What was your life like before Veeky Forums? What boards did you frequent? Have you gone back...

What was your life like before Veeky Forums? What boards did you frequent? Have you gone back? It all seems so pointless now...

it cured me of the fairly common disease know as 'leddit'

I think you still have a touch of it

Used to be a /v/irgin. I can't even look at that board anymore. Crypto is the best vidya ever made.

yeah, doctor said it would take a few weeks

Used to frequent pol daily now fuck pol i havent been back ever nor do i want to it seems like a waste of time now

/B/, /pol/, /x/

Pretty much the same as its always been. Ive been on Veeky Forums for over a decade, I have no friends , I am a virgin in my 20s and a NEET. The only difference is that I dumped my life savings into this meme internet money because some other autist on this shithole said so. ive made some btc gains but its not a life changing amount.

Been coming to Veeky Forums for about 12 years now. Probably for the past five or six years I've only gone to one board exclusively, depending on world events and which board was the best.

Most of this website is shit, but there is always one board or general that is leagues ahead of the rest of the world in memes and information.

/v/, /a/, /g/, /r9k/ and sometimes /tv/ and Veeky Forums oh and /sp/ during world cups for top tier banters.
Now I only visit Veeky Forums and /a/ every other board especially /v/ seems so retarded. I can't believe I've wasted my time there with those retarded kids.

Ditto, I used to get so riled up over day-to-day trivialities on /pol/ that I have no control over. The election was interesting to experience there, but at this point I come here to shitpost and gain the occasional insight. I also enjoy Veeky Forums, /x/ (sparingly), and /c/ when I'm sad and just want to see cute girls doing cute things.

Oh! and /vr/ because retro video game collecting is love, it is life.

is right. Back then I was a wee /b/tard, but your home board shifts as you and the site ages and changes. Most recently I'm from /k/; gotta fund my bunker somehow.

The amount of people who have actually been massively successful from this board honestly impresses me. The ride never stops.

>believing anything anyone posts here ever
Wew

gtfo before i come over to your small beta apartment and rape your uretra until you can see my rod out of your ass

It's believable enough that there are people on here with fucktons of cryptomoney. I remember people shilling btc in '09, "hey run this program and it'll make money!" I didn't give a shit, I didn't give a shit at $5, and generally I didn't do fuckall about it until last year because I was doing other things. I am sure plenty of /b/tards just ran it and held enough to have stupid amounts of money. Surely not all here, but it's realistic. The bitcoin meme paid off.

I still frequent /pol/ for habbedings and Veeky Forums for autistic arguments about SS+GOMAD and calling people skeletons.

t. oldfag

/a/ and /v/ primarily, still visit them when I spread btc into alts to wait for them to go up
Veeky Forums and /pol/ secondary, maybe visit them once a month, one is a cesspool the other is just full of retarded people with immense hate
Been doing this crypto shit since april

Seriously, leave.

Never used Veeky Forums before. Found it around 8 months ago. I have come to realise I am what the NEETS call an absolute normie lol.

You should leave while you still can. Trust me on this one.

Veeky Forums. It's still my homeboard but this one just makes me money

Going for bottomless brunch tomorrow with the lads and then a pub crawl while i just let my bots run ON. Biz helped me make great gains from ARK and ANS/NEO

lmao

i was on /tv/ until the lovecraftian posts made me switch to another board. i mean /tv/ was always bad but now its turbo cancer. my cousin recommended crpyto, so here i am.

Started on /b/, then /news/ and /x/ /tv/. Now just I do Veeky Forums /pol/ and /tv/.

>until the lovecraftian posts
What the fuck is this? Is it recent? I haven't been on /tv/ in months.

/int/ mostly. After New Year's I decided to try out something new, so I visited all the boards and just stuck around Veeky Forums ever since.

>t. Sneed

I was into picking up chicks and making usd. Now I jack off to anime and trade crypto.