Why did you make me buy LINK AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why did you make me buy LINK AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You hate free money?

Try to chill for 1 month you infidel

Is it worth tossing $100 into link on Ed if that's all I can afford right now. I can add more every time I get paid too...

Control your ADD, Jesus Christ.
It's only been out for a fucking day but it already went x2 and holding steady despite only being on fucking etherdelta.

Soon you will sit at the table with the father and suckle on the tip of sergeys benis, nursing, getting your fill of his sweet nectar

The fuck is your problem, it's doing good so far

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/etherdelta/

more volume than all other coins together on etherdelta.

if that will not make you comfy, aside from the fact that it already is 2x, I don't know what will user.

SIBOS baby, SIBOS

This thing is just itching to blow up.

it just needs to be added to a decent exchange like liqui before it really takes off

DNT was pumped all the way to 150M just on liqui

Chainlink 150m CONFIRMED. feels comfy

Gonna shill for the ChainLink devs here, those beautiful bastards are legit. I fucked up big style yesterday and sent my refund back to the ICO wallet address, and they refunded me again.

Absolutely based, customer for lief

Oh you are the fail guy from yesterday. Can you proof this? with 2 pics? I wanna see this myself.

ah the linkies are truly the new arkies bancies and diggies.

your delusion is so sweet.

I remember you, I told you to use your entire refund to buy LINK for karma reasons.

Anyway, spread the good word. Everyone in this god-forsake shithole of a board deserves a shot.

S I B O S
I
B
O
S

>inb4 you think SWIFT is a crypto

I was googling the bancor ico price, then I found this gem, lmao....
It also answers the point I want to make, bancor had a ridiculous ico price, link has not.

tfw brainlet and don't know how to buy off etherdelta just kill me

Wait till an exchange homie, even if that takes 3 weeks at this rate.

These guys are so sound. Transaction id is 0x352963724b051b5e94764639ef5bc963c90965c4e320dca1ecbc4267f2b33418

Here's my wallet now, literally went all in and fucked up big time. Never again

Will it not be too late then for 10x returns?

who knows...we're in a massive bear market right now, so even promising projects like these suffer. if you're lucky the price won't increase for a while.

Am I seeing this right? This was all over 1 ETH?

1 eth is such a pathetic amount of money what a loser lol

HEY!
Hey.

None of that.

Yeah haha, babbies first ICO etc

Sorry for using up all the goodwill lads

You're going to need to get thicker skin if the prospect of losing 1 ETH makes you this upset.

But hey, I'm glad things worked out.

Now put it all into LINK. Karma bro.

The lengths they'd go to help out a little retard like me speaks volumes though, gg ChainLink

These are the people that willingly took a 12 million dollar pay cut by keeping the dollar cap of their ICO despite the rise in the price of ETH.

I have no doubt in my mind that these people are legit.

all in. 1 eth?
dafaq

I'm poor as balls fambalam, just started my wagecuck job

I just put an ETH in too, don't feel bad. Fuck (((them))), crypto is for the little guy too.