I'm living in germany and started crypto a few days ago

I'm living in germany and started crypto a few days ago.

Found out you have to pay fucking taxes. You have to pay tax on proft that you make from turning bitcoin into altcoin and then from altcoin to bitcoin and from bitcoin to fiat.

You have to pay tax for every profit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Might give up senpai desu i hate this shit country

Other urls found in this thread:

bmf.gv.at/steuern/kryptowaehrung_Besteuerung.html
elster.de/eportal/start
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138193.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Probably leftist
Now complains about taxes because he made money for the first time in life. Kys.

Alter... wenn du etwas 12 monate ohne trade auf dem exchange lässt musst du keine Steuern zahlen du Affe. Bis dahin musst dua uch nichts versteuern.
>I hate ths shit country
In den Staaten gibt es diese 12 Monate Situation nicht. Also halt dein Maul.

Muhammed needs his phone bill paid, Hans. You asked for it.

>Found out you have to pay fucking taxes. You have to pay tax on proft that you make from turning bitcoin into altcoin and then from altcoin to bitcoin and from bitcoin to fiat.

That's bullshit, right?

You can't lose if you never cash out OP

Oh, i misread that as paying taxes on pure Alt/BTC trades. Almost thought would have to pay taxes on that shit.

Vollidiot detected

>tax

lmao desu

Gewinn den durch den Tausch von Bitcoin zu Altcoin machst gehört sich auch versteuert.

kann ich meine $3000 Verluste von der Steuer absetzen?

Muss man nicht trotzdem seine erzielten Trading-Gewinne versteuern?

>15% on profit made on every trade
Wouldn't you it just add up to 15% tax when you cash out?

Da achtet doch eh kein Schwein drauf es sei denn du cashst ganz viele dicke Summen auf einmal aus.

Wie andere schon gesagt haben gilt die 12 Monate Regel

Oder versuch es mit Geldwäsche bra

You DO have to report gains on all trades. Whether you use your LTC to buy BTC, Euro, Milk or Honey.

Buy LTC for 70€. Sell for 75€ a week after. Have to report +5€ gains on your yearly report.

Same thing if you buy shoes for 70€ every week and sell them at Flohmarkt to make gains.
Capital gains of up to 45%.
Except there's no way for them to track your Flohmarket gainz.

Exception:
- You waited 1 year between buy and sell
- Your total yearly gains are under 600€ (and 440€ in Austria)

US doesn't even have that.

New Zealand on the other hand have no capital taxes at all, afaik

Der staat muss jetzt DIR die steuern auf die $3000 zahlen.

Ja außer sie liegen unter 600 € im Jahr

>LIHO
>HIFO
>LOFO
Is this a names of some dwarf heroes from some grimdark shit?

I don't have to pay taxes on btc/alt trades if i don't cash out into Merkel-Bucks though, right?

ich hoffe du hast nicht wirklich 3k verlust gemacht. Keine Ahnung wie das geht.

was willst du denn bitte versteuern? wenn du coins in "ECHTES GELD" umwandeltest musst du auf die letzte Transaktion steuern zahlen. Oder du lässt sie für 12 Monate unangetastet und kannst es bleiben lassen. Alles von crypto zu crypto ist egal

>no hitler
>homo taxed.

Doch du musst den BTC/ALT Handel besteuern.

>You have to pay tax on proft that you make from turning bitcoin into altcoin and then from altcoin to bitcoin and from bitcoin to fiat.
That's fucking bullshit, are you really sure about it?
You should only pay taxes from turning coins into fiat.

cryptopay.me debit card.

Put BTC on there.

go to ATM >>> euro or direct goods.

Come on hitlers, you know better

When you make proft off trading btc to alt and alt to btc it counts as "Veräußerung" and Veräußerungen have to be taxed

Alles klar, viel spaß dabei

Every trades is a taxable event. Also garage sales.

Du summierst über alle Verkaufpreis minus Einkaufpreis.

