Any other neets faking mental illness to stay a neet?

I have my parents thinking that my anxiety is so bad that I can't get a job or move out. They pay for all of my expenses and give me money. Ive been putting all the money into crypto and am doing Prett decent.

I think the only mental illness I have is perhaps being a sociopath.

Just an idea for you neets on the brink of losing your status. Your parents are weak and will enable you.

Pretty much sums up any NEET situation. If your parents are strong they would never have raised a NEET in the first place.

Convince them you need benzo's, get hooked on them, then stop taking them so you can die on the withdrawls. You really should cut off your gene pool before it continues.

Life will come for you eventually. Hope you're ready.

Fucking kys, imagine wasting 18 yrs bringing up your child for them to turn into such a fucking disappointment like you

True

>this entire ufcking post
sure you dont belong on [r9k], champ?

30*

Why don't you go to a psychiatrist and put on a show for them to make them think you are crazy. Get some free gibs me Dat from the gubment. More money for you to put into crypto

Dope way to scam yourself out of your inheritance early user.

This. I would sooner give my inheritance to a minority woman before a child that turned out like this. And you can only blame the parents so much for him turning out this way. The only thing they should have done different is cut their losses early.

You make me sick.

24 years boyos.

Once I hit my crypto target I'll "find the courage to grt a job and apartment"

It's really just the smart thing to do. Why slave at a job and pay bills when you can do this? And in the end you look like you overcame demons?

>Any other neets faking mental illness to stay a neet?

No, not really faking it. Depression and anxiety are real; they keep me from getting a job and moving out.

Working on it; hoping to be out of the house again in a few weeks.

By the way, viacoin is going to hit 80k sats next week

not if they love him

Do you think some parents give a shit about mental illness if you've never tried to get a job? You realize that jobs have to accommodate for certain disclosed conditions depending on your area.

I had to have a job before I was allowed to have a car, that I had to pay for, along with the insurance and gas. After I turned 18 I had to pay rent/utilities at the house as if i had a 1 bedroom apartment.

Glad my parents raised myself and my siblings this way. I can honestly say i'm a better person.

Because if you were actually any good at this shit and making gains you wouldn't be living the virgin high life with your parents.

Plus you're spending your own money that you would potentially inherit later by being a pussy bitch leech by doing nothing now.

Enjoy your stunted growth and being ostracized in your 30's faganon.

If you were a good sociopath you would have told your fagboi enabler parents to get fucked and would be crushing hearts and crushing pussy. You are just a basic bitch and calling yourself a sociopath gives sociopaths a bad name.

I have Bi Polar type II.
Strange because today I have finally gotten a call from the Government worker. They are accepting my disability as real.
My first payment I will get in 7 to 10 days will be $1400.
Then every month $750
I am not proud of this at all if you do not feel bad you most likely have an empathy problem with external creatures fellow neet.

This isn't really about me, it's more just a psa to healthy neets on the edge of losing their gravy train that there is a way to stay.

But to your point.. Ostracized 30s? As if I want to hangout with people who have wife and kids haha. I'll be smashing ass and traveling from air bnb to air bnb. Probably have some sort of youtube channel. Shits gonna be dope.

wat?

i can just get free money for having a personality disorder?

Confirmed retard or Larp.
8/10

Find rope & stool for the betterment of humanity.

What?

You have a personality disorder?

Or are you saying can you can get money for a personality disorder?

Well thats cunty. At some point you might want to start giving money back to them. Come clean with them about being profitable via this new economy and maybe they will enable you even further.

kek

I was pretending to be something, doctors gave me a bunch of test and it turned out i actually had what i was pretending to have. Feelsbad

What were you pretending you had?

ASPD, turned out I'm just straight up a psychopath. Really boggles your mind when you think your just like everyone else, except they are all pussies about everything.

>it's more just a psa to healthy neets on the edge of losing their gravy train that there is a way to stay.

Boi stop sucklin' on your mom and dad's tits and grow some balls. You got too much estrogen in you from all your mom's tit milk.

Have some pride in your self, you pathetic trashbag

I thought you said youre getting money for bipolar? Is that not the case?

this

I am a psychiatrist. Ivy League education all the way through, etc. Now I see vets and other "disabled" patients everyday who get checks up to $5,000/mo for their bullshit problems and basically I'm working my ass off to pay for you leeches on society to go out and do drugs and hookers and all the shit I don't even get to enjoy.

Have srsly considered joining the military and faking PTSD so I don't have to work anymore.

Yes, I mad.

Get bedbugs for a year and you will get real PTSD and qualify for real gibsmedats.

That was their consious decision, no one ever forced them to fuck and have children

Yet taxpayers continue to allow themselves to be milked. They don't even vote out the milkers.