Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks OP

Weed out the shitcoins, find the cryptos that offer something unique. We all will make it!

kek i remember that thread

>3567804
its posted every day you retard
this is why none of you will make it
you're all fucking retarded neets

Thanks user your post is inspiring.

>its posted every day
>you're all fucking retarded neets

and how would a non retarded non-neet know that?

"Daily reminder"

comfy image
comfy thread
thanks OP
this is like the opposite of FUD, what do we call this?

DUF

Newbie question for you all

What potential is there for another MAJOR jump in a crypto currency's value?
(like pic related)

The market seems hugely oversatured now, close to 1000 coins,
and very few of them seem to be doing anything new

>slightly more secure
>slightly faster transactions
>slightly more private

doesn't seem like enough to make everyone jump ship from BTC to ___coin

so many coins sitting below $0.01,
the jew in me wants to buy $50 of each, just in case one goes to the moon

but i feel like the growth will be much slower and less impressive from here on out

lel

No, user. Don't miss out.

thanks user, I'll try to stay confident in it

Wrong.

why?

thanks mr robot

Op my tears of joy are real :')

I give you jailbait in leggings

>comfy image
>comfy post

Thanks user bb

once in a lifetime reminder that Bitcoin is

$61B

Which means it has the same value as the whole British Royal Family.

how many btc for her?

/thead

You're just being delusional. Why would it be the future? Look at how each countries are seriously hoarding gold right now. The whole world accepting crypto is one huge joke. Humanity's future lies on tangible investments, mutual funds, stocks, and Forex. Your magic internet money's largest security threat is the destruction of the power grid. Your money is so complicated, why would children, the normal workforce, street vendors, accept such a complicated currency that can only be used by math scholars?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Thanks user great thread

The technology is so revolutionary that it is just a foregone conclusion that BTC will hit $50k

Because you can make BTC transactions without the internet using just a satellite dish and the orbiting satellite BTC cluster

Don't be a fool, do you understand how the blockchain works? This is the greatest financial instrument ever invented, this is what humans have been looking for for the past few thousands of years make no mistake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones

>gold
>AND stocks/forex/futures

t. existentially distressed dinosaur

youre wrong

The blockchain wasn't made for your digital tulips. Like how the internet wasn't made for Veeky Forums.

>Your money is so complicated, why would children, the normal workforce, street vendors, accept such a complicated currency that can only be used by math scholars?

>I'm retarded: the post

Hell of an argument, buddy.

Not an argument.

I'm sure the same was said when people came up with paper and coins, bank accounts, cards.

Access to crypto is advancing rapidly, we're lucky we're getting to see the raw, unfinished version because a few years from now, everyone will be effortless paying for stuff using their cell phones, messaging apps, social networks.

>Access to crypto is advancing rapidly, we're lucky we're getting to see the raw, unfinished version because a few years from now, everyone will be effortless paying for stuff using their cell phones, messaging apps, social networks.
All grand delusions. What you're seeing now is the dotcom + tulip bubble all over again. History repeats itself.

you mean like you can use electronic payment systems with an actual currency not fake magic money that moves 20% every week?

hum

>you mean like you can use electronic payment systems with an actual currency
Have you ever heard of VISA?

just sold 100K

>Your magic internet money's largest security threat is the destruction of the power grid.

Lmao and so is the current economic model INCLUDING fiat (aka; credit). Destruction of the power grid wouldnt be the end of crypto it would be mass starvation followed by a return to medieval serfdom and subsistence farming.

>Humanity's future lies on tangible investments, mutual funds, stocks, and Forex.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ur a fucking retard lmao Veeky Forums = crypto xD XD

Thanks anime girl. Want a fucky?

>>Humanity's future lies on tangible investments, mutual funds, stocks, and Forex
USA FUCK YEAH!

You need a hell of a lot more than $50 on each to get lambo status. Find a few good ones like BAT or XRP that are still cheap and undervalued with solid dev teams. Then put down $1,000 on them and wait a year or two. Most important thing is to do research. Fucking tons of it. When someone suggests a good alt coin find out how old it is, what algorithm it's based on, who mines it, read their white paper, look at the historical charts, look up each developer to see how qualified and experienced they are, see if they are doing any promoting, check to see when the next difficulty bomb is dropping, are they about to reach a milestone on their roadmap, does it have a strong community backing it, does it have future potential uses like cross chain features, does it offer something other coins don't like privacy or ASIC resistance, are there big new features that are actively being developed, how does it respond to dips in the market, what exchanges is it listed on.... You need to do research. And then keep doing it till you fucking breathe it. Learn to read charts, stare at the exchange till your eyes bleed and understand buy and sell walls, figure out when there's a pump and learn when to dump. Learn what the whales are interested and watch their movements, don't fall prey to their schemes but use them to your advantage, learn the tax laws regarding your earnings and be prepared to avoid them, figure out which wallets are the best and don't leave your coins in the exchange, learn mining and how it affects the markets and what happens when a fork gets implemented or algorithms change.

If you really want to get rich do your fucking homework like your entire life depends on it. If you do you can make piles of money. Don't do stupid shit.

Now get to work or you'll stay the poor pathetic person you are today for the rest of your life.

The thing is, like countries all have their own currencies, crypto is the currency of the internet. In the near future, every niche or small enclave of the internet will have its own forum hangout, it's own space in a social vr game like gta, and it's own currency. Crypto is the way for online societies like Veeky Forums to become more like ones in the real world. Just wait until you start seeing new coins coded in other languages, that's when you'll know

holy fuck I already do some of this but this is a legendary list

saved

Lost half my stack shorting btc at $3695 liquidated at $4185 never again will I take part in this shit show scam market I hope everyone involved is beheaded

>solid dev teams

>crypto is the currency of the internet.
And like your favorite cartoon waifu, crypto isn't real. You can't trade food with something that isn't real.

you will never fuck that anime girl
you will never make it if you hodl

OP is NOT a fag... For once

>fiat

letrashman.png

God bless you user.