Things that trigger the boos

ITT We trigger various boos

>Byzantium wasn't Roman
>Prussians weren't that good
>90% of all geopolitical problems have been directly or indirectly caused by Britain
>Werhmact tanks a shit
>Aztecs were brutal savages who got exactly what they deserved.
>Holocaust Happened
>Holodomor was an intentional genocide
>Soviets would not have survived WW2 without American material aid
>Sassinids>Rome
>Nicky had it coming
Please feel free to add as you see fit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>France has their reputation for a reason
>Britain's constitutional monarchy was literally imposed on them by a Dutch invasion
>America wouldn't be independent if the French hadn't seen them as a way to annoy the British
>the Chinese consistently lose to any foreign power
>Sparta literally turned into a theme park because nobody wanted to have too many kids for fear of dispersing the family wealth among many heirs and losing their political status
>literally every premodern empire was a plague trap

>Britain's constitutional monarchy was literally imposed on them by a Dutch invasion

Really?I thought they got it from the Magna Carta and nobles wanting more power?

Well, if you want to be technical, it was a process stretching from the Charter of Liberties at the end of the 11th century onward.

But the Dutch invasion was what broke the back of the monarchy and created mostly constitutional government.

>Greeks were kid diddling savages compared to their more civilized contemporaries

>nordics are literally irrelevant in history and were made a meme in the XIX century
>indian culture is disgusting

% of all geopolitical problems have been directly or indirectly caused by Britain
>>Soviets would not have survived WW2 without American material aid
These are just facts though.

>>indian culture is disgusting
Doubt there are any indoboos here, and india doesn't have a uniform culture.

>Sassinids>Rome
I like persia but this isnt true

>most of modern culture has its foundations on black american culture

>ancient Egyptians thought that men experienced menstruation too
>the reason they thought this is because there was parasites endemic to Egypt that caused bleeding from the kidneys, and said parasites were most common in irrigated fields, which children would first begin to work around the time they hit puberty
>dental abscess was a leading cause of death among Egyptians because of all the sweet food and all the sand in the bread

You know, in case you thought ancient Egypt was comfy, like I did.

>The Provos fought against Democracy and for Marxism
>The South was let off easy
>The IJA acted like drones and lacked free thought or morals

Woke as fuck.

>90% of all geopolitical problems have been directly or indirectly caused by Britain
Do my fellow Bongs deny this? It was our grand strategy.
>Byzantium wasn't Roman
If I read right the final straws that joined them to old Rome were severed after they defeated the Latin Empire. By that I mean in terms of administration and style.

>Persia was always shit, worshipping fire is for cavemen
>communism doesn't work
>the Co-Prosperity Sphere was a meme

>Aid started arriving in late 42 and 43
>Mostly small Numbers of used British material
Then lend lesse is the excuse americans use to not how useless they were in ww2

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Krauts had the Russians almost beat in 42
>Aid started arriving in 42
Hmmm, made me think a thunk

>Not even enough fuel to advance in more than one area
>Waste all that effort on a city they could have just bypassed and gone straight for the oil fields
>Instead halt the offensive on the oil fields and fight a big dumb city fight losing an entire army in the process
>Almost beat

Gaijin plz

Buy Gold Eagles, goy)))

>the south was let off easy

absolutely

>Carthage deserved it

>Crusaders were easy-pickings for Saracen troops, and the only reason why they could hold out that long because the Muslims fought against each others more. Also Mongols.

>Wehrmacht tanks a shit

>Nicky had it coming

The first two I listed are in large part wrong and everything else you posted is 100% bullshit.

Wehrmacht tanks weren't that great, especially early in the war when they had 20mm cannons at best, what set them apart was radios and air-ground coordination

Absolutely seething

>recive a few hundred shermans and matildas
>produce 35k t-34
>MUH AID SAVED THE SOVYETZ
how can somebody actualy belive the aid meme?

