Why did Muhammad love to fuck little children so much?

Why did Muhammad love to fuck little children so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was normal for thousands of years in human society and carried on by Greek/Roman tradition.

Um, because they are fucking sexy?

Because he was a man of tatse

*taste

Yeah, no. Greeks and Romans imposed the death penalty for fucking kids, yes they married and fucked PUBESCENT teenagers, but never kids. Also, Mohemmed is meant to be the exemplar for all humans and claimed that GOD HIMSELF ordered him to rape a 9-year old, this isn't comparable to some pervert criminal raping kids in ancient Greece or Rome.

This. The Ancient Greeks and Romans diddled little boys

>Greeks and Romans imposed the death penalty for fucking kids
bahahahaha keep drinking that kool-aid you fucking ignorant bastard ahahahaha fuckign nickelodeon descibres romans better than your niggerized education ahahahaha

If they didn't want to get fucked they should have stopped being so sexy

>I have nothing so I must shitpost
like clockwork

The average age for girls is 11 but it is completely normal for puberty to begin at 8.

>I-I'm NOT a paedo, I'm only attracted to girls who're AT LEAST 13!

Reminder that age of consent is a spook and a completely arbitrary number.

why are you applying 21st century morality to 7th century Arabia?

what you posted was a shitpost you started LARPing that you knew roman fucking law which is impossible because you don't speak latin

I do understand latin retard
also I'm not the original guy, I just replied to a senseless shitpost, make an argument goddamnit.

>Implying you know the supine of sum

Even if you're telling the truth (and you have completely failed to demonstrate this btw) what examples of Greek law against paedophilia do you know of?

>supine
Don't know english terminology or whatever, I studied it in dutch
what claim that I made are you talking about, because I made no such claim.

Because a billion Muslims TODAY think raping children is a-okay because Mohemmed did it. If anything like that many people accepted child rape because they (wrongly) believed the Greeks and Romans approved of it, I would be speaking out against that, too.

That you know Latin, and moreover Roman Law, and can confirm the claim made by the guy who definitely isn't you that both the Romans and Ancient Greeks punished paedophilia by death.

>I have nothing, so I must deflect

>Because a billion Muslims TODAY think raping children is a-okay

Hysterical nonsense. Even the age of consent laws across much of the middle east don't reflect that fact.

>a billion Muslims TODAY think raping children is a-okay

Source?

MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS /pol/ BULLSHIT

>patent bait
>20 replies

you give /pol/acks too much credit

Islam is cancer.

what if the child consents tho

I just recognized a kind of reply that I'm all too familiar with on Veeky Forums
I have no horse in this race

Is only normal now. Puberty tended to occur in the mid late teens before the last quarter of the 20th century.

my argument is idiots should be laughed at. Like your stupid ass who thinks he can study latin "in dutch" wtf kind of nigger cock do you suck to think thats makes any sense

>muh /pol/ graphs

And yet the age of consent in Bahrain is 21, in Bangladesh is 14, Brunei is 16, Iran is 18 (for men) and 15 (for women), in Iraq is 18, in Jordan is 16, in Lebenon is 18, in Malaysia is 16, in Qatar is 16, in Syria is 15, in Tajikistan is 16, in Turkmenistan is 16, in Uzbekistan is 16, in Yemen is 15.

The only real hold outs are tribal areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan, and the Saudis, but they may have changed the law by now it's difficult to find good info.

Keep in mind, in most of these countries it's also illegal before marriage, and it used to be 13 in Spain.

different terminology as in what is a supine supposed to be, a 'datief' 'ablatief' perfectum, gerundivum or whatever

>some spam post which only word that can be made up is 'chest'
yeah man you got a good grip on Latin. You should build a bridge now and walk across it

I don't have to prove shit to some rando on the internet I just had to explain myself and I did

nah man, you just gotta talk shit to peopel and claim you speak latin. Oh and act like a cunt when people tell jokes. Thats all ya gatta do to be some stupid bitch on Veeky Forums

Doesn't matter if the person I'm talking to has already shown to be a tard

>some guy on Veeky Forums is a tard when I can't even spell in Latin or use the proper fucking alphabet
you must be the smart one in whatever village of hicks you come from

How dare you call me a tard I will hunt you down and kill you for this.

a village of hicks called OOSTENDE thank you
*picks up pilum*
heh, come at me kid I dare you

There's a huge misunderstanding over here, I'm not defending or anything, but him being a pedo was a thing started by Jew media to demonize him and his religion.

