It's another episode of parents humiliating me for working minimum wage at 22

>it's another episode of parents humiliating me for working minimum wage at 22

>its another depressed kid murders his family episode

>its another episode of unintentionally humiliating my parents for having more than them at age 24

>its another episode of everyone downplaying your success as luck

if your "success" is "wealth generated by crypto gains" then yeah [spoiler]it was luck[/spoiler]

>its another episode of the existential dread of the sentient cosmos.

>then giving the same advice that you ignored to get rich in the first place

buy cheap stuff and resell it at 150/200% of the original price.

Having the foresight to see how large this market would be 1-4 years ago is definitely not luck, but I understand how asshurt people are that they missed the boat so they call those that didn't "lucky" to feel better about themselves.

Let's be honest guys... our crypto gains are mostly luck...

>it's another episode of a crooked economic and social paradigm destroying the family unit

I've been in crypto since 2013 m8. "Foresight"'s got nothing to do with it, you could say that you thought it had potential and you'd be telling the truth but no one could've foreseen the ridiculous bull run this year.

Nah my parents are immigrants so they keep saying "we didn't come to this country for you to be a loser"

KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY

>no one could've foreseen the ridiculous bull run this year.

I did, and so did many others. you can check post archives to see that. You dont need to know exactly when it will happen to have foresight.

>no one could've foreseen the ridiculous bull run this year

speak for yourself, brainlet

Yes OP

KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL KILL THEM ALL

>it's another episode of should have never told my parents about my crypto gains

They now want money so i can partially fund a house for my brother

mine are one hundred percent reason to remember the name

this

I wholly stopped telling my parents anything after I made my first $10,000 as I could see where their newfound curiosities were going from a mile away

My parents are both from the silent generation. They understand what actual hardship is and the value of work.

Quit your job and make them deal with it.