How would WW2 have turned out if he had won in Britain?

How would WW2 have turned out if he had won in Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fHIN0ZAYLTI
youtube.com/watch?v=l22JMBE2Ubk
youtu.be/ShRf1svMcuA
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically he probably would've kept Britain out of the war, and I'm not sure if France would've sacrificed themselves for the Poles. Europe probably would've fallen to the USSR due to g*rm autism.

alternatively he could have joined hitler and beat the ussr together. maybe even with america bc muh eternal anglo

Did you make this? It's terrifying

I feel like he would have had the same "oh jesus what have I done" moment that Hitler's American supporters did when information about the Holocaust started coming out. He probably wouldn't have joined the war against Germany immediately but I'm not sure what he'd have done other wise

Nah, you know how Hitler set up Vichy France?

He could have let Mosley set up "Vichy Britain" after Franco helped Hitler defeat Britain

kys

Anglo

he wouldn't have joined hitler, he didn't want britain to enter another world war so soon after the previous, he ran on a platform on anti-war. him joining hitler to defeat a big bad ussr is hoi4 pisswank, especially with america

wish i could say yes lad

t*nglo

>impoverished Eastern Euro tier shithole is gonna help Hitler conquer Britain
Stop being delusional

Seriously, why the hell is he hated so much? I thought Mosley was okay.

it's a meme you dip

nah hes a good lad

Yeah, but even on /pol/ people despise Mosley though they love other fascist/authoritarian leaders. I just don't get it.

I've never seen that. Any time Mosley gets brought up outside of the context of Angl*posting, most people agree that he would have been better than Hitler, but maybe I've gotten lucky

that's bc /pol/ is fucking retarded

memes aside he was just another mussolini's pawn, he also looked (was?) weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHIN0ZAYLTI

youtube.com/watch?v=l22JMBE2Ubk

he supported (((Pan-Europeanism))) which is thing invented by Germano-Japanese Zionist

lol ok do you have a source on that. and whats wrong with pan Europeanism?

its a bad meme

>Franco helping Hitler
this is just fanfiction now

His was not of that particular version and came from a union of the nationalist movements. Read "the alternative".

Europeans would unironically be finishing colonizing Mars by now.

Mosley was a genuinely talented economic mind and a brilliant political one. He probably would've prevented the collapse of the British empire and transformed it into a Salazar-esque society.

His mug is just charismatic for angloposting.

Pic related Saville or queen lizzy is just disgusting to look at.

Mosley was literally the only Fascist who was absolutely right on everything.
It's a shame that autistic austrian pleb ruined entire image of fascism and Mosley's reputation.

We could have unified europea with nationalism and stood against americans and soviets all together.
Africa would be finally colonised by whites but natives would probably be treated with respect but be isolated.

Why do krauts need to ruin everything with autistic overhyped ambitious fairy tales like "Muh lebensraum" and other larping shit....

It wouldn't. Britain wouldn't have joined, and instead focused on it's empire. There'd be a 4 way cold war between the British Empire, the Axis who control most of mainland Europe, the Soviets, and the USA.

White people in various degrees of racism would be pushing out non-whites of their territories that were annexed (to courageously pre-emptively save them so the other sides don't get them, of course) and the chance of a nuclear holocaust remains high up to the present day.

wtf is the "aryandied"?

I watched an interview after the war. He basically condemned Hitler but said "why were so many other lives worth less than those Jew's lives to stop it? It wasn't our fight."

Why haven't either the axis or Soviets killed the other in your timeline?

Fear of weakening themselves before the other powers. It's one thing if you're Germany and already at war with the UK and have no access anywhere else and nothing to lose since death through inaction is inevitable under that scenario, but it's another if you risk attacking and exposing your back to them when you currently have peace. The others are more likely worried about communism too, so you might even expect aid from them if the Soviets makes the first move.

There's less pressure to move on Russia and more options open, if the UK isn't keeping you constrained.

>literally anime

youtu.be/ShRf1svMcuA

That would, without a doubt, be a much better timeline to live in.

what about when fucking london got fucking bombed

When I first saw this...I thought it was a Kubrick flick.

What about it?

so maybe, just maybe, britain wasn't fighting for the jooz

gaylords

That's just part of living in a major city #NotAllNazis

I don't understand. Are you saying that Britain wasn't fighting the war before the bombing of London or something? Please explain what it is exactly you're trying to say here.

well it's true that london wasn't bombed till later but based on what this user
said mosley said, mosley acts like the jews were the reason for every life lost when in reality they didn't give two shits until they found the camps

Mosley's argument is that Britain entered the war and supported France against Germany due to Jewish lobbying, not that the Brits felt sorry for the Jews.

Compare it to modern U.S. lobbying. Congressmen don't deregulate and give tax breaks to corporations because they fell bad for them, they do it (besides the bribes) because the corporations make arguments that doing so would be in the country's best interests.

>said mosley said, mosley acts like the jews were the reason for every life lost when in reality they didn't give two shits until they found the camps
Yeah. I should have been clearer, the context was that he was asked if, knowing what we know today, he'd still hold the same opinion about getting involved in WW2. He still had a strong sense that it was Jewish lobbying in the first place, but that even if the holocaust was happening, or Poles suffering, or whatever, that he felt that British lives were being sacrificed for non-Brits and thought it was bad that if a government would view British as more expendable than others, than it wasn't really acting in the best interest of it's Nation.

Sorry, I'm trying to find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I

it might have just been lip service to calm the brits down, but hitler seemed to see the british as a people he could work with rather than against
I mean, it's a big world, and if everything but the british empire and the japanese empire were up for grabs, then I could see a cooperative effort or at least a truce of sorts between the two forces

thanks

>horror of war makes you hate war
>war on the horizon
>say that you hate the war
>10 years later
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT HITLER YOU ANTI-SEMITE"

>Britain manages to gain and hold it's empire by divide and conquer tactics
>When there isn't enough division they move mass amounts of foreigners around so there is
>Fucking hundreds of cases of this
>See's more foreigners moving to homeland
>Opposes this
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT A DIVERSE COUNTRY?"

>Britain manages to gain and hold it's empire by divide and conquer tactics
So did the Romans
Not that they were as great as us or did as much for the world, but still a reasonable comparison

Right, but my point is that it's only a unified nation that keeps a country together. Multiple nations within a country are doomed to clash.

i fucked loved that game as a kid