Fact is, 1500 years ago and even before, people from a X family proposed their young daughter when she's still young for Y man, she will stay at her father's house until she's sexually mature ( like 14/15 ) then they do the wedding and then sex.
So for Aicha, her parents gave her ( not physically ) to him when she was 7, she stayed with her parents, and he must ensure she's well fed, playing well, in good health by giving parents money/food. when she was able to take the D and give birth, they will wed her to him.

Ask your local priest, they might be able to offer some insight.

This poll doesn’t show that a billion Muslims support child rape. Are you unable to read?

Its Arab desert culture plus Islamic beliefs

I'm a hardcore fedora but I always laugh at people criticizing Muhammad from point of a view as spooked as that of the muslims themselves

Imams are also known to rape children as well

Sexual grooming is just prevalent in Islamic cultures
Basically brainwashing children to consent.

I like how mudslimes delusional defend child rape when its momo but celebrate when a Muslim rapes a white girl in Britain.

Thats some fucked up shit

Muhammad 'consummated' his marriage with Aisha at the age of nine years, when he was fifty-three years old. The waiting period of three years had to do with the fact that at that time Aisha had contracted a disease, whereby she temporarily lost all her hair.

The so-called 'disease' was actually due to the immense shock of a child being handed over to a much older person. Such psychological traumas can and do produce almost instant side effects, such as loss of hair or even hair turning white.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 6.399, narrated by Yusuf bin Malik: "I was in the house of 'Aisha, the Mother of the Believers. She said, 'This revelation: "Nay, but the Hour is their appointed time (for their full recompense); and the Hour will be more previous and most bitter", (54.46) was revealed to Muhammad at Mecca while I was a playful little girl.'"

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.18, narrated by Ursa: "The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said 'But I am your brother.' The Prophet said, 'You are my brother in Allah's religion and his book, but she is lawful for me to marry.'"

Abu Bakr was so shocked at Muhammad's proposal to marry his child Aisha of six years that he told him, "But I am your brother". This word 'but' which in Arabic is innama brings out the true disbelief and astonishment of Abu Bakr regarding the request, which of course turned out to be an unchallengeable demand by the alleged 'messenger of Allah'.

he didn't she was 18

apparently Americans in the 1800's were pedos because of Muhammad

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 5.234, narrated by Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

"I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, 'Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and good luck.' Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

The date of their so-called marriage was c. 621 CE, about the time of the Hijra (escaping Mecca to Medina). It is obvious that Muhammad did not 'consummate' his 'marriage' to her earlier because of her illness; an illness that came about due to the shock of the events that were taking place around a little uncomprehending girl child.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.139/40, narrated by Aisha: "Allah's Apostle said to me, 'You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, "Uncover (her)", and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), "If this is from Allah, then it must happen."'"

Muhammad started dreaming and sexually fantasising about Aisha when she was less than six years of age. He wasted no time in fulfilling his desires in spite of the fact that the object of his lust was a mere child. Is it normal for a man of 50-plus to dream of a union with a little girl? Should this be considered a proper behaviour to emulate? Yet throughout the history of Islam, older Muslim men desire to repeat what their depraved mentor Muhammad did: marry (rape) girls aged nine or less. As usual, Muhammad created a scene in association with the angels and his god Allah to justify the immoral, the sexual perversion and the unjustifiable.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311: "Aisha reported that Allah's Apostle married her when she was seven years old, and she was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he died she was eighteen years old."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 245 narrated by Aisha: "I never remembered my parents believing in any religion other than the true religion (i.e. Islam)..."

The age of consent in those time was way lower than one we have today. Plus sex with teens wasn't a big deal one thousand and half years ago. I don't know why there's such a fuss about Mohammed and his 11 yo wife. In many Eastern European countries child marriages were normal thing up to 20th century.

Abu Bakr was so shocked at Muhammad's proposal to marry his child Aisha of six years that he told him, "But I am your brother". This word 'but' which in Arabic is innama brings out the true disbelief and astonishment of Abu Bakr regarding the request, which of course turned out to be an unchallengeable demand by the alleged 'messenger of Allah'.

Abu Bakr's shock alone is evidence that what Muhammad was demanding was against the social norms of even the pagan Arabs of 1400 years ago. Since his companions actually believed him as the messenger of Allah, Muhammad was able to fulfill unassailably each and every one of his fantasies, lusts and desires for power, sex and money.