Wenn du um 4000€ ein BTC kaufst, und um 5000€ verkaufst, und zwar für 100 LTC die grad 50€ wert sind ==>
5000€-4000€ = 1000€ Gewinn.

Scenario 1:
Wenn du dann deine 100 LTC um 55€ verkaufst =>
5500€-5000€ = 500€ Gewinn
Damit gibst du 1500€ Gewinn für diese zwei trades an. Auch wenn du nie in fiat wächselst ab dann.

Scenario 2:
Wenn statt dem zweiten trade hypothetisch LTC auf 3€ fällt und du bei einen loss verkaufst =>
300€-5000€ = -4700 Verlust
Damit hast du netto 3700€ verlust gemacht in dem Jahr. ==> Du musst keine Steuern zahlen.

go back to your own country

Why Germans always have to write German ? Why can't you reply in the original language it was asked?

>Alles von crypto zu crypto ist egal
Nein, leider nicht.
Der Staat lasst dich nicht reich werden ohne sich daran zu bereichern.
Wenn das so wäre könntest du 5 Jahre traden und dann 1 Jahr mit deinen cryptogainz warten bis die Spelulationsfrist rum ist und dadurch nie Steuern zahlen müssen.

They're Nazis.

>abloobloobloo
That's what you get cuck. You asked for this.

Now go help out a sandnigger with his sexual emergency.

every country in the world: TANK
Germany: PANZERKAMPFKRAFTWAGEN

where do you retards ger this? whats your profit? if i trade one chicken for two chickens do i have tk back in time when lodging my taxes and find the exact exchange rate between chicken/fiat then declare it? for fucks sake sop this stupid shit, you are trading one worthless item for another, there is no cgt event because its value is fucking intangible until it becomes fiat again

If I actually make it, I fully intend to say FUCK OFF to uncle sam and take 100% of my earnings. I don't care if I have to bail out of the country for years to make it work.

This place is a shadow of what it was founded upon and the founding fathers would be rolling in their fucking graves if they saw how cucked americans are. Land of the free my ass, we may have more "social freedom" but were just as cucked if not more when it comes to our finances. We're gouged to line the pockets of people who make fun of us and consider us cattle. I refuse to let these greedy kikes have a penny of my hard earned money.

Das wüsstest du wohl gerne. :^)

Ist mir tatsächlich neu aber scheint so zu sein.
Wenn ich das mache wird sich mein Steuerberater sicher freuen, ich trade täglich

Yea thats Germany for you

It's about the intention to make profit. Of course, if you're the guy who bought a pizza for 40.000 bitcoin (or, to stick to the language they used back then in the forums, bitcoins), then there was no intention of making profit and the gov would have a hard time justifying that you made that for-profit.

However, if you buy a rack with graphic cards in 2017 to mine bitcoin, it legally is you making money. Just like when you buy shoes off ebay for cheap and go to a garage sale every Saturday and sell them for a profit of 20€ for each pair of shoes. This has to be taxed.

That's the principles, at least

>where do you retards ger this?
bmf.gv.at/steuern/kryptowaehrung_Besteuerung.html

fuck ich hab knapp 10 mio volumen, als ob ich da jeden trade aufschlüssel, never cash out, kill me

ich hab mir nen python bot geschrieben und hab im ersten Monat ca. 1000 trades produziert. Aber gut, ich kann mir genauso ein python script schreiben, dass die ganz ausrechnet. Du kannst sie auf Bittrex und kraken as csv file downloaden.
Brauchst nur die BTC und ETH gegen die du rechnest.

guter Tipp, danke dir

Kannst du mir sagen wann genau ich mich beim Finanzamt melden muss?

That's Austria not Germany.

Du brauchst einfach eine klare sinnvolle Geschichte. Wie soll denn das FA deine trades nachweisen? Rs läuft eh mit eigenbeleg, da es nichts anderes gibt. Die exchange trades sind nicht auf der blockchain sichtbar, da es nur virtuelle Bewegungen sind. Wenn man auscashen will dann ne gute Geschichte die plausibel ist und du kannst quasi dir auswählen auf welche trades du steuern bezahlen willst. Alles unter einem Jahr haltefrist ist steuerpflichtig! Auch btc gegen altcoin und reverse.

