In my quest to improve my dating opportunities I started doing my dating as a business

In my quest to improve my dating opportunities I started doing my dating as a business.

I made a spreadsheet (pic related)

I decided on how much marketing I was going to do (I meet 20 girls a day and tell them about my wonderful opportunity to date them and possibly marry them)

So over the month I have been working on this I have acquired quite a few phone numbers. I usually call all the girls every three days. Some have been real losers, they don't call me or even text back. Although I have had a few winners that call me pretty often and send me texts. I even got one to go out on a few dates with me and touch my dick.

So my question is this: What could I do to improve my system? Or could I sell this to other people to improve there lives?

New Ideas so far:
>Start making columns for their aspirations, faults or connections to start a useful chain.

>Brittley, Tawnee, A'esha, Ashley, Tez

Who the fuck is called Brittley lmao.
What the fuck are those names.

gay and wtf are those names

Stop dating black chicks

There first name, I didn't add there last name since I didn't think it was important. I removed the phone numbers for obvious reasons.

Do you know where I could meet more white girls?

Church, not the fucking Nigtrak

Treat a girl as a business and she will treat you like one too, don't whine when she divorces you and you're left alone paying child support for a couple decades

>(I meet 20 girls a day and tell them about my wonderful opportunity to date them and possibly marry them)
Why would you ever tell a girl you just met how u wanted to marry her. You tard most girls want a friend or a guy to fuck and shit moves from there. Act cool and normal don't be a weird ass talking about an opportunity to date her and shit
Are all you biz yards this bad with women ffs

>Treat a girl as a business and she will treat you like one too

Every human is inherently different, in the united states alone 43% of marriages fail. So I am getting better chances of a successful marriage if I meet more eligible women.

>Church
Alright then there are a ton of churches in my area I could attend to meet white girls.

You need a unique identifier for each girl (primary key) in case you get more than one with the same name

Give up OP. Girls are good at figuring out severe untreated autism.

>unique identifier for each girl (primary key) in case you get more than one with the same name

That's another good idea I will implement. Although I may want to think about it a little more.

kek

>So how do you like the atmosphere here, girl-312B -uuhhh I mean Shaniqua?

This is god level ironic autism shitposting. Absolute genius

former daygamer here
if youre hitting on 20 chicks a day youre either out all day every day (if you actually target hot girls)... or youre hitting on ugly girls.

I used to do 25 approaches a week and still spent hours every day just walking around and looking for hot girls.

It usually takes me around 5 hours to meet and extract a phone number from around 20 girls or ladies. I made a script and try to stick to it to save time and get from one woman to the next as quickly as possible.

Perform FMEA's for potential barriers to coitus

tfw this satire hit's kinda close to home

Hey im Ian Balina
AKA HOW TO HACK DA SAYSTEM AND MAKE MILLIONZ IN YA 20Z AND MANSIONS IN YA 30z

I have made one of the greatest spreadsheets known to mankind and I would be happy to give you some tips for your dating spreadsheet.

The first glaring fault is a lack of a "A star team" column. I feel this is a crucial criteria that has been missed, the second thing would find out if these girls are oversubscribed and capable of 2x or 3x or even 4x. Once you know these things it makes the whole process easier and sweet lambos await.

Good luck and dont forget to join my mastermind group for the low price of $999 a month

>FMEA
>FAILURE MODE EFFECTS ANALYSIS
I will have to look more into this, thank you.

>A star team
So labeling my winners?

>oversubscribed
So what your saying is that they are capable of converting even more?

Those are all depreciating assets user, invest your time elsewhere

The best business people marry well, the only way I will marry someone who shares my aspirations is to play the field. If I can work with a partner who wants what I want they can help push me in the right direction and keep me focused.

Maybe include some sort of Real Options tree in there to determine the best gf choice.

Also collect a bit more data on them and try to find trends that correlate with winners/good gf material.

Maybe chuck a Monte Carlo sim in there while you're at it

>also check em

This cant be for real.

Are you looking for a girlfriend or a company asset? Because you go at it this way and the bitch will become a liability down the road.

This would be so fucking funny if they saw the sheet.

>Real Options tree
That's something I will have to look more into.

