OMG going to continue downwards, just sold 1500 OMG at 240k sats

I know everyone on this board is heavily invested in OMG, I suggest you do the same as I did and re-buy between 155k - 180k sats.

Ofcourse it is a promising coin and a long term hold, but for the next few weeks it is going to continue to bleed. If you want to increase your stake it would be a wise move.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OMGTraders/comments/71duvn/omise_coo_harinsut_will_be_present_at_digital/?st=J7TJTR5S&sh=90f6cb55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

september news ? i wait 10 days and then sell

yup I did the same sold 1000 omg at 239k

Your suggestions and thoughts as usual are welcome.

>inb4 it suddenly moons

Holding until plasma.

There is no way a company with over 100 employees is just sitting around masturbating.

highly unlikely, even though I have sold 80% of my OMG, I still hope it will moon due to the "September News".

Screencapped for plasma ;)

Fuck me up

OmiseGoToThePolls

Its all good - Im 50/50 OMG ARK - oh wait ...

We-

We're not gonna make it, are we?

>bought at 7.50
>held at 13

starting to sweat, but with threads like these Lord Buffett wouldn't lie to me right?

sell buy back in cheaper its gonna dump when china wakes up look at the 1d chart its due for a correction

>When brainlets fall for the hodl meme.

>advising people to take a loss instead of just averaging down

Friendly neighborhood successful day trader here.
I don't understand this board's mentality. It's like you guys take this buy high sell low shit seriously.
You see the yellow circle in pic related? That's where the buyers are. When the price dips below the red line. BUY BUY BUY! Anywhere under that line will result in profit at least back to that line. You have been told.

which red line? The MS paint one or the dotted one?

The MS Paint one. All the big buyers are under that line.

Also what's the red arrow just below 250k? coincidentally that's the exact point I bought in at. Will I make it?

That was when bitcoin dipped you cretin. Nothing to do with buyer support.

Lol @ everyone selling now. The floor was $9.2, it's recovering now.

That's one of my sells.
You are a fucking moron and you have no idea what you are doing. Yes, BTC dipped and everybody got scared. So scared that they all sold. Then guess what? The whales saw it dip down to the point that they would buy no matter what and they came on in force. At the bottom of that dip. THAT'S WHERE THE WHALES ARE DIPSHIT. Buy beneath that line and make money. Otherwise argue with me and get your fucking wojaks ready.

I once had 2000 OMG. Went as low as 500. Sold half for Binance and ADEX. Had 320. Put half on Binance, tried a few trades, lost a lot. Had 160 on Bittrex, decided to transfer from Bittrex to Bitifinex and sold very very close to the bottom at around 3k USD for BTC. It started going up, up and up. I thought it was a dead cat bounce. Realized I had lost almost 3/4 of my life savings money. Went on leverage with half of it (3x) and now it's dropping and dropping. When I hit zero I don't know what I'm gonna do, perhaps become an Uber driver working 12h a day.

How did you come up with that location for the MS paint line?

That's where the whales are supporting the price. If you can get it underneath that, you are almost guaranteed profit.

sure lord buffett wants you to hold something for 20 years while you wageslave away and who really has time for that.

If you bought at 7.50, you should sell everything now and take your profits. It should go all the way down to 6.25

Just take what you're doing now, and do the exact opposite.

>this is what he actually believes

The whale support was for bitcoin. OMG and the alts were followong the overall trend of bitcoin then. Hold that pibk wojak for yourself friendo.

Because Chinese people are on Bittrex? Seriously?

So if it's still following the overall trend why would you not follow the support for the global trend? Retarded much?

Stay poor, buddy.

>support for the global trend

How does it feel to be a brainlet?

nice gambling and get rekt

lol I think of this at least once a day.

fuckin gr8 m8

I think it's time for Veeky Forums to admit none of us know what we're doing and we're all just throwing money around drawing meme lines in hopes of finding a pattern only to have it shattered. We're just gamblers playing a game with good odds, since the crypto market in general is growing.

I'm going to be nice and try to explain this concept. The spot on the chart where BTC and OMG and every other alt got the major support after the trend has now become a psychological level in people's heads. They just *know* OMG is worth at least 220k so next time it dips underneath that, people will see it, get scared and hopefully panic. At which point the price dips again. Other smarter people will see that dip and buy knowing that the anchor price is 220k and the price will inevitably in short order rise back up to that price. Look back over the last few months of the OMG chart and see the pattern over and over.
Now I'm not a psychologist and I don't have a crystal ball but I understand support and what people do when it breaks. Maybe try to learn something.

>playing with pocket change.

Not gonna make it

if you sell now you are getting cucked by jews. literally, they are taking the earnings that you could use to successfully attract a mate, so you are literally being cucked.

Bought 1000 at 244k some hours ago. I've done some research and I think omg is severely undervalued. I'm not saying it will not dip to 150k sats, but I'm really afraid of missing out, and I have cash on hands anyway, so I'll average down if it dips anyway.