Muhammad was able to receive alleged divine verses, sanctifying them with made-to-order revelations from his accomplice, the ever obedient and willing Allah, for whom the ventriloquist Muhammad provided voiceover.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 5.234, narrated by Aisha: "The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter.

"I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, 'Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and good luck.' Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age

If Aisha was older, i.e. 16 or 18 as Muslims claim, she would have remembered the religion of her parents prior to becoming Muslims. It is exactly because she was a child that she can remember them only as Muslims.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.88, narrated by Ursa: "The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.151, narrated by Aisha: "I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl-friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me."

Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Volume 13 explains the obvious: "The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden in Islam, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty."

Muhammad was invariably permitted by the ever obliging Allah (Muhammad's mouthpiece) to have Allah's rules broken only in his case.

Another Muhammadan scholar confirms that Aisha had not then reached puberty:

Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 2380, narrated Aisha: "The Prophet used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting."

It is obvious that Allah found a great deal of time to accommodate and be at Muhammad's beck and call, servicing his personal needs as well as those of his household. None of the Hebrew prophets ever received such minutiae of attention to their personal requirements and comfort, even those whom God befriended (Abraham) or talked to direct (Moses).

In the classic history of The Life of Muhammad (Sirat Rasul Allah) by Ibn Ishaq, on page 311 there is an account in which Muhammad expressed sexual interest in a crawling baby. This event seems to have occurred around the time of the Battle of Badr which would have made Muhammad approximately 55 years old:

Suhayli, ii. 79: "In the Riwaya of Yunus I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu'l Fadl) when she was a baby crawling before him and said, 'If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.' But he died before she grew up."

Why would anyone think that Muhammad's sexual interest in babies be "the timeless expression of the will of Allah?" How does such a prurient desire support Muhammad's claim to be a prophet of Allah? Such a desire by an old man is contrary to nature, and it is a perversion against the moral order of all cultures.

Ladies and gentlemen, so-called believers and unbelievers, be aware that in the Arabic language of Muhammad's time a single word Nikahh meant having sexual intercourse, marriage or rape.

Aisha was six years old when she was 'married' to Muhammad - nakahhaha -, which is way below the age of intelligent consent, and as the Hadiths demonstrate, Aisha was his unwilling partner.

When he penetrated her at the age of nine, the same word nakahhaha is used. Yet again consent was not given.

Hence, based entirely upon the evidence at hand, this is purely a case of rape. Muhammad raped Aisha.

With muslims women don't need to give consent to their husbands

>With Muslims

Lol it was literally the exact same in the west until recently. You still have lawmakers in the US that believe a husband cannot by definition rape their wife.

>i don;t know what a marriage is.
ill wait for you guys to pull out your fedoras

bump

>muh aisha
this demonstrates the kaffir's confusion and lack of understanding when confronted with the wisdom of Allah

how about sources?
discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
>In Medieval and early modern European societies, the age of marriage remained low, with documented cases of brides as young as seven years, although marriages were typically not consummated until the girl reached puberty (Bullough 2004). Shakespeare’s Juliet was just 13, and there is no hint in the play that this was considered to be exceptional. The situation was similar on the other side of the Atlantic; Bullough reports the case in 1689 of a nine-year-old bride in Virginia. At the start of the nineteenth century in England, it was legal to have sex with a 10 year-old girl.” [2]

I'm not even that guy but holy shit, this argument just makes westerners look like massive hypocrites

if you say its not okay for him to fuck aisha you're a dumb faggot

>CE
Why were Atheists so butthurt that they needed to make a new term for BC/AD?

Because Japan and China and lots of other places have their own stupid calendars and we need to intellectually colonize them by using almost the exact same dates but not being obvious about it

>muslim japanese cartoons

Not everywhere in the world used BC/AD, but we want to use the same dates.

I'm Catholic and it never really bothered me.

To me, it's just a statement of the way that Christianity influenced the material development of the world, an analysis of history from a secular social aspect instead of with an implicit acknowledgement of religious superiority. It's not a zero-sum game, you can use both depending on the context.

What gets me is that of all the points he made, that's what you fixate on... you know, rather than what age of consent laws were as recently as the 19th century

>source

The age of Aisha is commonly disputed, even among well known Muslim scholars.

I've heard everything between 8 and 19.