Because it's about the railcars and trucks, not the tanks you fucking brainlet, I don't even agree that lend lease as why they won but it's ignorant to think a better mechanization of the logistics network didn't benefit the Soviets

>the American Civil War was about slavery
>the Brits only defeated Napoleon with Prussian help
>the Fourth Crusade was in part a response of the Massacre of the Latins
>The Greeks will never own Instanbul
>The Islamic Golden Age was mostly Persian in character
>The USSR was a paper tiger
>Tito was a poor leader who set his country up for collapse
>Spain is an artificial creation
>the Jews have been unjustly persecuted throughout all their history
>The US war for independence had a lot to do with slavery
>Ukrainians aren't Russian
>Denmark, not Sweden, is the preeminent Scandinavian culture
>orthodox Christianity was created as a tool of social control by Constantine

>blacks are to blame for slavery for capturing/selling their brothers
>"Islamic Golden Age" is bullshit and Baghdad got what it deserved from the Mongols
>Ottoman Empire never included shit like Iceland and Ethiopia
>Almohads were brutal savages and the Reconquista was justified
>Shaka is unironically Hitler-tier
>Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian genocides were all real and Turks should have been punished much more severely for them
>East Asia was ahead of Europe in most respects for like 90% of recorded history
>rape of Nanking was real

>blacks are to blame for slavery for capturing/selling their brothers
>"Islamic Golden Age" is bullshit and Baghdad got what it deserved from the Mongols
>Ottoman Empire never included shit like Iceland and Ethiopia
>Almohads were brutal savages and the Reconquista was justified

These are retarded

I'm sick of you kikes demonizing Germany on here. Has it ever occurred to you that since the end of WWII, the world has become more Kiked ever since you destroyed Germany? Man fuck you, fuck you all. Germany was great until you kikes ruined it!

... what?

Germany was never great user. They haven’t won a single war since it’s formation. And Germany got off easy. The French should have partitioned it at the end of WW1

>Holy

>Roman

The German Empire was superior to Nazi Germany in every way.

This is objectively true in literally every way

>>the Brits only defeated Napoleon with Prussian help

Yeah that's really a myth. It not only took the Prussians and Brits but also the Austrians and russians to defeat Napoleon

>Denmark, not Sweden, is the preeminent Scandinavian culture

My Danskjävlar radar is off the charts.

Shoo you cum guzzling proto german.

I was talking about Waterloo but yeah you're right

> HRE was founded by Latinized Germanics and got its spiritual authority from Rome. It, not Byzantium was the true successor to Rome.

>>the Jews have been unjustly persecuted throughout all their history
That's wrong though.

Why can't people accept both as succesor states?

Triggering myself here
>France really does have a spotty military record despite its large population
>The crusades are entirely irrelevant to the course of history and the only people interested in them are larpers
>The reformation was a just response to a corrupt church
>history ended in 1991

>>Aztecs were brutal savages who got exactly what they deserved.
agreed, all the fuckheads had to do was kill and not capture

Consider me triggered

>Egyptians are Caucasians
>China stole their culture
>China is the cancer of the modern age

>Islamic Golden age is bullshit and just stole their "knowledge" from Greeks, Persians, Indians and gave it an Arab cuck name

>British history is the most boring out of any European country and Brits are too self absorbed to realize this

"did benefit" and "won them the war" are two completely different things brainlet, LaL was completely irrelevant taking in count outcome of war.
t. Glantz

>They didn't influence the English isles and Kieven Rus in any way
Interesting.

Take that back, please

>Germany has been getting raped by France since time immemorial

Samurais were neither honorable nor had good swords, they were pretty low quality
Ninjas didn't wear cool black outfits and were cowards
Rape of Nanking happened, and it was horrible

wrong

>The Wehrmacht committed just as many if not more atrocities than the SS

>IJA were drones

no, just servants of his majesty

>Soviets would not have survived WW2 without American material aid

Would survive, but losses would be bigger. Worst case scenario partisan combat would drag the war for years.

People who spout "muh clean Wehrmact" are Stormfags trying to drum up sympathy.

>still believing Viking influence in the British Isles/Kievan Rus was significant
It's time to stop posting

No, it's time for you to start reading books.

Denying Norse influence on the British Isles is retarded though. There's still a shit ton of norse words in scots and english

>"We totally are Nordic guys !" by John FitzFrench Saxonson
Yeah, right.

>loanwords are a good way to determine cultural influence
No they're not. At least not when they're used to name new concepts that didn't have a local translation, which is the case of almost all Nordic loanwords throughout Europe.

>At least not when they're used to name new concepts that didn't have a local translation
Wow! Words such as Anger, Bairn (dialect, means child), birth, bull, dirt, fog, guest, etc! Truly these words are new concepts, and havn't been around for as long as there has been people (and male cows)

Not trying to resurrect the "clean Wehrmacht" BS, but weren't the SS a lot worse?

