What are some of the greatest examples of perfidy throughout history?

What are some of the greatest examples of perfidy throughout history?

BRING ME MY BOW OF BURNING GOLD
BRING ME MY ARROWS OF DESIRE
BRING ME MY SPEAR, O CLOUDS, UNFOLD
BRING ME MY CHARIOT OF FIRE

>Can't handle a bit of banter

Opium Wars
Boxer Rebellion
Potato Famine
That battle in the Quasi-war where the Americans did everything and the Brits stole cred
Assassinating Rasputin because he might end WWI

>Assassinating Rasputin because he might end WWI
Felix Yusupov was Anglo?

He worked with Brits to get the job done and was their fall man

Sykes-picot

Guarantee of Polish Independence

what does it mean

Blockading all of fucking Europe because you’re mad that someone did exactly what your most beloved leader at the time did 170 years ago but better

>sinks French fleet
psssh nothin personnel

Convince the world that France's greatest general was a manlet.

the French put an end to this for no reason

>NZ vs AUS cricket game
>New Zealand needs 6 runs to win
>The aussie bowls it underarm so the kiwi can't hit it to make said runs
It's like the 9/11 of New Zealand

is that unsporting ?

Yes. After this match they banned underarm throwing.

This

>be Iran
>be a working constitutional democratic monarchy
>wanting to nationalize oil in order to spread the wealth to the people
>currenty the oil is prossest by british oilcompanies
>the perfidius anglo stikes again and supports the king in removing parlament in change for not nationalizing oil
>überprogresive faggot king pushes sosialreforms to far
>islamis uprising
>now be theochracy

1. Not invading Germany from the West in September 1939, like they were supposed to.
2. Not declaring war on the USSR in September 1939 like they were bound to by the treaty.
3. Instigating the doomed Warsaw uprising with promises of recognition and support and failing to deliver anything.
4. Agreeing on total Soviet control of the country.
5. Recognizing the annexation of the Eastern part of the country by the Soviets.
6. Putting the blame for Market Garden on the Polish troops.

Preventing Russians from liberating Balkans from Turks in 1853.
Preventing Russians from liberating Constantinople in 1878.

sounds like a declaration of war tbqh

Australia won the game. The New Zealand batsmen walked off in disgust, McKechnie throwing his bat to the ground in frustration. The New Zealand captain, Geoff Howarth, ran onto the field to plead with the umpires. Howarth believed underarm bowling to be illegal, as per the rules in the English tournaments.

After the incident, the then Prime Minister of New Zealand, Robert Muldoon, described it as "the most disgusting incident I can recall in the history of cricket",[10] going on to say that "it was an act of true cowardice and I consider it appropriate that the Australian team were wearing yellow".[11] Even the Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Fraser, called the act "contrary to the traditions of the game."[10]

Commentating for Channel 9 at the time, former Australian captain Richie Benaud described the act as "disgraceful" and said it was "one of the worst things I have ever seen done on a cricket field."

t. Przemek Przybylski

i think you mean istanbul lad

truly the biggest crime ever committed in history, although by that time it was so decrepit and incapable of reform that it was basically a laughing stock for everyone, not to mention the fact that they had been acting like austrian puppets for the last 50 years or so

i think he means Tsargrad

t. Butthurt von Butthurtstein

This.

Balfour declaration and I'm not even a pol-fag.

promise of NATO non-expansion

The lie of the Perfidious Anglo.

>not giving enough money to democratic Poland
>leaving EU so Poland gets less money from EU
>not liking hard-working and honest Polish workers in UK

imaging how many more juice there will be around if not for this vacuum cleaner 'country'

>be France
>become bankrupt warring against England to help free the US
>get into another war with England partly because of that bankruptcy
>call on the US to help us out
>they refuse

Perfidious Columbia

Honestly the Poles got what they deserved. What did they expect from the anglos?

Literally laughed out loud and had to explain to my coworkers and then make up some bullshit about dating an indian girl so to explain why tf i give half a shit about cricket in the US.
Well played

Poland is a vast land with a huge population, but people only know it as an irrelevant nation of goggle-eyed pot washers and whores who'll gargle Anglo seed like it's going out of fashion

Being too shit to defend yourself and insulting your allies because they put their own safety first is not a good way to change that reputation, Marek

>make up some bullshit about dating an indian girl
wot

another glorious page in the book of kiwi failures and losses

always remind the kiwi that he is second class
never back down from kiwi challenges
defeat the kiwi at any cost

australia expects every skip to do his duty

the US revolutionary war debts were only like 10% of total French debts

Cool Ireland

ETERNAL

>opium banned in england
>anglos invade china to force opium on the chinks to pay for their tea addiction