When I go to a store and use my Visa card, I don't pay a fee to Visa

When I go to a store and use my Visa card, I don't pay a fee to Visa.

Why would I want to pay a fee to OMG just to use the ~~decentralized network~~ on top of taxes, VAT, etc?

pay up goy

you don't pay a fee, but the store sure as hell does.

>When I go to a store and use my Visa card, I don't pay a fee to Visa.

2/3 of south east asia doesn't have a bank account debit or credit card they use 7/11 to pay their bills and all own smart phones

Congratulation, you juet realised why this shit is a scam.

We are here for the gains, not the tech.

Because you're a cuck for using a credit card to buy fucking food. The businesses pay for your transaction, small or large, they pay the fee so you can get your debt and credit card reward points. Are you also not familiar with the fact that you pay interest to visa when your monthly payment is due?

God forbid customers pay a fee rather than the business. Kys with your fucking credit card.

The store pays the fee for you. So in the end you pay for it. Get it?

anyone who bought above $2 or didn't sell at $13 is a fucking idiot

Not only does the store pay a fee but it is likely priced into whatever you're buying.

This. Haven't you ever been to a small shop that charges you 50 cents to use card if your purchase is small? It's because Visa and MasterCard charge the businesses, not you directly.

As says, the shop just passes the cost on to you the consumer anyway.

This is also why some cheap ass gas stations only allow card payments when a certain amount spent in store

You aren't going to be charged a fee for payment, the store is. OMG will have less fees, and can process many more payments per second, meaning faster payment, faster turnaround, and overall more money and tjme saved.

Which one do you think they will use brainlet?

Please, please, please, with a cherry on top check back in with us and the price in early 2018 :)

Have your exit bag ready to go!

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Omg is shit, but you're retarded

>were going to process payments faster than instantaneously

>people will prefer being slammed with costs as opposed to having costs hidden from them so they don't even experience the thought of the cost

>end of 2018
>omisego is no longer a thing

People won't care about it, the stores will. You're too much of a brainlet to get how stores operate though so don't worry about it.

For the people who bought omisego

Why?

As a store owner, I already pay enough fucking fees. Die in a fire OMG.

>they pay the fee

no the fuck they don't

Because when you're a chink without a bank account it's your only
option

>random third worlders without bank accounts will transact enough volume to make OMG dividends substantial

Are you fucking kidding? Stores pay anywhere between 2-5% per credit card transaction. I know because I owned a business for 3 years.

Just a small amount of research on your part would have prevented you from commenting at all.

U dumb

They also get charged a set fee for debit card transactions. Its people like you that have small businesses pay for your flyer miles instead of their rent....

Wait, you thought people buy OMG to use it? It's a gimmick shitcoin just like every coin except XMR. People are in it for the PnD.

this

ahahahahah I can't believe people were buying past $2 that's insane

T. Brainlet

What do you not understand about less fees + faster transactions?

this coin is so fucking stupid. like even if you believe in the shitty concept the market cap is so high you have no where to go but down, and EVEN IF you still go up, because of that high marketcap the upside is so fucking capped. seriously go look at the market cap and ask yourself how much money would have to flow into this just to get a simple 2x

meanwhile shit like chainlink has a very low market cap and could easily 2-5x. that just isnt in OMG's range of outcomes.

prove me wrong.

But muh money skeleton