Thinking clearer now that im eating healthy, the gains correlate

what do you eat biz?

>what do you eat biz?
Your mom's ass

ice cream, pizza, and OPs moms ass

Fast food everyday

Amaranth

seriously, look it up. food of the Gods

same. I've spent like $400 this month on fresh food and healthy staples I didn't have though. feeling better and losing weight.

ramen, salad, and of course your mom's ass

gross nigger

really bad for your heart you must be fat

awesome, how much do you pay for it, do you buy at whole foods? whats the taste like/comparable to, what varitions do you personally cook it

>He doesn't eat ass
Why even live?

Oracle solutions.

yeah it's at whole foods, not too expensive. i just boil it in water and pour a little honey in it. it has all amino acids you'll ever need, feels great after eating.

Chips, hot dogs and OPs mum's ass

on a low carb, high fat diet atm.

cool buying some next time to substitute my steel cut oats

what fats do you eat, i eat a lot of walnuts, peanut butter, coconut oil when i cook, sometimes eggs and i use mayo sometimes

and fuck everyone saying my moms ass

That sounds like OPs mom's ass diet

my mom's ass

pretty much the fats that you listed as well as cheese and cold meats. i only use butter or coconut oil to cook with and stay away from artificial fats like vege oil, ect. sour cream isnt bad but i barely use it

i try to avoid snacking because it can make me hungry between meals and ruin the diet

oh and avocado and fish are great too. its a shame that i dont like them that much though

>coconut oil to cook with
i feel like that's a recipe to go full-lardass

i eat a lot of tunafish mixed with real egg mayo and seasonings, i use to eat a lot of tilapia in when i was cutting but it just gets boring after a while

fucking STOP REEEE

what the fuck

Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL cholesterol) in your body, but also help convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols. By Increasing the HDL in the body, it helps promote heart health and lower the risk of heart disease.

hey no, thats cool. i got nothing against coconut oil, i used to rub that all over my feet during certain long projects. its just literally the fattiest oil to use in cooking, and if youre not on a diet and STICK TO THE DIET, youll blow up instantly

oh yeah, i also take about 230 of these fish oil supps a month
and about 1.5oz of apple cider vinegar every morning for breakfast

Don't lie, OP. We know you eat nothing but dick and semen.

The only food that can satisfy a patrician's hunger.

tonight was angus ny strip wrapped in irregular cut bacon slow cooked over white oak. side of navel orange slices. cost about half the price of a #3pile of septic filth from burger king. I love economics

never had either of those, well actually i did dab my tongue on some of my ejaculate that was on my hand one time out of sheer curiosity, was pretty gross from what i remember

chick fil a and tysons are the only tendies i eat

choice cut not prime, but still a lot better than bk, i try not to eat red meats anymore, i did eat some fantastically seasoned and grilled cow heart the other weekend tho, i love that shit

primarily fatty red meat (1lb+ /day), some eggs, cheese, yogurt, with occasional fruit/chocolate/rice/potatoes to keep myself out of ketosis

>Breakfast: OP mom's ass.
>Lunch : OP mom's ass.
>Dinner: OP mom's ass.

Cheesy beans and rice

Golden beets onion garlic red cabbage sauteed in olive oil

Goat milk yogurt

Peppermint tea

Patrician.

bro i love beans and cheese, homemade beans and cheese = no more taco bell for me, judging by your diet u are most likely indo/pak

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Sardines+Beans+Rice+Tomatoes/Lemon+Avocado, top with flax seed, nutritional yeast and spices of choice. This combination has everything you need as a human to thrive. Selenium, loads of complete protein, fats paired with vitamin c for maximum absorption, omega 3, omega 6, b vitamins like mad, and so on. Nutritionally, It's like human dog food.

>mfw 2018 and still not eating ass

Add carrots for vitamin A.

crown prince sardines in mustard with hot sauce on top is my shit, what are your thoughts on soylent

That looks amazing, OP. Do you eat that for breakfast?

Also, left to my own devices I eat sauteed steak/fish/chicken with sauteed spinach/asparagus and rice or a potato.