I'm morbidly curious on this but what type of torture did the SS, Gestapo, etc. do during the Holocaust...

I'm morbidly curious on this but what type of torture did the SS, Gestapo, etc. do during the Holocaust? What kind of torture methods did they employ and how did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for curiosity
All I know about Gestapo torture is from novels and films

bump

I don't think the SS really stopped to torture that many people, they were already pretty hard up for time as it was. Mostly they just inadvertently starved people

Well forced starvation is torture in itself.

yeah that's why I mentioned it, because forced starvation is the only torture method that doesn't take effort that would be better used on, y'know, Holocausting people

How long did it take to starve their victims to death?

Like six months.

You wouldn't be straight starving them, you'd be giving them a gruel ration of like 400 calories a day and then working them ridiculously hard.

the only time people were starved directly to death was on the trains to Poland. They would load them on as tight as they could with no or very few supplies, and whoever died died. The longest recorded train ride in the Holocaust lasted 13 days and when the SS opened the doors at the camp, everyone inside had already died

in the actual camps it was like said except in a few cases like with Maximilian Kolbe

You just described the entire GULAG system, congrats.

those damn SS gulags

Meaning Vorkutlag was rather full with former SS men? Why yes.

Wait you just said that it took 6 months to starve to death, now you said that prisoners in the train off to the camps in Poland----

Oh I see now. So it took about 6 months for prisoners to starve to death from various factors but in one instance where the train to Poland took 13 days all the prisoners died because of the lack of food and water.

Also, how many could you except within 6 months to starve to death? I thought I read somewhere that Red Army POWs were being starved to death a faster rate compared to the average 6 months it took a prisoner to die of starvation.

If you're on heavy labour, you need 3k calories a day - if you're given a third of it or less, you wither away. See: GULAGs.

If you're given nothing at all, dehydration will do you, in some cases in under a week.

those posts were two different people
in the camps people weren't completely denied of food but on the trains they were. Completely denying food leads to starvation much quicker than simply giving someone an inadequate diet

Soviet POWs died off so quickly (at least early in the war) because the POW camps they kept them in were less a traditional camp and more of a fenced off field with no shelter and often packed full of as many men as they could fit. Unlike lots of the concentration camps, which at least kept the prisoners on starvation rations, prisoners in these POW camps were lucky to have any provisions at all, and what little supplies were diverted to upkeep of the POW camps were usually wholly inadequate for even starvation rations.

This information might help me because I am kind of working on a dystopian setting for a book I may or may not write someday about a totalitarian technocractic/sjw regime (yes that sounds ridiculous but picture North America meets North Korea and SJW Red Guards Maoist style) and I was thinking of having it so that instead of my regime just shooting or gassing their political enemies because that would seem way too obvious, I was thinking maybe just have them all starve to death.
>Deprive them of water
>Give them little to no food. Actually give them no food at all.
>Don't even have starvation rations in some cases.

I assume many of the records were quite intentionally destroyed or not even written. Anyone know?

Quite the opposite.

The Nazis, being Germans, documented everything quite extensively. Hell, we even know about crazy jap torture, like the unit that was seeing if they could fix frost bite by freezing chinese POWs arms solid, running hot water over them, freezing the arms again, etc. etc. until the flesh literally sloughed off the bone. These documents were used quite extensively during Nuremberg and other Nazi trials. At the very end, various people tried making off with their records, like Mengele, but the fronts advanced too quickly for them to be successful.

The LD50 for dehydration is on the order of 3-5 days depending on climate.

>hey, hey, did you know other people did evil things too? just thought i'd let you know, really makes you think huh

The SS would capture 100s of jews and innocent LGBTQILANHJP, and using their arcane knowledge they would open a portal to the Zyclon dimension and herd everybody inside while live streaming the whole thing on facebook

starvation is the materially cheapest way to kill large numbers of people, but it requires more men than gassings, and it takes much longer than shooting

w0t

Cool story bro

Don't you threaten me with a good time

Well just say in my "story" that a lot more camp guards are present in the camps to oversee the forced starvation of prisoners. Between 2025-2027 there were about 14 million political prisoners/prisoners in the camps. Given what I have seen on this thread, I think I might have a clear picture of how long it would take to starve those 14 million prisoners to death.

through bears and eagles

also castrating dogs

and don't forget about the liquid based methods

they also had dogs rape their prisoners

a call back to the old days

so THATS where the german efficiency stereotype comes from

the rest of this shit is pretty unbelievable but I don't think it's out of the question that this happened to some degree. It's not like it would have been hard

nah it probably all happened bro, how else would that keep a continuous stream of blood running?

>israel isnt our greatest ally
mfw then made the ultimate sacrifice of making the nazis waste all their prototype atom bombs on them instead of us, when did you grow out of antisemitism phase Veeky Forums?

sound familiar?

which reminds me, we know about the nazi influence on NASA with operation paperclip, but what about the CIA?

>survived 6 gas chambers
Bullshit.

Klaus Barbie was instrumental in the tracking down of Che Guevara

Ruined orgasms

Fake accounts, or people who went insane from the trauma or were too young. Reminds me of "ritual sexual abuse" or whatever it's called.

This is perfectly in line with accounts of other atrocities, unless you want to question all the massacres in history as well.

actually this just sounds like a regular day for Russian conscripts.

i'm finding it hard to beleieve that a german grunt is able to get away with wasting two pounds of food on Jews in winter 1942

Pinochet Junta used this as a torture method quite frequently

>the state of holocaust evidence

Jesus christ Veeky Forums, how can you call yourselves intelligent and not immediately disregard all of this crap?

Not Holocaust but read up on Klaus Barbie as an example, all sorts of sadistic shit, beatings, pulling out fingernails, rape, isolation, acid, stuff like that.

Literally of the stupid shit like muh lampshades and bears and eagles and masturbation machines and holocoasters was rejected at Nuremburg, that some Jews like to carry on a sado-maschochistic LARP about their survivors guilt has nothing to do with it

Here you go. Not that you'll read it.

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/