What is going on with bittrex?? Is everyone pulling out their cash? Top volume coin is only 3000 btc...

What is going on with bittrex?? Is everyone pulling out their cash? Top volume coin is only 3000 btc, two weeks ago the top two coins alone where pulling 20,000 btc between them.
Should I be moving to a better exchange??

I pulled my 28492 btc a few days ago

> chinese use bittrex
> chinese banned

BTC is getting ready to take another dive so everyone with money is waiting for the bargains.

Oulled everything out myself. Partly for ico's and the other i changed to fiat. Btc is going for a dive again

Hoping for a nice dip to 3200

I pulled my 74591 BTC a few days ago

I have been pulling out 1337 BTC a day for the last week, fuck these withdraw limits.

Am I suppose to pull out my BTC or just turn that shit into tether and leave it on bittrex?

Bit of bearish days, people just aren't selling/buying. Relax it's normal.

Why does everyone believe BTC gonna take another dive? Can you hook a biz bro up?

I pulled another 375849 btc a few minutes ago

Good move

The scam known as Bit-Coins is over, the pyramid is crumbling before your very eyes. Soon Bit-Coiners will be the biggest bagholders the world has ever seen, pleading for someone to buy their digicoins for pennies while smart money all got out at $5000 and dumped it all into the only true form of honest reserve value, PHYSICAL GOLD.

Thanks. I pulled another 21000000 btc a few minutes ago

I pulled every last bit of my pud this morning.

Oh a BTC FUD thread? About time it went up too.

Fuck you Schiff, If I hadn't been a smug Zero-hedge doomer for the past 5 years and bought some fucking bitcoins instead, I would have fucking bought out your company and stuffed your loose arse with the largest fucking gold bar I can find.

BTC is a scam.

Kek, I was fucking hyped first time I noticed my account had 1337btc withdrawal limit

I pulled what I have on Bittrex, I still have to pull my 93947252 btc off of poloniex, you might want to as well. Too much fud around btc lately, better safe than sorry.

Don't worry volume will go up once chainlink listed

Just pulled my 8321169 BTC off Bittrex.

>8321169 BTC
spelling error or bad larp?

The big market makers are focusing on BTC in this time of uncertainty. Alts are just a sideshow

keep dreaming grampa

>gold under 1300$ again
It must suck holding gold bags

i literally closed my bittrex account and withdrew all funds a few days ago

tired of that SHIT exchange

if you are not aware, that means the market is uncertain and we are in a bear phase.

T. Goldcuck.

got thw fuck out with my 46353637 btc yesterday. scan exchange ran by an ex puerto rican rapper.

I just burned 6 million BTC by sending it to a random wallet

It's a bear market.

Nice pulled 100k

just added 39050224 BTC to my bittrex.

Fuckkkkk poloniex has me at a 6392844 daily limit. This is going to take days to withdrawal

>china trying its absolute best to kill crypto
>SEC having exchanges inlcuding bittrex by the balls
>big investors constantly fudding so they can buy in cheap

geez i don't know

I was just wondering if everyone had moved to a better exchange or whether yes everyone was just being bearish

wow, taking my 0.0012btc out of bittrex then

Duno i switched to binance and paper wallets tho

Just pulled all 783 of my satoshis out.

Thinking about using them for margin trading on Poloniex.

Kek

Yeah, definitely a smart move with the current chart chrono-lineography showing the movements that they are. I withdrew 3.4 quintillion BTC from Novaexchange this morning myself, probably gonna invest half that in Hobonickels and conv. the other half to a mix of USD, CAD and Rupees

where do people go for fresh new coins on the the daily? i need to catch a shit up

Bittrex is literally the only exchange I can use right now, Kraken doesn't operate in my state cause fucking liberals, Bitstamp verification is broke, and I've been waiting a month for my verification to go through on Gatehub.

Fuck off reddit

If you're not dealing in utter shitcoins I don't see any reason to use Bittrex whatsoever. A flat fee of 0.25% is fucking insane and will fuck you over in the long run.

where do i trade my rupees then?

Bitfinex or BitMex.

>fees
who cares about .25 when youre making 100% gains daily fucking fag

That's only a 1/400 fee, to put it in perspective.
How is that high?

Most accurate post in this thread

stay poor Veeky Forums

WA amirite? fuck dude, same. No other exchanges let me join.

why did people stop margin trading on polo? interest rates for lending have turned to shit

Im bailing on trex as well. There site bugs have started costing me actual real money, that was the last straw.

Yeah except when youre doing lots of trades each day it all adds up.
For example, if I were to buy 1 BTC at $3858.3 it would have to go up to 3,877.640 for me to break even, and If I wanted to pull out when I'm in a dollar profit I'd still come out at all loss. It doesn't really incentivise trading as it does investing.
On bitmex for example, you get a REBATE on your trade if you add liquidity, meaning that you are essentially already in the green as soon as your trade goes through. Not only that, but theres also the potential 100x margins, and so on.

Summary, bittrex is a joke. It's essentially a honeypot for suckers and retards so that they can bleed all the money possible without them noticing.

It helps to not be retarded and be able to see trends that are as clear as day on the chart.

i have a confession. six months ago i used only bittrex. then they stopped adding coins, and every single coin on there from verge to bitbean was already up 100x, meaning i have no new coins on there to buy into at cheap prices. bittrex literally stopped adding shitcoins because they think le crypto is le serious business so they avoid putting real coins on there and went just for eth ico scams like metal and all that retarded shit like apex

now i use just cryptopia+nova+coinexchange+etherdelta for my moon missions. bittrex has no use to me except as a big liquidity provider for certain coins. there will never be another 100x coin on bittrex, because they already ran.

love bittrex, but wish they didn't get such a big head and now decide to suck ETH ico cock instead of focusing on real coins.

What site bugs?

Basically this. Especially for you risk taking guys out there who are trading with sub 1 btc positions. Better off buying some promising ultra low caps and double your money instead of the occasional measly 20% gainer's you get on Trex.

If you want to catch rocketships early you basically have to get in while the coins are low on vol on small exchanges. It's usually too late when Trex already added them.

That said: get EQT and NSR now.

sometimes the orderbook and charts bug out so it's now displaying to correct current prices. It still moves though giving you the illusion that all is fine. Its fucked. I've seen the bug a few times but have never been caught up in it, until yesterday were i missed my sell target because the coin had actually dropped which wasn't reflected in the books or charts. So now im just waiting to get back up :\

Lots of people seeing this bug lately. Seems to have started about 1 month ago.

won't display the correct current prices*
Sorry, got a cat all up in my face while im trying to post.