Tfw can't work in teams

>tfw can't work in teams
>tfw can't make friends
>tfw can't get a job

I'm thinking of just ending it desu. I just somhow naturally give off this weirdo vibes which prevents me from making any friends or give interviews properly.

Me too. I've been this weird for so fucking long that I don't even remember how I got a gf but she's still with me after five years. I'm afraid of getting married because she'll invite all her friends and family and the only people I'll have to invite are my dad and my brother

Back to r9k you fuck. Talk to you me @dante2333 and I'll teach you how to think you weak cuck. Telegram.

me too my friend

just try to make it with crypto

get rich or die tryin desu

KYS SOEREN

I don't get it.

I give off this indifferent vibe and a lot of people wherever I work don’t like me. At my new job, quite a few don’t like me.

At this point it’s whatever. I’ve accepted that’s how it’ll be.

I still have some OMG gains I can fall back on to pay for bills. Meh.

I feel you man.

I DON'T NEED A JOBR I HAVE CRYTPop

Just chill man. 28 here, started second year of college.

i have a golden phase where people like me for being professional and getting stuff done but then people realize that I dislike them for being shit workers and I dont talk to anyone about anything non-work related ever in any way, which weirds them out considerably.

you people are fucking retards. there is no such as a "vibe", dumb superstitious animals. there is appearance, you appear as a weirdo because of your behavior/facial expressions. Smile more, retards.

Why don't you use your brain and make money. There are opportunities everywhere. Make a fucking ebook download page, upload shitty videos to youtube, modify scenes from port movies and upload them for money to another site, whatever. Use your fucking brain you moron.

Your 'vibe' is the cumulation of your behaviour/facial expressions/body language. Autist.

Then do something where you cannot lose.

>can't

Here's your problem. You are so fixated on the possibility of failing that you pretty much decide that you will fail before you even start. You need to stop fixating on can'ts and won'ts and just DO shit normally without analyzing so much. I'm not going to waste my time typing out more advice because I am busy, and I doubt you will read it, let alone use it, so just start by removing the word "can't" from your thought process.

>OMG for paying bills

bro....

listen here user , are you smart? are you able to read the TA charts? can you spot a good entry point and maybe a good exit point? i'm a retard that cant do all that , but i've still managed to make money , but i also lose a lot. If you could answer yes to that then i can help you. I will help you gain self worth and make you feel good about your self. I'm a really fit guy go to the gym 4-5 x a week and not bad looking but most importantly i have confidence and that's what you NEED not money, although it helps but CONFIDENCE, CHARM are what i can teach you.....plus i don't know why the hell you guys worry so much about not having GF, you should be HAPPY you dont have any, Women will suck the life out of you they are the devil in a nice skirt or dress. Stay away , make MONEY and everything else will follow BELIEVE me women and nothing but SHIT. I've had LOTS of them!! i dont mean to brag, but they're all worthless and only get in the way of whatever it is your trying to accomplish. They are SHIT.....MAKE MONEY , do something in life and for fucks sake don't EVER get married that is the worst thing ever.......have a nice day!!!

wtf lad dont snort cocaine before posting

Hey faggot, instead of arguing semantics, how about you follow my advice. superstitious cattle. kill yourself pussy

Do you have poor hygiene?

this

try nofap before you go that extreme. it has helped me, it can help you.

fuck them.

I work but I’m saying if they fire me because I don’t give a shit I can sell off some to pay for bills til I find another job. Tfw 7k OMG. It was worth more 1.5 weeks ago

t. male penguin of D00M

You're the one arguing semantics, retard. You and everyone else ITT know perfectly well what was meant by vibe