No matter how much money you make, she will never have you back

No matter how much money you make, she will never have you back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20A82Y__y8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good! She was holding me back.

>Don't date enablers
>"That's okay you didn't take action on your dreams, sometimes you just need to take it easy and spend more time with me"

But she never left me. Im specifically making money so I can buy her when someone creates her.

What do you think she smells like user?

Probably that new car smell.

But she will be jelly as fuck the day when I will invite her to a party where she sees all the girls and friends admiring me.

When she doesn't come I will make pictures of the party and tag her in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=20A82Y__y8o

Pic realtes is reality

>he fell for the women meme

That's fromeldahyde.

>Making money to win back someone who doesnt want you
>What is time to move on for 500 dollars

it's not about her taking you back

it's that she won

No. She wont. She will see that the only reason you did it all was just to rub in her face. That you dont even really enjoy it. That it was all out of bitterness. Then she will find a man that actually makes her happy. While you go through the motions. Pretending you have it all.

Being at a buffet and not being able to taste any of the food. Cause your tounge is too bitter.

Move on man. Fast. Try to find another girl before you are rick because all those girls and friends "admiring" you, are just doing that shit so they can some of your shit. Cop on mate.

good luck in life

living well is the best revenge

No its not. Its the small of fresh and pure plastic and adhesives.

The best option is to ruin her life in any and all ways possible.

so continually poisoning yourself with her degeneracy? hardly sounds like the best option.

I dumped her ass hard.

Women cost too much money and time. They distract you from your hobbies and professional pursuits.
>Oh what's that user, you want to go hiking and search for bigfoot this weekend? Spend it with me at some dumb restaurant and watch a movie after
Fucking waste of time.
>oh, what's that user, you want to go back to school and pursue a career in medicine? no, I require all of your time, that won't be possible, and will cost too much, you won't be able to buy me shoes and dresses"
WASTE

That's just most women

Some, albeit rare, women are truly wonderful.

Jokes on her, she's a fatty now and I no longer want her.

J.F.R. ?

Actually she will have me back, and I long for her, but she lives across the country, and I have a loving, committed girlfriend of 4 years whose heart would shatter if I ever ended it.

>r9k dickhead.

>investing in 3dpd
That's where you made your mistake.

Jokes on you faggot you are god like everyone is a pity that as a god you'd craft your own personal hell in your mind when you could make it heaven

Unicorns are not worth the time searching for.

btw, did I mention the fact that women, and getting married specifically, absolutely destroys bro time? You'll never see your friends again after marriage. You'll replace them with your friends of your wifes shitty friends/family. Congrats, your new best friend is your wifes brother.

>he has friends

>your friends

why would you even want to? are you a masochist?

This whore took and continues to to take a fuckton of his money, and is currently riding a carousel of Chad cock.

stop making me feel

we are your friends atm
reconnect with old IRL ones to get the ball rolling

Fuck her! plenty of cunts in the sewer

Fuck outta here, /r9k/. Shoo, go on, get.

Just hodl her bro? lmfao