My wife told me to find a second job cause I have too much "free" time. I earn 1000$, she earns 400$ per month

My wife told me to find a second job cause I have too much "free" time. I earn 1000$, she earns 400$ per month.

at $1000/mo, you need about 10 or 15 new jobs

Or a bunch of extra wives.

Why not?

what does she do

>My wife told me to find a second job cause I have too much "free" time.
She wants to say that she needs more time without you in her life, probably because she is or wants to fuck someone else.

How the fuck can two people survive with 1400$/month?

does she earn 400$ for a fulltime job or how much time do you guys work? both like 5 hours a week?

not asian

Smack your bitch up.

This thread is up there with many of the other dumb threads.

Fucking morons breeding. Please start the sterilization process.

OP, based on your question don't have kids, and ditch your wife before you start making more money. Seems like your wife is a useless sack of shit.

Both of you should be making a combined income of $100k a year, unless you dumbasses reproduced. Then you should be making more than $50k a year, assuming you're not in a too high cost of living area.

this

I thought wives could only hum whilst the husband's cock is in their mouth
right, I was thinking of gfs not wives

>my wife told me to (perform some action)
That's the problem right there.

find a 2nd job to fund your wife's son

SHe earns only 400$ per month with a body like that ?

HURR DURR COST OF LIVING IS THE SAME IN EVERY COUNTRY HARR DI HAARRR

this is normal wage in slavland

calm tf down dude

a home owner could even save 50% of tat no probs

If there is anything a woman hates, it's the sight of a man relaxing.

Americacucks cant comprehend different COL's

>wife is a bitch
>poor

lmao@ your life

This girl isn't asian.

Beat that bitch and squat on here face !

They're fucking retarded honestly.

What slavland do you live in?

>Lol well you see, I'm poor. You're dumb for assuming that we 3rd worlders would make a decent wage and live in anything but a wooden shack.

This is why the US hates you.

>>Lol well you see, I'm poor. You're dumb for assuming that we 3rd worlders would make a decent wage and live in anything but a wooden shack.

Yeah I'm fine with telling you americucks that once, probably twice too. But it's just the same thing in every thread and they just don't learn.

must be eating some refugee dick. enjoy raising someone elses child

Jokes on my wife. All I do is relax.

>having a wife
>in a 1st world country

for what pvrpose

You literally are retarded for assuming that though.

Yeah you probably should desu. I make 600 euro
a month and i work 12 hours a week.

>1st world country
>$400 salary

Son, the average salary in my country is $600 and I still love living here, but we ain't fooling anyone, this is just not what 1st world means.

And yes, having a wife in slavland is acceptable, there's actually decent women out here.

Unfortunately OP settled for one that's dumb and annoying, lol.

The guy I quoted only has 1 comment, and it's a general comment on women..

>OP gives income in $
>hahah Americans are retarded for assuming that he's in the US where the $ is the currency

THIS. OP your wife doesnt want you to catch her taking big black dick.

get a prenup ASAP

What you earn each month is irrelevant unless we know what your total monthly outgoings are. Anyone can survive on $1000 a month if they live in a paid for home with no outstanding mortgage and free/cheap electricity.

>prenuptial agreement
>already married

>this dumb fucking retard here couldnt conclude just from the numbers presented by OP that the guy and his wife arent from Amurrica.

how fucking hard was it not to assume they live outside America, if wife is making 400 dollars a month, and they arent starving?

You can make that kind of money in the US and get by just fine with the amount of government assistance that's offered. At $14k / yr for a married couple they'd be getting section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare, medicaid, tax "refunds" above the amounts they ever paid into income taxes, etc.

It's easily doable, millions of people do it.

>he fell for the wife meme

go work in the mines... you'll probably earn around 7k+ per month plus allowances

>1 post by this ID
You faggots can't tell a bait thread to save your lives.

How many bitbeans to fuck her silly in the bunghole, if you know what I mean