buy buy buy!!

blue

Moon time.

>4 hours ago
>price is still shit

Tweet was posted by Jun 26 minutes ago.

26 minutes sorry your buy order arent getting filled better buy right now

Is this really gonna take off or am I being pajeet'd

1USD price raise if any. It will eventually go up to 13 and then stay there until a slow death.

It will either go up, down, or stay stable.

>233k

Will we go below 4 dollars? If so, I'll lose all my money, 'cause I'm on margin.

big bid wall just showed up

Dont worry, Im the whiteman

OMG is a good hold nonetheless. I'm anticipating the news articles by wage slaves tomorrow morning.

big if true

btc is going to crash to 3k again if not lower, cash out today, come back a week later

omisego will go down to 210k sats and then plummet to about 140k together with bitcoin

Why is it crashing so much? I'm desperate.

previous winners include QWOP and flappybirds

Kek omgoys are so desperate. Is this the biggest news of September you’ve been waiting for? Kek. Jun unveils an award from his country. Takes it from flappybird.

>wins a national award
>still goes down
THIS FUCKING SHIT COIN

Omg you just solved the oracle problem

Pathetic coin. All the shilling and even newsworthy and this coin still cant go up. Need a defibrillator? Get rekt bitches. Them bags mist be making you swol LOL LOL

I bought at $3.
What bags might some be referring to? :)

bought at $13 ... JUST
i hope it reaches atleast $11.50 again so i can unload

what the fuck are you talking about? it's going up right now

hold, dude. This project have a lot of potential

hold my dick when I pee, you will need two hands

HOLY SHIIIIITTTTT

>tfw successfully buy a low

idk man, i don't see any progress so far

If this causes a moon this entire market is complete horseshit

underrated news since CHINA is doing the complete opposite with crypto and OMG is in a land that AWARDS it! That literally means the Thai gov't has their backing.

I'm tired of you faggots putting Omise and Omisego in the same basket. It's the same story everytime. YES Omise is a successful company but good news for Omise does not equal to a moon mission for OMG

This currency has been suffering from this kind of behavior (and the OMG team is partly accountable with their sticker shit)

But the company is working on projects that will increase the value of the coin.
They are literally the same basket.

Tired of this argument in every OMG thread

its like saying
>The United States and the US dollar are completely seperate! Something good or bad happening to the US won't mean anything for the dollar!

Not to mention that most people can't tell that Omise and Omisego aren't the exact same thing, so news for Omise will cause people to buy OMG anyway..

Ripple is better.

Do literally ten minutes of googling and you will see how they are connected FFS do we have to spoon fees you

Erm guys...
twitter.com/jengguru/status/910731535623401472

Same guy

OMG IS GOING TO CRASH HARD, VERY HARD, MFW

YESSSS!!!

Why do you talk like a nigger? Are you a nigger?