They have a 24 month buyback guarantee at $.80, they're trading at little over $.8 right now...

they have a 24 month buyback guarantee at $.80, they're trading at little over $.8 right now. what is keeping you from buying into this literally risk free investment. just hodl for a year and if it doesn't move sell back to them. you'll be regretting this when it eventually moons

POST THE FUCKING NAME OF THE COIN GOD DAMN IT FYUUUUUCJJJJJKKKKK

Link me proof and how easy it is to get this 0.8 buyback.

If you can do that I will legitmately hedge my entire portfolio into this coin, I don't trust tether

BLACKED

why did i buy into this russian scam. zero token markup so i cant flip it. $1 a token so i had to spend a lot of money.

JUST

>Filename

Blackmoon Crypto

WE ARE THE BLACK COCK MARINES!

So sell.

cant sell now, id be losing so much

bags so heavy rn

bag holder for life

just go on their website user

Literally all coins with buybacks ALWAYS go to the buyback level.

With the reason being that whales love to push the price under that level so they can buy it up and arbitrge until the buy wall is completely gone.

Then the coin plummets.

NEVER BUY A COIN WITH A BUYBACK.

There's NO GUARANTEE. Yes, 30% of the tokens are for buybacks at 80% of the price, but once those tokens are gone, the price can dive to zero and the company wouldn't own you anything because THERE IS NO GUARANTEE.

why would whales push the price down to buy up only to let the price plummet afterwards?

Shh don't ask questions we are trying to FUD the goyim

i was wondering about this too, pic related is what i found in the slack

don't help them

How did this work out for Bancor?

Being listed on hitbtc tomorrow.

Currently the biggest exchange is liqui

is this bancor?