Okay say you made millions off crypto somehow, how do you actually take your gains without uncle sam fucking it up?

Okay say you made millions off crypto somehow, how do you actually take your gains without uncle sam fucking it up?

Would getting a bank account from one of those Caribbean nations would no tax laws work? But then what, how do I actually get it in my pocket?

How the fuck do I property for example without getting questioned about how I got my money?

with*

buy*

I'm sleepy and a bit drunk sorry

All in on a privacy token.
> OmiseGO is mass adopted by now.
> The Omise/OmiseGO blockchain payment network allows you to buy anything with... anything.

just pay your taxes on if it you wanna buy something big or cash out huge chunk

Would it let me buy land though?

I saw something in a movie or something. Basically banks don't report any cash withdrawals that are under 5k to uncle sam. I figured I could do that for every day until I have enough then buy whatever but would people accept cash for buying something big? I don't wanna look like a drug dealer

If you're buying something legal with 10k or more, the IRS knows. Just pay the taxes and be happy you've made it.

your selling bitcoin, you already look like a drug dealer/terrorists

Now you've established a pattern, which is probably worse than just taking it all at once. Plus that's complete bullshit

That's called structuring, it is also a crime.

That's called structuring

you pay capital gains tax

well shit...

so I definitely have to pay taxes?

That's called structuring and is a federal offense. Without a doubt going to send you to jail and maybe even have the rest of your money seized (look up civil fortitude).

Also, any deposits/withdrawals over 10k, your bank has to notify the IRS.

I assume one work around would be to use something like a ten x card on your purchases but probably won't be good for purchases over 10k.

If you truly have a sizeable amount of money in cryptos and think you can retire on it, you can always move to a country with more favorable capital gains tax laws and declare it there. This will require you to renounce your citizenship though. That is unless you move to Puerto Rico where they have very favorable capital gains tax laws and you won't have to renounce citizenship. Unfortunately it was just ass raped by two hurricanes.

Just pay your damn taxes

Just pay your fucking taxes. Even better, get a professional to help you out so you don't screw up. The fastest way to go from being a rich man to assfuck city is to try cheat the IRS.

If you try to offshore it yourself, you'll do a shit job and get caught. Paying an asset hiding pro to set it up for you won't net you significant savings over just paying your taxes.

AZIA

Just stop being an American like Roger Ver did.

That just means land is cheap and the women cheaper.

don't be an american?
like me.
ez

But how do i become a professional myself?

This

Roger Ver renounced his citizenship but he probably has 100s of millions. Plus the US denied him re-entry

Pay ur taxes figgot

Get citizenship in turd world country that has nice sunny beaches

Cash out there

Bang 2-3 monkey ass turd world women daily

>pay capital gains tax
no, pay long term capital gains tax. Difference between capital gains tax and long term capital gains tax is like 48% versus 10%

Conkers Bad Fur Day was fucking awesome. I wish Rare would somehow come back alive and do an R-rated next gen sequel that wasn't shit. Also, buy Bitbean.

user just pay your damn taxes youre not rich enough to get away with tax evasion

>so I definitely have to pay taxes?
not necessarily.
your options are pay your taxes, move out of the country, or go to jail.
choose wisely.