Theoretisch dann wenn du die Steuererklärung abgibst! Nur dann... Du bist aber verpflichtet sobald du steuerbare Geschäfte tatigst.! Also mehr als 600€ Gewinn pro Jahr.

Either for the previous year, or, sometimes, at least after 4 years. It's fairly straightforward
elster.de/eportal/start

Was stellst du dir unter so einer Geschichte vor?
Ich hatte nie Probleme mit dem Finanzamt, kann mir aber auch irgendwie nicht vorstellen dass bei kleineren Tausenderbeträgen irgendwer ne intensive Nachforschung veranlasst. Aber bei so etwas auf nummer Sicher gehen ist bestimmt nicht verkehrt

learn masterrace language ameriscum

>Paying CGT on shoes
Does Germany not have a concept of deprecating assets?

You're right - they'll realistically not have the capacities to check. Although the exchange has my name - not that they'll likely speak with the exchange.
However, it's not worth to risk it for me. Wesley

Snipes just didn't make movies for 4 years because he was in prison for hiding his money.

My personal strategy is to trade and ever so often move btc to an alt that I highly expect to moon and don't trade this reservoir.

So far I probably made a few k in trading gains but also have a stack of tens of k that I'll leave untouched for 1 year.

in both cases where I mentioned the soe example I emphasised that I speak of a situation where you buy for planned resell. In that case, you want to make profit. It's not the same as selling your own stuff sometimes.

Muss man die Steuern nur zahlen wenn man in Fiat umwandeln will?

sounds gay, you guys really should have tried harder in the 40s

>zu faul um den thread zu lesen

angenommen ich steck 10k in einen exchange und mach damit durch trading etc 20k.
Kann ich dann nicht einfach wieder 10k auf mein Konto überweisen / 10k auf dem exchange lassen ohne das zu versteuern? Ich meine was will man denn auf dem Konto sehen? dass ich 10k überwiesen habe und später 10k bekommen habe. Wenn ich irgendwas Kaufe, es aber nach ner Woche zurück schicke bekomme ich das Geld ja auch einfach wieder. Das hinterfragt ja auch niemand.

>living under merkel multikulti regime
>abiding by the law
>paying taxes

I hope you guys don't do this.

Die Antwort lautet

"Du würdest vermutlich mit dieser Steuerhinterziehung durchkommen."

Machs mit dir selbst aus, ob das klug ist oder nicht.

they are cucks, they sure will do this.

how else would their government pay niggers to rape their women and children? They just have to pays those damn taxes, it wouldn't happen otherwise.

Ich verstehe grade tatsächlich nicht wie ich das versteuern würde, wenn ich eben nur rashole was ich reingesteckt habe. Also ganz abseits von dem was man machen "kann" sonder echt was man steuerrechtlich hier machen "müsste". Ich kann doch nicht den gesamten Gewinn den ich zu diesem Zeitpunkt mit Crypto gemacht habe versteuern obwohl er noch in Crypto form ist

Why does Germany have no Bitcoin ATMs?

who else will pay for 3rd world immigrants to invade and do nothing for free stuff?

Naja ich habe z.b. 2014 btc mit Kreditkarte gekauft. Davon hatte ich damals nav gekauft. Diese dann 2017 verkauft. Und dann btc in eur. Das ist z. B. Ein Geschäft was steuerfrei ist, da bt. Direkt in nav. Nav 3 jahre gehalten, und dann direkt in btc und eur getauscht. So habe ich einen nachweisbaren Anstieg bei nav von 300 auf 30000 und kann sagen daher kommt der Gewinn. Entweder sie glauben es oder nicht. Beweise gibt es nicht, da ich nicht glauben kann dass das fa bei polo oder bittrex anruft und die account trade daten anfordern kann.

