playing all my cards and hoping someone is kind enough to get me back on my feet. have an amazing day/night and i wish you all the best.

happy trading.

1FVUyHKqy9ev4rWsxXwef5mNCHypsveEeM

Sent ;)

This might sound like a meme, and that's because it is. But, it's a real opportunity. Post a timestamped pic of yourself with a sharpie up your ass and I'll send you 0.0875 BTC.

Just sent 100k

Two sharpies and I'll double this man's generous donation

why would you want to take advantage of someone in a position im in? does that get you off or something?

How do you break a dishwasher?

If he delivers, I'll match your bid.

send me .01 and i'll post it on youtube

If he does not follow through, I will for two sharpies.

3 sharpies and I'll triple this man's offer.

put the wrong chemical in and it burnt all the inside and the piping.

shit i'll even put 3 in there all i need to do is go buy some RDD and i'll be able to afford surgery.

Sent ;)

this is capitalism hombre the beauty of the free market take it or leave it

It's got nothing to do with anything sexual. I just find it extremely interesting to see how far people are willing to go. I look at it as an experiment. Offer still stands OP.

If you livestream yourself peeing on your face and gulping that hot fresh urine I will give you .5 BTC

Let's see them coins first, then I'll post some sharpies. Guaranteed.

12BDNkfdiRSCCMbTzZjFjWfstC8danJrqD

Most I'll offer you since you're not OP is 0.5 ETH. Same thread though, needs to be timestamped.

What did you put in it? Thermite?

so let me get this straight, your moving to england in a week and you broke your dishwasher on the job, a job that you are leaving in a week, just leave your job, turn off your phone and get on the plane ffs

I will send .01 btc as well.

It is not too bad OP, don't worry

surely they are insured for shit like this, they can fire you but doubt they can take you to court, call their bluff nigga, you're leaving the country anyway

My offer is 0.5 ETH for any Non-OP sharpie pics. 0.0875 BTC for OP only.

just bought 15k link...missed ico by a block. LET'S FUCKING GO BOYOS!

Aside: how do you add the custom token to MEW? I am holding with adamantium hands so I want them in my safest place.

I wish I owned sharpies, i'd be so crypto rich then :^(

we have a special type of liquid/chemical we put in but one of the chefs switched it and because ive done it so many times i didn't check and i accidentally connected the pipe to a chemical they use to clean the grill

A ballpoint pen would be acceptable.

can you send .1 eth first? 0x8622F34404B22Fc65024Bd459C1d4ffaf59911C5

You are not OP, nor do I have any reason to believe you'll deliver. Post first, then I'll send.

I'll send 10 ark for a timestamped clip of you performing oral on a hotdog/penis shaped food. I'll even send the 0.1 ark required for you to transfer it to your exchange wallet.

need 10% up front
need 1 ARK UP FRONT (10%)

guys please!!!! I dont know what to do? and im not fucking sticking shit up my ass for your amusement id rather be homeless. please just help me out and make yourself feel good knowing you may have put someone in a home

Nah. I'll raise to 0.6 upon delivery though.

>i know this isn't a begging thread
>Is a begging thread

i'll take shit up my ass for 10% down

Why would that make me feel good? Pen/Sharpie in ass or bust. Doesn't hurt, isn't hard.

So go to court and counter-sue them dumbass

Still will send you .01 btc for time-stamped sharpie

How do we know that you didn't completely fabricate the whole story?

dont pay for the dishwasher. you are protected by the law most likely, dont let them scare you.

if still in doubt, call a labor law lawyer. most will tell you right off that bat you are fine for free

start looking for a better job tho. shit managers are the worst

cream your own asswhole and put finger in and out and playing with it. Post webm with timestamp, and I'll no kidding send you $50 worth of bitcoin

im at home i cant show you proof as all documents and such are at work so i cant throw them away. just have to take a leap of faith

Ever seen someone post that famous sharpie in pooper photo? I have only seen it once, like a month ago i was on my phone in the park and saw it...It was a strange mix of emotions actualy seeing this meme in a photo....

you stupid fuck it will cost them more money to sue someone with no money anyway than to fix it or to just buy a new dishwasher. you're also literally leaving the country. don't pay them shit and don't contact them or return their calls.

10% down and i'll do anything you ask :) anything :*
1Em9feTkj7TdvHJdcv88x6Nx5dQmMnvZvW

You won't stick a sharpie up your ass for $400? wtf is wrong with you?

OP DON'T PAY FOR THE DISHWASHER. Seriously. Assuming you're American they can't make you pay for shit like that unless it was intentional. If you're not American, Google the laws in your country before you throw away 80% of your savings.

Just move. What are they gonna do? Extradite you over a dish washer?