Mate, you're too much. I get why you're doing what you're doing, but are you really so autistic you have to break it down into a science?
You're gonna fail, and let me tell you why
Women are simply complex. They're so fucking simple, but if you try to approach and understand their mindset from a logical and scientific point if view you're just gonna go through infinate trial and error.
You need to understand 90% of women want one thing (and the 10% just lie): a mate, and a provider
They want attention, affection, most want babies or something to take care of and call their own, and stability. They want to be taken care of in some way, it doesn't even need to be financial.
They make decisions in a completely emotional basis, and if you try to fabricate a logical reason as to why they do half the things they do then you're gonna be confused and frustrated and just make your net wider, and then make even more women thing you're a skitzo. Which is unwarranted, I get that, I really like your idea.

tldr
Well it to neets, advertise it on Veeky Forums

>girlfriend
a regular female companion with whom a person has a romantic or sexual relationship.

>asset
a useful or valuable thing, person, or quality.

I rather have assets then girlfriends.

You know what OP, I wanna help you market this. I'm serious, email me at
[email protected]
I will assist with everything from concept to end user, and even provide funding

>Mate, you're too much. I get why you're doing what you're doing, but are you really so autistic you have to break it down into a science?
>You're gonna fail, and let me tell you why
>Women are simply complex. They're so fucking simple, but if you try to approach and understand their mindset from a logical and scientific point if view you're just gonna go through infinate trial and error.
>You need to understand 90% of women want one thing (and the 10% just lie): a mate, and a provider
>They want attention, affection, most want babies or something to take care of and call their own, and stability. They want to be taken care of in some way, it doesn't even need to be financial.
>They make decisions in a completely emotional basis, and if you try to fabricate a logical reason as to why they do half the things they do then you're gonna be confused and frustrated and just make your net wider, and then make even more women thing you're a skitzo. Which is unwarranted, I get that, I really like your idea.

What your saying is women just want a provider and a mate. They don't really care about anything else. Although how can you be so sure? That's part of why I started this, in my experiences I have found every human is inherently different. No two females are exactly the same.

>tldr Well it to neets, advertise it on Veeky Forums

I should start working on the website and the sales page.

They're different in minor ways. There are plenty of outliers, but the way you're approaching it I don't see you making a very strong connection, because you're viewing them as assets. If you were pimping them it would be a great system
But like I said, I wanna help you execute this as a business. I have some great ideas for it and even if you don't my help, email me so I can give you my ideas and advice

sent you an email, subject Romantic Interest Database.

Sweet

T b h you're marginally better than the autist you replied to

Take the real truth pill: all women want to be married. From your pink-haired feminist to your quiet conservative chick, and including all normal women somewhere on this spectrum, they want a big strong man to woo them for their very own special qualities, to fuck them rough like a whore while also showing a caring side as you do it.

Ideally, that man is older. Not so wild guess: you base your "friend / guy to fuck" worldview because you're in your early to mid twenties and chase skirts within +/- 3 years of you.

Here's the key: women your age are too old for you. A healthy man-woman relationship is complementary, and the man must be in a position to project authority. Nothing kills the romantic mood like dating your guy friend from uni who's stressing about finals and smoking weed like a little boy.

"Aloof" is the manchild's bandaid fix for pussy. It beats limp-wristed friend, but you can do better than that. Project real confidence through being a man offering both adventure and security, make her feel important. It's really ten times easier than internet pickup artist gospel, and gets your woman so wet for you she asks for a towel to wipe herself before you stick it inside.

>Take the real truth pill: all women want to be married. From your pink-haired feminist to your quiet conservative chick, and including all normal women somewhere on this spectrum, they want a big strong man to woo them for their very own special qualities, to fuck them rough like a whore while also showing a caring side as you do it.
>Ideally, that man is older. Not so wild guess: you base your "friend / guy to fuck" worldview because you're in your early to mid twenties and chase skirts within +/- 3 years of you.
>Here's the key: women your age are too old for you. A healthy man-woman relationship is complementary, and the man must be in a position to project authority. Nothing kills the romantic mood like dating your guy friend from uni who's stressing about finals and smoking weed like a little boy.
>"Aloof" is the manchild's bandaid fix for pussy. It beats limp-wristed friend, but you can do better than that. Project real confidence through being a man offering both adventure and security, make her feel important. It's really ten times easier than internet pickup artist gospel, and gets your woman so wet for you she asks for a towel to wipe herself before you stick it inside.

The key to getting more pussy is to see more women. I believe you can influence people but your ideas are flawed, every human is inherently different.

Made me smile, replace girl with female and it's kekworthy.