I have one close to my home. Netherlands tho.

germany will be the next country to ban bitcoin, that is why.

What town do you live in? I am going to Berlin next week. It doesn't show up on Coinmap.

If you're a burger you do

I have an off topic question

Its stated on Coinbase that you cant buy bitcoin in germany but thats what i did.

I made an account from germany with no vpn and bought bitcoin and zero problems.

So whats the deal about that

I think you guys should worry about moving out of your parents before you worry about leaving your country.
>but but muh crypto
You're never going to make enough off of crypto to rent anything more than your step dads cuck shed. Stop larping and grow up.

Closest Bitcoin ATM for me is at Brunssum,
Wilhelminastraat 6

so ist es aber

wenn du um 8000€ ein 2 BTC kaufst, und dann BTC dann auf 5000€ steigt und du eines der zwei BTC verkaufst, dann zahlst du auf 1000€ steuern. Wenn dann BTC auf Null euro wert fällt und dein verbleibendes BTC 0 Wert ist und du somit weniger rausbekommen hast (5000, wovon 1000 besteuert wurden, also 300 an den Staat oder was) als du reingesteckt hast (8000), dann hast du mit deiner Spekulation pech gehabt. Spekulationssteuern halt.

Countries like Germany are super slow with making laws. You'd know 3 years before it's an actual law.

Okay, jetzt hab ichs verstanden.. Mal schauen wie ich das ab jetzt Plane, danke dir

>Steuern zahlen
>Bitcoin nicht einfach für Bargeld verkaufen
Idiot

und auch wenn du von einem alt zum anderen springst und da kein € beteiligt ist, musst du den umgerechneten €-gewinn bei der steuererklärung angeben und sie verlangen dann € von dir.

wenn wir rein vom "müsste" sprechen müsstest du natürlich auch die gainz angeben, die du beim bar-verkauf machst. Aber es ist natürlich eine absurde situation.

Hast du das schonmal an nem ATM in den Niederlande gemacht? Bis wie viel zahlen zahlen die denn Bar aus? Die haben doch sicher niedrige limits oder?

Ja, man fragt sich natürlcih wer um alles in der Welt einem sowas nachweisen möchte.. Erst recht wenn wir hier nicht von riesigen absurden Beträgen sprechen. Echt spannendes Thema

Was ihr euch alle einscheisst... Solange du nicht jeden plötzlich Tausende Euros unversteuerte Eingänge auf deinem Konto hast kräht da kein Hahn nach. Ich werde mit Sicherheit frühestens Steuern zahlen wenn ich auscashe. Call the cops i don't give a fuuuuukkkk

Das ist schon nicht verkehrt.. aber es ist trotzdem gut zu wissen wie es theoretisch gemacht werden müsste

>muh taxable event
if I exchange with my friend sea shells for nice rocks is that also a taxable event? who has to pay taxes? oh, maybe both of us? can I breath the air without it being a taxable event too?
fucking cucks

I'M NOT FUCKING PAYIN A N Y TAXES
come for me motherfuckers, I'm gonna pull off Tony Montana last scene from Scarface if the day comes
Don't be such cucks for fuck's sake, if you pay taxes through your regular job why on earth would you pay some aditional shit? did you use more public infrastructure/services because you made some money on THE FUCKING SIDE?
NOT FUCKING PAYING

Fahrt halt in die Schweiz und lasst euch die Stückmünzen am Automaten in Bargeld ausbezahlen

>und wie krieg ich das Geld nach Deutschland
Keine Ahnung

Spätestens wenn du mit dem Bargeld ein Haus kaufen möchtest wird gefragt woher das geld kommt. Also vermute ich mal. Ich wäre stutzig wenn jemand ein Haus in Bar bezahlt...

I spent quite an amount of fiat on Bitstamp this year to buy BTC/ETH for participation in ICOs. Do the "registered" exchanges report larger spendings to the local Finanzämter?

