Why is it tanking? Why didn't I sell when it first hit etherdelta? Fuck me

stupid fucking meme coin

it's literally going for more than it originally sold for on etherdelta

shh give the fudders some time. once they realize it's not going lower than this we'll start seeing either pink wojacks or fomos.

it was 0.008 when I woke up and now it's 0.0055 after coming home from work. And still dropping. Fuck this

haha fucking crypto fags got trolled and lost their money, can't wait to see stupid dicks pop up and cry here today

lol you're funny

yeah it fluctuates based on current liquidity not just longer term potential

>t. economics

The oracle problem has been finally solved.
We made it.

Where? And How? Can i buy it now?

Is it still relevant?
(have 100$ in crypto)

>but muh oracle problem

You idiots.

It literally went 2x ICO price in a day.
People are cashing out because 2x in a day is a fantastic profit.

Even 1.5x is.

Of course there will be a limit and fewer people will sell for low prices.

Keep in a mind some people who have sold for x2 will miss out and end up buying it back when its goes to 2.3x

'LINK' on delta is chainlink right not some scamcoin?

Guys please answer this important question!!

Where can i buy this coin now?

Etherdelta

yes thats it. be swift b/c the dip has ended

OP, please sell all your crypto, the market doesn't need cluebags like you buying.

>be swift
Pun intended?

absolutely ;)

Yes, LINK is ChainLink, LNK is some shitcoin.

it's tanking because xrp is the superior choice and has held steady despite the chaos going on around it

slow, stable growth that's going to steamroller everything in the coming years

Oh fuck, seriously? Fuck

already recovered the price, was just a trap for weak hands fools

It's not even tanking I literally made 15-20% on this stuff in few hours

Moron

etherdelta not works for me (((

"Order book/Price chart/..." is going to loading forever....

keep refreshing, their site is getting punched in the balls at the moment

It's a piece of shit site desu

Yeah it's fucked, but the only place where LINK is on an exchange. I'll be glad when other exchanges start trading it, EthDelta a shit. Chews through RAM like a a coke party in Vegas.

I'm trying to withdraw 2.5k LINK and it's giving me an error, luckily i withdrew my 25K already, but this is super drustrating

Etherdelta is the only exchange with an idiot tax.

Why worry

no no no it's supposed to be up 10,000% by now they said it'd 10x the first day why isn't it 10x it's crashing selll

I don't know who could possibly buy this after the shitfest that was the ICO.

>oversell to people who broke the rules in the presale
>screw over everyone else with a 3 million cap when you promised a 20 million

I don't know why anyone that didn't get in the ICO would spend their valuable ETH on this piece of shit and help out people that fucked them over. I know I'm never buying it. Maybe it is just other people that got in during the presale or ICO trying to get enough to run a node.

Total holdings is LARP cuz I never delete when I sell but the LINK holding are as real as it gets

/c-c-c-COMFY/

jesus

we got screwed over by them because they dont give a flying fuck.

why dont they give a flying fuck? because they know they are going to be worth billions of dollars. they dont give a fuck about me or you their eyes on the ball and looking forward to SIBOS where theyll be talking to people that actually matter

i could be bitter now, OR i could buy at 1.5x yesterday which is what i did.

DIE, stick to buying pepecoins

hey user, let's be friends

what's your address btw

Our phones are at the same charge :3

Forgot pic

It is no fact that this will be worth billions. At the moment it's literally still one dude writing in ruby on rails with a crack team of "advisors" that probably signed some forms to put their names on the website and take a slice of the ICO.

There's a better chance a major player enters the market, or Vitalik solves the oracle problem himself and renders it completely useless. When do they even plan to have a working product?

>trading with emotions
You will lose money

Tfw I'm not as comfy

Screencap this

I will give you 10k LINK to put a sharpie in your pooper after October 16th

Proof of concept run at the SIBOS conference on the 16th of October, so one month.

Dude, you're doing good. Nothing to worry about

But i could be gooder

Haha. I did the same with a different shit coin and flushed $1k.

how much is this going to get up to?

10x Q2 2018

u missed 2 0s homie

I wish. But I rather underestimate crypto gains than be frustrated if they underachieve. I'm happy with 2x gains, everything above that is great. 1000x is actually impossible in that time, maybe ever imho but as long as we're making bank it's cool

More like 10x by mid-October 2017, just in time for SIBOS!

Trying to add my ICO to blockfolio, if I got in the crowdsale what buy amount do I put?

crowdsale 1/2600 = 0.000384

guys i put a buyer order for 0.0006link/eth before i left for work do you think its been filled?

why don't you check your order history?

Dudew/3teethinhisheadlaughing.jpeg

thank you good sir