The British Empire was the greatest in human history

The British Empire was the greatest in human history.

The fact that the Anglo still rules the world today (US, Britain, Canada, Australia, NZ) is proof of this.

Football is the world's biggest sport - invented in Britain.

Cricket is the world's second biggest sport - invented in Britain.

The Industrial Revolution started in Britain. All of modern engineering is thanks to us.

Shakespeare and Dickens are considered two of the best authors ever - both British.

Charles Darwin gave us the theory of evolution.

Isaac Newton told us how gravity worked, and lots more besides.

Britain invented the television (John Logie Baird)

Britain invented the telephone (Alexander Graham Bell)

Britain invented the World Wide Web (Sir Tim Berners-Lee)

The Anglo is the most superior race that has ever existed

Absolutely right, the Brotish male has scientifically been proven to be more well-endowed than our French and German counterparts, and there is a bomming sex tourism industry in England where continential women find Anglo Men to give them real satisfaction.

>Biggest mutts in the world
>Superior race
Sounds about right, my tumblr brother.

>Britain invented the World Wide Web (Sir Tim Berners-Lee)
this is your brain on the national healthcare service

Not just the Empire, but all history from the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles until the Industrial revolution. The Enlightenment era concept of liberty was born in England.

For example, during the French Revolution continental European monarchs were absolute in a way the English monarchy had, arguably, never been but certainly not since the end of the 12th century. These Enlightenment era ideas of liberty were not so much spread by the British Empire but Anglo-Saxon peoples. The American Revolution pushed these ideals massively for example, but they were largely born as a result of the English Civil War and the (not so)-Glorious Revolution. There's evidence of these ideals in England since the days of Magna Carta and Wat Tyler's Peasants Revolt though.

>Conquer India
>First nation to industrialize
>Greatest Navy Europe ever saw
>Literally had nothing to lose from making peace with the Nazis, but told them to fuck off anyway, sending them into a fight against most of Europe, alone.
>Most popular musicians in the world. The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Clash, Pink floyd

Brits are the masterrace.

Your Bayeux tapestry video was great mr. Beige

>WE WUZ MURRICANS N SHEEEEEIT
pathetic.

Not sure what you mean by this, but the early "Americans" were indeed very British.

The entire revolution was predicated on the belief that Parliament was infringing the colonists rights as Englishmen.

The revolutionary war was the The English Civil War part 2

Not that americunts know anything about their own history.

*blocks your path*

to be fair, afghanistan has cucked every attempt of invasion, except maybe the mongols i dont remember

Very true. Let's not forget the American Bill of Rights in the Constitution is a mimic of the British Bill of Rights 1689. The philosophy that was behind the American Revolution was English in origin.

I'd also like to add, Americans seem to think the Revolution was waged against King George, when in reality it was against the English parliament. The monarch was more or less killed off in 1688.

>haha we lost but so did these people so it's okay
???

it's like calling usain bolt a shit runner for not being able to moving faster than a honda civic
if no one else has been able to conquer the feat, it isn't really humiliating that he couldn't either

You forgot to add anglos are the ugliest among the white race, another great achievement

No it's not, since you gave the Mongol example. Someone succeeded. And comparing Zulu conquer to Afghan conquer is not the same as sprinting fast to outrunning a car.

If Anglos are so superior why are they importing their replacements by the millions?

Afghanistan was the world's bitchboy until the colonial era. The "Immune to invasions" meme is only about 200 years old.

Cool Straw menz bro

>responsible for every major ill present in the modern world without exeption

They fear the sphere

>The British are original sin
german superstitions

>shakespeare
top FUCKING kek

Post yfw you are a proud citizen of the anglosphere

>US
>related in any way to the british
we separated from you fucks for a reason. dont think you can just shit on us and take all the success right after

We separated so that we would have the rights of a true English citizen.

>no really you are literally just like us even though we hate you and think you are entirely backwards
this is your brain on anglo

we separated because they were being faggots and we didnt want anything to do with them anymore

There's a very distinct difference between a nation at the time of its origin and its people 300 years later. You're the descendants of Irish, German, Mexicans and negroes.

Your founders, however, weren't.

>Shakespeare and Dickens are considered two of the best authors ever - both British.

Do anglos really believe this?

Not Dickens. Shakespeare, yes.

And also not an author.

Although Shakespeare is considered to be a great author throughout the world, there's no way any country but the Anglo ones sees him as the greatest.
In France people probably think it's Hugo, Zola or Balzac, in Germany Goethe or Heine, in Russia Pushkin Tolstoy or Dostoevsky etc...

Shakespeare is loved for his play writing first and foremost, secondly because of his profound effect on the English language. It makes perfect sense why he'd be revered in Anglo (and English speaking) countries more so than in a non-Anglo country. It also makes perfect sense that Germans would pick a German as their greatest writer, or why France would pick somebody French. It shows national pride is still somewhat of a thing.

>>Conquer India
They did the opposite. The only time they started overtly grabbing land they nearly lost india.

>mutts are the strongest
so like real life?

India was 'conquered' through the East India company. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I slept with a hot girl from St Johns for like a week when she was in the UK. Thanks for posting. Good memories.

>Literally a fact
Computing has overwhelmingly been a British enterprise lad, I hate to break it to you. No names loom larger than Alan Turing - not to mention George Boole, Charles Babbage, Geoffrey Dummer etc.
You could write a comprehensive book on the history of Information Technology and only catalog the achievements of ethnic Brits though Von Neumann and Leibniz deserve mentions.
Even America's big breakthroughs have overwhelmingly been the preserve of the ethnic Brits there, I don't know where you think Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson come from.
I'm guessing you think "Britain invented the World Wide Web (Sir Tim Berners-Lee)" is a silly thing to say because you're some Al Gore fed mongrel burger but the facts remain, the midling jews who worked on ARPANET would have no issue admitting they were "Influenced" by Welshman Donald Davies.

>In France people probably think it's Hugo, Zola or Balzac, in Germany Goethe or Heine, in Russia Pushkin Tolstoy or Dostoevsky etc...
They'd all be wrong.
> in Germany Goethe
You're such a fucking brainlet
>Goethe proclaimed to a group of friends in a lecture in celebration of Shakespeare given in Frankfurt in 1771: "Once I had read an entire play, I stood there like a blind man given the gift of sight by some miraculous healing touch."
>Shakespeare would help liberate German theatre from the straitjacket of neoclassical French drama on which it was modelled. Shakespeare, Goethe wrote, was "the greatest wanderer".
Goethe regularly capitulates to Shakespeare, admit it you moral relativist, you absolute downey - you've never read anything by anyone you mentioned.
Just because you don't understand Shakespeare doesn't mean he's unremarkable. His elevation of the English language is unique, it is no surprise that it's speakers would soon finally surpass (to the fullest extent of the word) the zeniths of antiquity. Language matters, and the genius of those who constructed modern English as it is meant to be is reflected in the abundance of preternatural geniuses found among it's speakers.
Shakespeare is the greatest writer our species has ever produced, to the informed - this isn't a controversial statement, ask Goethe or France's greatest writer, the avowed anglophile Voltaire.
Like it or not, Britain has produced the best, Shakespeare, Darwin, Newton, Maxwell... a pantheon of men who have no equal among the foreign.

>anglos
>greatest

I know that this is a "Spaniards are useless" board, and I donĀ“t mind, but I think that this is kind of situation in which someone should mention Cervantes.