Trading crypto is great and all, but what other hustles do you people engage in? Legal or not, I'm curious

Trading crypto is great and all, but what other hustles do you people engage in? Legal or not, I'm curious

Im a magician on the weekends for extra cash

Sell weed to friends

i liked coding, but i've a new house and I spend more and more time outdoors, or gardening

in few years, I'll tell my grand sons "ya know, I almost went to another country to make video games, but it was a dream, and I fucked my shit up"

Pheasant poaching

I hoist Washingmachines for extra cash + divident in muscle mass ( fat gains )

buy mdma for 6$/gram from darknet, sell 0.1 parachutes for 20$ at techno clubs/raves. On a good night can make 1000$ easy.

What market do you recommend? Is it safe?

Fake IDs are easy as fuck lmao buy for $30 on plebbit and sell to rich white kids
>brb buy for 30 sell for 200
>brb it scans bro
My silver spoon has fed me good

Dumb question here, but when you buy dope on darknet, where do you need to IRL to get it ? Is it dropped somewhere ?

At the moment there is no stable market, best are dream market or trade route.

Safety depends where you live, in my country if i get caught i would probably get 3-12 months of jail with probation max, whereas in freedomland it would probably be a couple of years in prison.

people that take mdma are always people with careers and nice lives, never junkies, so i never had a problem dealing with customers in my experience.

It is shipped through the regular postal service to whatever address you'd like.

i work remotely programming
i make $200/mo an app ads

i want to focus more on crypto.

Get a P.O. box. There's a ton of resources on how to make ordering drugs from the internet less sketchy

.1g of mdma is felony possession and 5 years probation in usa
distributing it could be several years in jail

Glad i am far away from the land of the free. Is it actually enforced though? Would a cop really arrest for 0.1g of mdma irl though?

Close up magic?
If so, how did you get involved in doing so?

t. Hobbyist Magician

yeah it happened to me lol I still have 2 more years probation, I had some weed and .1g mdma

It's probably why steve-o got sober because he got a felony possession of cocaine right before that and he probably had like a 5 year suspended sentence
so if he messed up again he could do 5 years in state prison

I was planning to do TEFL in China this year as kind of a vacation from my STEM field but the agreement fell apart because the Chinese changed some regulations at the last minute and now I'm stuck doing nothing because I had no other plans.

I'm kinda thinking of getting into web development because I have too much free time and I heard it wasn't too hard. Don't really know how much money there is in it though.

That is seriously fucked up law. Ironically usa is the country with by far the most drug problems, while pharmaceutical companies get rich legally selling drugs much more dangerous than mdma.

Where did you start?

Yeah, where do you find clients for remote IT?

While our laws aren't perfect, all of what you just typed isn't exactly true

Do anal sex on weekends, I am a 14yo dropout dmt junkie. Not gay or whatever, there was this rich old fuck on facebook offering to pay 500 to go swimming naked at his house, in a very complex and shady way. I was desperate and accepted. It was him and his pals drinking in the roof looking at us and saying they will rape us or calling us fags and little whores.

went back because moenies

back in june he said to me, a night stand was 8k because i was virgin and that it wasnt gonna to be painful. accepted and that night I took some pills and rested in his bed alone. next morning i waked up kinda drugged, went back to my house. my ass felt wierd, my back was hurting. after that day they stopped invinting me to the pool parties, they just call me for sex and after a while you forget someone its putting a penis inside you. they pay me 2k per night and my contract till december 2018

half of my earnings are on crypto

Us dollar has been pegged at 25mg of gold dince 2013 bought low sold high. Inly telling you because this changed today

What part isn't true?

Hard core.

I follow your tracks senpai, but I'm 30yo so no hope for me there.

Holy shit i'm sorry you have to do that user.

is this real? dude you dont have to do that shi! dmt junkie? give me a fucking break, how the fuck can you become addicted to dmt?

lol

based

kek

Sshh don't give away the best part time money making idea. Also, Fuck the Nobles!

Holy Mother of God

Are kneepads needed or no?