>Norse and Old English share several similar Proto-Germanic roots
>This must mean these words came from Vikings
Are you forgetting the Germanic migrations towards Britain on purpose ?

Except they didn't have similar proto-germanic roots, all the words I said come directly from the Norse in the 9th to 11th centuries.

Also, Egg and Knife. Lurk more before posting a retarded claim, Nigel.

I can't comment on Kievan Rus, but you are pants on head retarded to deny the role Scandinavia played in the British isles.
>Northern England essentially Anglo-Norse under the Danelaw, even after the reconquest under Wessex the Anglo-Norse lords were essentially left in place
>part of Cnut's North Sea empire with Denmark and Norway
>Dublin, modern capital of Ireland, originally a viking settlement
Northern England remained under Anglo-Norse lords until William the Conqueror won in 1066, and even then they were good until they revolted and got BTFO in his Harrowing of the North.

>Harrowing of the North
Harrying* of the North

>and even then they were good until they revolted and got BTFO in his Harrowing of the North.
Different guy here, I'm unfamiliar with this event, can you give me a TL;DR version or should I just go to wikipedia?

Basically, William the Conqueror decided he had enough with northern lords getting uppity, so he just marched to the Midlands and Northumbria with his army and killed everyone. Not an exaggeration, btw : he actually did kill everyone.

holy shit

Thanks for the summary.

>holy shit
Yeah, that's kind of the reaction everyone had at the time. He organized the systematic extermination of everyone in these lands, to the point that they were still completely empty decades later and never fully recovered until the 16th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
it's not a particularly long wikipedia article but long story short there was still a legitimate claimant to the English throne from the House of Wessex, and particularly in the North he got a ton of support, they revolted and William basically killed almost all the northern aristocracy and replaced them with loyal Normans. to say nothing of devastating the countryside

Thanks you two. I never really understood William's nasty reputation, but this clarifies a lot.

True, but this don't say much.

Mind blown!
Saxencaust debunked!

>you have no blame in selling your own race as slaves to another race

Leftists truly are fucking retarded.

>>Denmark, not Sweden, is the preeminent Scandinavian culture
WELL....
Denmark and Sweden were both heavily influenced by German and French culture up to and including the 20th century. Denmark was the stronger power up till the 1600s, when they were supplanted by Sweden.
But saying that either was the "preeminent" culture is inherently wrong.
(That was Norway.)

You took the b8

I thought the Panzer III had a 37mm armament.

And foodstuffs. The bulk of the Soviet Union's agricultural lands were in German hands for a couple years.

The HRE was the only """successor""" to Rome. Byzantium was the unbroken continuation of the Roman polity.

>Savage
>Bad
Haha, you sheltered flowers know nothing.

More like annoying misconceptions constantly being propagated by historical illiterates.

>americans were useless in ww2
Imagine thinking this

Nicky literally killed tens of thousands of innocent people as part of state terror campaigns.

By any reasonable standard, he'd be liable for execution.

>dental abscess was a leading cause of death among Egyptians because of all the sweet food and all the sand in the bread
Sand in bread is no joke. I'd occasionally eat local bread with some sand and grit in it when I was in Afghanistan and it always stung.

Citation/clarification needed. There were an awful lot of crusades, you know.

American here. What is this obsession with being "the successor of Rome"? Italy is Rome. Byzantium was founded by Rome. Byzantium is dead. Rome is the past, though it's influence is forever. Pretending to be something you're not isn't going to make your country any better.

History cannot end. This doesn't make any sense, you nineties kid.

Yes but a lot of things seem benign compared to how horrible the SS was. They were worse certainly but the Wehrmacht was still pretty fucking terrible

This.
>tfw /pol/ will never worship best germany

The only war they ever really won was against France and even then it was called the Prussian-Franco war

>Spain is an artificial creation
I don't get this.

The idea of "Spain" as a thing is something that came around a lot later than, say, France or Germany

>the idea of Spain is newer than the idea of Germany

The lend lease aviation fuel, raw and processed materials, logistical vehicles (US trucks accounted for a significant portion of the Soviet Inventory), food, and various other goods were absolutely vital to the Soviet war effort. There is far more to war than how many tanks and guns you can build.