Alright, give me one reason why I shouldn't go big in on this thing? And with big in I mean high xxK big...

Alright, give me one reason why I shouldn't go big in on this thing? And with big in I mean high xxK big. Maybe 80k or so.

Seems like the most viable coin to be top 10 in a few months. Especially because it does more than 50% of etherdelta's volume right now and we all know what kind of shitshow that is.

Imagine what happens when this gets on a real exchange? I want to get in before that. Please red pill me.

Nice shill thread.

Because we are FUDing right now to get it a bit lower. set buy order at 0.00045, we can do it.

WE ARE NOLINKERS. And we wont buy.

Nice FUD reply.

Shill? I am asking to be convinced to buy it how is that shilling?

Why does ED suck so bad? It is the shittiest thing I have ever laid my eyes on.

There is no red pill. The red pill is to buy LINK.

FFS buy before it is too late

Yeah I don't know. It is apparently decentralized due to its smart contract doing on chain bids and asks and filling them. But it is such an abomination can't believe someone hasn't made something better

i work in capgem with integrating SWIFT into bank systems daily. noone in SWIFT heard about chainlink. the scam will come to light soon.

I don't think Ed is that bad, actually. Once you get the hang of it which takes maybe 45 minutes, I kinda like it. It's still way too hard for normies to figure out which provides nice opportunity to get in before the masses.

nice just bought 100k

Once you learn etherdelta it's not that bad, I am glad we have it as its the best way to get coins before all the fags.

Got in 1 eth worth in the crowdsale

probably going to learn ED tonight and snag some more.

>going to learn ED tonight
It's not fucking rocket science, whats wrong with you guys

Alright, went in for 30k just to be safe. I either bought someone's ico bags or will have 300k in a few months.

Good luck all

Honestly it's not that hard. If you can set up an ethereum wallet you can use etherdelta.

Oh my god it's so beautiful how horrible this coin is doing already. The underlying tech is totally flawed.

So many people were gloating about how much they bought in the sale. Idiots.

Save your money for Kyber on Sunday user. ChainLink is good, but Kyber will blow everything out of the water

>how horrible this coin is doing
It's well above ico price even when everything is crashing, how is that horrible you dumbfuck

your fud skills are weak

ED stands for Erectile Dysfunction right? sorry i'm new here.

Lol this exact comment in every LINK thread. Love it.