I need $300,000 in exactly 3 years time. Will my holdings realistically be worth that?

I need $300,000 in exactly 3 years time. Will my holdings realistically be worth that?

My dad is going to put in $30k by the end of the year as well. Combined would our holdings be worth that much?

If you have 300k in 3 years with those holdings i will litterally kill myself.

eth is shit, buy btc.

also if you compound trade you can get 300k in 1 month

What is compound trading?

buy 23k of something, make 3-5% profit, sell, buy 24k, make 3-5% profit, sell, buy 25k, etc

You reinvest your profits

Don't do this. Just sell everything for btc and come back to a few million in 3 years.

Eth is already bloated, not going to 2x any time soon. Try lower price coins that will have a greater % increase. Monero is a good safe choice

he won't make 300k by holdig only 6 btc

buy alts with that eth retard

What do you need 300k for?

Everything into REE Coin.

>newbies telling a veteran what to do
Eth is a good hold.

Also it's not easy to "compound trade". There's every chance the coin you move to drops 30% overnight. Everyone has thought of doing that, you're not a genius for spreading that cop out advice. Hardly anyone succeeds long term.

>inb4 i turned $5 to $1 million by compound trading in a week hurr durr

Law School. It's not a meme or a scam before anyone says that.

>There's every chance the coin you move to drops 30% overnight.
no wonder you went allin on ether

Eth is a safe base. My advice (and what I do): keep 50% eth at all times, use eth to buy and flip small shincoins and invest in promising icos. Flip the icos once you are at 2x. Put the profit in back in Eth. Repeat. It's not the fastest way at all but you won't loose. Also keep some btc and just store it away for 3 years.

Another newbie with a $100 portfolio criticising the eth holder. I've been trading with eth since last year, I bought it dirt cheap. Sorry you only got in last week, you missed the moon mission.

Good advice. I don't really want to give up my eth.

checked

user oversold his dad and now has to make 300k in 3 years

>taking advice from a guy who misspells lose
safe idea thoa

this.

The faggots here didnt buy in sub 10 dollars and thinks eth is shit.

morons.

All in on NXS and you could hit it this week if it pulls a NEO on us

>Law School
Can't you just take a loan?
Is america really that bad?

Lawyer here. Don't take loans.

No way you're having 300k in 3 years, you need slightly riskier investments. Also, cryptomarket is constantly changing and you have to always keep an eye on your shitcoin stash. I can give you a 0.5-1 year long hold portfolio, but you should do your own research. Get rid of ethereum, unless you're planning to buy ICOs with it. You can leave some omg though.

>0x
Ethfinex (which is working on 0x protocol) comes out in 3-6 months, could be possible x5 if not more

>Tierion (TNT)
It used to be a Sass startup with private blockchain, they've been in the game for 2 years already and have some big companies using their software (accredible, phillips and someone from microsoft). They'l be moving their clients to the new version of tierion and will be building new services based on tierion ecosystem with TNT tokens for payments. The price has fallen a lot, but I doubt it will go much lower. Possible x5-10 in 6 months. All it has to do to double or even triple in price in short term is to get listed on non-shit exchanges, like bittrex or polo

>Possibly, Kybernetwork
Similar to 0x, decentralized exchange, backed by money skeleton. I doubt it will be as popular as ethfinex, but still might be worth investing into

>Chainlink
Too risky, but could be worth it, if SWIFT parnership isn't just a meme (which I think it is, no way SWIFT will be using chainlink itself, more like private solution or something similar). Don't buy now though, wait a week or two and grab some with a discount from liqui

>ICON
Korean shit, possibly the next OmiseGo in mooning potential

Some decent ICOs to consider buying into (too lazy to describe what they're all about)
>Ambrosus
>Comsa

That's about it. Most of the other coins are either scams or have mooned already and won't make you x5+ gains

I speak 3 languages, how about you fuckhead
>thoa

Gambling.

Gambling is your best bet.

FUN is a good coin
also EBET which is in ICO at the moment.

The thing is with gambling tokens they actually have use in the real world.

ebet has such a tiny marketcap, if it only goes halfway okay it'll still be good gains. Yeah, risky but gambling coins have been doing very good