I would do that in a heart beat but people on here not really gonna send it!
we all know op is on some bs and unless he's fucking the manager there he's not going to pay for the dishwasher his job was probably his fucking house and the porr fag didn't make it hodling

Nope, beggars perform and get paid afterwards. Can't trust a beggar

Unless you purposefully broke the dishwasher, there's no reason for you to replace it. Don't let them swindle you, it's the responsibility of a company to replace things that break, they can't make their employees pay for everything that they accidentally break.

Don't worry Britbong, us 'Merican millenials are just as fucked as you are.

im crying and i dont know what to do
i am going to a poor country (england) and i put all my savings on a dishwasher after someone made a court case here... i had nice savings with actual money like EUR and GBP... i am so stupid... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how little money i was making with part time work... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

>Don't worry Britbong, us 'Merican millenials are just as fucked as you are.

Somewhere around 2035, the shit will hit the fan... for 'Merica

You're literally leaving the country and you're worried about a lawsuit over a dishwasher?

>my mom is unemployed, i once told her how little money i was making with part time work... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

Are you black? Can you pretend to be black?

Seems like you can have a better quality of life in the United States just leeching off of productive people.

a guy did it yesterday haha

lurk moar

t. newfag /pol/tard
at least wait a day before you start shitting up the board with your infographics

What country are you in that you have to pay for a broken workplace dishwasher? Either Amerikkka today or 1930s Germany?

australia

OP many of us are willing to give you some coin but we need proof. unfortunately proof is sharpie in the but with a time stamp. dont show ur face its just another ass on the internet. also you should post ETH address this is the free market

This. Fuck the dishwasher

Don't believe you have to pay. Australia has ridiculous employment laws that give workers lots of rights.... Im calling BS

Just get ready to fuck off too England and don't pay them a dime. Listen to all the rational anons ITT.

>literally flying to the other side of the planet
>worried about a dishwasher

>broke the dishwasher

Don't be a moron this guy is lying

Stop whining faggot, my mom has cancer and my father has no health insurance. Basically my whole family is in crippling debt.

Fuck the US

BTC: 3PHAtyQ37rbxCRb7vF2rq5Mph5EVUYECdMe

Whatever helps

> Facts & information hurt my tiny little brains

lol

how the fuck can you move to another country wit no money? what kind of visa did you get that allows it?

OP I can send you 0.05BTC but you have to know these bitcoins are part of a money laundering/drug dealing operation so you will likely be arrested and deported in 8 months time for knowingly assisting. Let me know if you still want these tainted coins. Also you have to post a timestamped picture of a ballpoint pen in your ear.

lol

Now you're posting /pol/ infographics as a response?

go home pol fag

Post a time stamped pic of your bank account balance and last 30 days of transactions, and I will send you 1 bitcoin no questions asked.

If you don't respond to this post within 10 mins then I know you're a fucking scammer.

im a british citizen

The whole world is fucked in 2035
Google something like "2035 societal collapse"

fugg I had no idea that wallets can only be used once uniquely lmao

Newest address from bitcoin.com wallet underneath qr scan is;

16xT69VPDMmZ55wLdj4YXC3ascza2t4mL6

>Implying I'll even know if I get any coins lmao

Somebody send it for realz so OP regret not doing it! Delivered

1FPdJhVVnJbJYBf4e7FQ3kJWvRaXVfysQ3

When my girlfriend gets home i will do whatever biz asks of her for some btc or eth. Poor college students here, trying to get enough cash to pay for next semester. I have sharpies for pooper!!

Do you hav much body hair? Are your pubes shaved, trimmed, or natural? Are you circumcised? What is your body type? Are you Caucasian?

I might be willing to pay 0.5 LTC for a cam show.

>the day Veeky Forums delivered

Both white, well kempt, im circumcised, both fit and good looking. I dont think .5 ltc is enough for a cam show, but definitely enough for a couple pics!

Come on this is a blue board for fuck's sake

I really, really, really like this picture! Mind if I save it?

Only looking for you, not the roastie. You also ignored the hair questions. And 0.5 LTC is plenty. Dropped.

Happy to speak with anyone else in the thread about the offer. Unlike all the LARPers, I'm real. An actual chaturbate addict.

Go for it! Quality sucks thought

Bwahahahah, that's the second sharpie pick I've secured in two days.

holy fuck he actually did it

see! thats how much i need the money!!

1FVUyHKqy9ev4rWsxXwef5mNCHypsveEeM

plwase guys! bitcoin!

Sent.
gif

Hey man did anyone actualy send you anything? Would really like to know if biz is sadistic but delivers or just sociopathic and evil

yeah, exactly this OP