Xaur is about to pump hard guys. Look at it. Groups are coordinating to pump it

Xaur is about to pump hard guys. Look at it. Groups are coordinating to pump it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279.3300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I-I'm scared..

>goatse

what's a good exit point OP?

Good TA im reading their threads on bitcoin talk and xaurum is expected to bridge 1$ by december

Id hold thru 5-6k for now but it will make you fucking rich if you dont sell

can i get a link to the thread good sir?

Crypto is so frustrating.... shit coins are totally and completely over valued, Xaurum is at least half of what it should be... totally undervalued.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279.3300

"- starting September, Xaurum will be marketed and sold only by skilled professionals

- we've begun the development of the xaurum.pro Android and IOS software, which will allow simpler KYC registration and orders for Xauruum users

- in mid-September, Bitins coupons that support Bitcoins and Ethereum, will also be redeemable for Xaurum, making Xaurum accessible on over 300 new location"

Quoted from Xaurum QA .. 3 days ago.

>the exact date when Xaurum will be available in 300 more location will be known in next 7 days, there are just some finishing touches to be done. The first version of IOS and Android app will be available for internal testing next week.

looks like Devs have a meeting in Monaco this week... Sounds like we will be expecting news soon

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279.3300
thanks bro

bump for gains

gainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

only a matter of time till wall is down, people keep chipping at it, then we fly

bids keeps going up!!

and still hardly 21 BTC volume on bittrex

hahah okay buy it when the volume and price have doubled

>urchoice

i'm already in since a couple of hours, just not seeing much movement

keep homding good buddy takee off gasntt sttarrtteeddd yeettt butt thatttwalll iss cominngg downnn

Wut?

that logo looks like autistic screeching

kek

Kek

there was a fatty boy wall at 6400, poeple have been breaking it down the last hour or two, once its down get ready

and its almost down, the news should be out soon too

Thx

Is that why someone literally just dumped all their bags? Nice try

This will surely rocket after the news

Stay holding my friend

>can confirm validity

This is definitely not going up. You guys are being shilled.

Ok biz bros, I bought in, b-but only because I b-believe in the project, not because you shilled it

only an indian would put an asshole in the center of their logo