While everyone is having to deal with fucking etherdeltas bullshit trying to buy LINK i feel this is more relevant than...

While everyone is having to deal with fucking etherdeltas bullshit trying to buy LINK i feel this is more relevant than ever...

Why are you guys still nobancs you all know this shit is going to be top 5 marketcap soon enough and you have a chance to buy in below the ground floor.
This the glimpse into the future of crypto exchanges people

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are nobancs because "tha jews"
Its a ridicoulously solid project, better than most similar projects but Veeky Forumsraelis would rather buy it when its too late, as always

The only thing bancor fucked up was the price cap, that has to be said.

>shit is going to be top 5
ahaha good one op
bancor is literally unstoppable

>but Veeky Forumsraelis would rather buy it when its too late
nah senpai, you bought it too soon, and so did I. I thought 60000 was the floor

Really shows how greedy these Jews are. Wow.

Yeah i certainly did but i see it as a very nice discount now.

Did it surprise you?

I've been buying since 60k too, it doesn't really matter imo its literally a difference of cents. When bancor takes off we will jump dollars in days, I'd rather secure my ticket now so I don't have to worry about fomo

Nope.

No bancs you need to read this.

blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d

send me some bancs breh

Ok so how does it work, from where exactly are you buying those tokens when you press buy?

That's the Bancor's platform in the GIF?

Look at the link on the post above, they just released it today

So many people have wrote bancor off due to the stupid ICO where they came into the market with 300m marketcap and no room to grow and a lot of people considered it a failure.
But if you have actually been keeping up to date with bancor and seeing the huge developments they have been making and how active they are you will see it's not the case, we are down at $82,798,284 marketcap now and under 50% original ICO price, the profit and growth potential is huge right now, the minute the trend reverses and the info gets out there it is literally going to skyrocket

It literally is. blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-95240bbb44d

>But if you have actually been keeping up to date with bancor and seeing the huge developments they have been making and how active they are
They haven't kept up to date. Few seem to have

>To sustainability and beyond

Yes that's the bancor web app. Focus on the short tail (blackmoon, stop etc) for the next few months and the longtail (user generated currencies and normie app) after.

*stox

You can literally go on their telegram right now and get a reply to your question from a member of the team 95% of the time. And lately they have been getting blogs out regularly with progress updates, they really aren't that bad at communication compared to other projects I'm invested in... chainlink for example communication is fucking atrocious but I guess they only have a team of 2 and 1 community manager

Do you guys realize that Bancor will let you receive exchange fees? Some changers will have zero fees (such as eth/bnt) but we can also make a changer with fees to incentivize liquidity providers. For example, we can make a bnt/omg changer with 0.1% fees, and anyone who puts bnt into it in exchange for the smart token will receive dividends from all exchange on the changer. If said changer becomes the main omg changer we all get mad money. Bancor is literally going to take over erc20 exchange, and if they get cross-chain compatibility working we take over all crypto exchange

b-b-but ITS A SCAM