To people who don't have any omg, if you buy now it's a guaranteed x2 in some months. But you can try your chance and wait for a lower price to get x3.

>OMG looks set to test neckline support of $6.055 levels. An end of the day close below $6.05 would signal bullish-to-bearish trend change and shall open doors for a sell-off to $2.5 levels.

>On the higher side, only a convincing break above $11.40 would abort the bearish view and could send prices back to $15.00 levels.

5 figure sats when?

sell now buy lower get more OMG coins
HAPPY NEW YEAR GOY

What makes you say the floor is $9.2? It is going to continue going lower.

Nice just bought 100k

the giant wall is at 0.00230
buy before that or miss it

reddit.com/r/OMGTraders/comments/71duvn/omise_coo_harinsut_will_be_present_at_digital/?st=J7TJTR5S&sh=90f6cb55

Moon mission is tomorrow. Y'all mother fuckers have no patience.

Less than 2 weeks. News is comming. Buy now or wait till fomo. Your choice

I'm waiting for the pink wojacks, then I'm buying a shitload.

fpbp

if the september news either do not come or they're shit this will get dumped into oblivion

That is kind of the problem, there is no news. It is going to be Apple conference disappointment 2.0

Did you really think apple would give the spotlight to another company on their conference?

Yea user my bad I only put 10% on each coin instead of going all in full retard.

Why did omise not dispel the rumor?

The rumor is still on just not announced when people thought it would.

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east

When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

Then I will sell, not before.

I knew that because I am not a complete retard, but there were alot of other people who actually believed the "rumour" and the fact that they kept egging people on didn't help.

nice FUD thread bruv.
people are loading up at this price

wait i just saw bittrex has omg-usdt when the fuck did that happen

a few days ago
it made me lots of money by swingtrading

OK what's the problem with this coin, what crisis is it going through?
Is is just ATH bagholders FUDing or is it really going through something?

ITT: brainlets who don't research the coins they invest in

do you even know what plasma is you fucking idiots?

OMG is same. Only thing i can think of is people are starting to get uneasy about September news and Jun handling the community anxiety very poorly

how do you know where is the line?

You meant "sane"?

It's why I bought this shitcoin in the first place, the shitty pr and lack of timeline is what makes me so uneasy.

They keep having useless meetings.

HEY GUYS DOING A TALK IN 5 MINUTES!
>price goes up a little in anticipation
GOLEM GOLEM GOLEM, the end
>price drops a lot

repeat every 3-5 days.

why is everybody selling?

fuck it bought back in gained 4 coins 1004 now

Put your money in BAT for 2 days, then come back to OMG. Easy money.

Look for areas of previous strong support. In this instance, it's where the yellow circle. You won't always break through that support line and in this case we might not but when you do, it's easy money.

Waah waah can't handle some red
I never ever ever sell. Just short on margin and buy more when I close.

Jesus man why didn’t you just hold

Bought 80 earlier then sold just bought back 75 im not even going to log into bittrex until this coin in $100

>reddit.com/r/OMGTraders/comments/71duvn/omise_coo_harinsut_will_be_present_at_digital/?st=J7TJTR5S&sh=90f6cb55

They are not part of that event.

Sold it all at a small profit at 24900

I think it's going much lower, believe the floor is around 170k

Nvm just sold

Dat feel when loyal to OMG but could tell the hype was dying and sold at 275k

Could you be any more transparent?

Why are we selling this stuttering pothead coin again? I'm still up (but only barely). Should I sell?

STOP HELPING NEWBIES

DELETE THIS

now thats an angry jew

and no one helped you when you were new? don't be such a cunt.

If the news is as big as they've been shilling, perhaps one of the major presenters is announcing a partnership / collaboration with OMG.

Its the fucking Binance Effect. Took a bit longer to kick in this time but sure enough, there it is.

Your meme lines have been broken and it's still tanking. What now faggot

thats right, now stop giving away the secrets unless you want everyone to lose money

If that's what you think, you need to brush up on your comprehension, buddy.

damn this thing is dropping like a rock, where is the September news?? Jun is becoming sketch

Only reason it has crossed that line is because it's following the trend of btc crashing. How new are you?

To give you the benefit of the doubt, the red line I was referring to in the picture was the MS Paint looking one. Not the dotted one. Buy below the MS Paint for profit (assuming it gets there).

heads up boys, I'm going to sell so its probably going to go up

fair warning

AHHHHHHHH

goy goy

It's fine, I'm about to buy now which means it's going to go back down

lol I hope my buy order gets filled

I hope everybody in here realizes half the reason OMG had such a drop in the last hour is because BTC dropped. You people need to have some patience. Wait for sub-220k and start layering your buys in. It will come back up at least to that point in very short order. Anything below 220k will be pure easy profit.

see skyrockering now