Not so much worried about taxation since I plan to hodl everything long-term. More about a bored low-level bureaucrat suspecting money laundering when he sees me spending >10k€ on crypto and then losing the trail...

>he is unironically intending to pay taxes
lmao, stupid westerns

BTC, ETH, Dash,... die haben alle 200x gemacht die letzten 2 Jahre. Wenn du im September um 300€ Monero gekauft hast bist du schon bei 60000€.

>living in the EU rape zone

I highly doubt anything gets reported in either directions.
In Vienna they sell ETH and Dash etc. in every postal office, which is also tied to the Bawak bank. I asked a guy at the post office as well as a bank stock advisor about bitcoin and they had no idea about it or what they were even selling. And the Finanzamt surely won't speak with non-German speaking companies.

That being said, you know know when the GEZ Radiorundfunkgebüren wanted money from me for "bills" that my my Ukranian ex-flatmate never paid and I had to argue with them that it's not me whos responsible for the bills and then GEZ went to court and it was a shitshow that eventually cost me money and dozens of hours of my live.
NO THANK YOU

I rather pay some hundrets of tax bills and play it safe and then cash out my year-old holding which aren't taxed.
see

sauce?

nice just bought 100k

Im from Poland but not for long time on my crypto gains I move far away from this wasteland.. and I dont give a fuck about taxes, Im in crypto from long long time ago and I dont pay not even jeden grosz
also czy wy polaczki jesteście kurwa niepoważni co to są za ceny na picrelu z pizdy wyjęte xD jebać polskie giełdy

polskie ceny to kupa gowna, polaczkow zawsze mozna jebac w dupe bo i tak zaplaca, zaczalem na bitbauy ale szybko sie zorientowal z czym juz nawet nie z kim mam do czynienia, jak ktos planuje zakupy po kilka tys zl to bardziej sie oplaci zaplacic te 120zl za przelew miedzynarodowy i z walutowego przelac na bitstampa czy cos

Is this the case in all EU countries?

Meine Fresse, ihr blöden Piefke habt doch einen an der Waffel. Steuern zahlen für Crypto? So blöd könnt wirklich ihr sein. Es ist eine Schande, dass ihr auch Deutsch sprechen dürft, aber schlimmer ist dieses dämliche, unterwürfige Getue.

Echt, nur ihr könnt euch ernsthaft Gedanken machen, wie man so etwas auch brav an "Mutti Merkel" oder den Staat abliefert, damit das auch alles "korrekt" ist.

Geht doch alle scheißen! Grüße aus Österreich.

------------------

On behalf of other german speaking countries, I want to apologize. Please don't think that everyone who speaks and writes german is from germany. Yes, we are ashamed of them as well.

Love, Austria

>Sichergehen dass man nicht wegen Steuerhinterziehung belangt werden kann ist dämlich

maximaler trottel

>trying to be entrepreneurial
>in fucking GERMANY of all places
For everything you earn literally 90% of it ends up being tax.
Any kind of initiative or new company gets instantly killed in Europe because of the horrendous taxes only big ass megacorps can afford to pay and still stay profitable with their paper thin profit margins.
It's really demotivating to do anything with your life when your hard work gets taken away from you so the government that doesn't work on your behalf can buy millions of euros worth of housing for Muhammad and his 3 wifes and 11 children with it
I call it the "government bubble".

Bester Mann oida

ja kupowałem pod koniec 2016 na bitcantor bodajże albo też na inpay
ciekawe ile wtedy przepłaciełem
no ale jak ktoś chce to może wyslac z pooloniexa na bitmarket i sprzedać na polskiej giełdzie za $300 drożej co może pójść nie tak xD

gdzie najtaniej kupić teraz bitki za złotówki ?
na localbitcoins opłaca się ?
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2138193.0 protipy wysyłajcie

Did you really think the government wouldn't want a piece of that cake?
*teleports behind you and removes, at minimum, 30%*
Heh, nothing personal kid.