On October 26th, the remaining classified files on the JFK assassination are set to be released...

On October 26th, the remaining classified files on the JFK assassination are set to be released. Do you think the files will shed light on who assassinated him?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblackvault.com/documentarchive/withheld-jfk-assassination-documents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just useless details that reveal nothing of value

The government will release information on the man they killed

lel

No, but the JFK Act had a very broad mandate on what records would be declassified. I'm anticipating more details on CIA's Cuban shenanigans and the complete fuckup that was the Nosenko case. By the way, a batch of documents was released earlier in July: theblackvault.com/documentarchive/withheld-jfk-assassination-documents/

I've heard it'll show how embarrassingly spotty the CIA/FBI surveillance of Oswald was when he was in Mexico.

It was Castro. CIA covered it up to prevent World War III.

Why would Castro kill the man whose blunders kept making him increasingly popular with Cubans and the Soviets?

No, they won't.

Read Michael Collins Piper's book, "Final Judgment"

The terrorist state of Israel is behind the death of JFK.

>Pages upon pages of redaction

No. Anyone who expects some great revelation is retarded. Would the government reveal information on how they assassinated a president? The official story will always be Oswald.

>The terrorist state of Israel is behind the death of JFK.
Is there anything you retards won't blame on the Jews?

>log into my Veeky Forums account
>see this

I'll post some excerpts and some other quotes from other novels which substantiate this claim. I'm curious to see whether Israel was a suspect given how the Warren Commission never considered them, especially focusing on how many shooters there were. I never understood why and how the Magic Bullet Theory was formulated since it doesn't assist in determining who assassinated him. Speaking of which-

>The theory, generally credited to Warren Commission staffer Arlen Specter[1] (later a United States Senator from Pennsylvania), posits that a single bullet, known as "Warren Commission Exhibit 399" (also known as "CE 399"), caused all the wounds to the governor and the non-fatal wounds to the president (seven entry/exit wounds in total).[2]

>Arlen Specter (February 12, 1930 – October 14, 2012) was an American lawyer and politician who served as United States Senator from Pennsylvania. Specter was a Democrat from 1951 to 1965,[1][2][3] then a Republican from 1965 until 2009, when he switched back to the Democratic Party. First elected in 1980, he represented his state in the Senate for 30 years.

>Specter was born in Wichita, Kansas, to emigrant Russian Jewish parents.

>On February 16, 2011, Specter wrote a letter to President Obama. He stated that as Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Jonathan Pollard should be pardoned. He stated, "Unfortunately, spying is not an uncommon practice even between allies and friendly nations."[92]

Pollard was an Israeli spy captured while working for US Naval Intelligence. Pic related is Spectre receiving an award for working for Israeli interests.

>In the 1960 presidential election, John Kennedy received better than 80 percent of the Jewish vote. “I went to this party,” Kennedy said. "It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>Kennedy would later court Egyptian President Gabdel Nasser, seeking to strengthen the US' position in the Middle East against the Soviets by allying with the fierce nationalist. “Only a few years ago,” said Undersecretary of State Chester Bowles in 1961, “all thoughtful observers were clearly concerned about Soviet penetration into the Middle East. Many thought that Egypt…was on the road to Soviet control. Yet today Nasser’s nationalism fiercely combats internal Communism and his relations with the U.S.S.R. grow increasingly cool.”

>As part of his all-out effort to win Nasser’s affection, Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council. This would anger Israeli president Ben Gurion and further sour US-Israeli relations.

>Other issues of contention would arise between the Israelis and the Kennedy Administration- Secretary of State Rusk wanted Israel to agree to take back at least ten percent of the total number of Arabs who had left Israel since the creation of the state, something Ben Gurion would not agree to.

>Further issues would arise with Kennedy opposing Israeli and French stances on the independence of Algeria.

>The undoubtedly final straw that caused the Israeli assassination of JFK came with the discovery of the Israeli nuclear facility at Dimona. Initially the Israeli government denied it's existence, but after Ben Gurion publicly announced, on December 21, 1960, that Israel had indeed received a nuclear reactor from France, and vowed that it would not be used for military ends.

>fearing a regional nuclear arms race, Kennedy wrote a letter to Ben Gurion, admonishing his government to cease any manufacture and development of nuclear weaponry, while hinting at a thinly veiled threat of removing any US support.

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>In 1963, JFK's primary interest in Dallas was raising money from the Dallas elite, and that meant the wealthy pro-Israel Jewish Democrats who were major financial angels for the ruling Democratic Party there. And since JFK was still in contention with Israel over its nuclear arms program, it is critical to recognize how JFK was lured to Dallas and who was in charge of the arrangements that actually facilitated his assassination. And while it is well known that the Dallas leg of JFK's Texas trip was sponsored by the Citizens Council (CC), the elite business group that ruled Dallas, the little-noticed evidence shows that two of the three key figures who dominated the CC were Jewish —not "WASPs," as the legend of Dallas would have it. These were the folks who really ran Dallas, not the conservatives affiliated with the John Birch Society, as the old myth suggests. In 1963, one of those Jewish power brokers was an outspokenly pro-Israel liquor wholesaler, Julius Schepps, who held the distribution rights in Dallas for the Bronfman family's Seagram's products (both of which are Jewish)

>The means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political" —in contrast to other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" —the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK -controlled Democratic National Committee). The CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and —in retrospect —one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.

>Although the Secret Service objected (for security reasons) to the publication of JFK's motorcade route, Bloom (the point man for the Dallas elite) nonetheless made sure a map of the route was repeatedly published in Dallas papers. Thus, later, when the "patsy" was in custody, there was a plausible explanation as to how he knew JFK would pass by his workplace. That an assassin quite probably fired on JFK from the Dal-Tex Building is most relevant in the context of an Israeli connection. Co-owned by David Weisblat, a major financial backer of the Israeli lobby's Anti-Defamation League, Dal-Tex housed, on different floors, a number of firms that utilized the telephone number of Morty Freedman, an attorney, garment manufacturer, and activist in Jewish affairs. Since JFK was working to stop Israel's nuclear arms program—which received smuggled uranium from U.S. sources—it is notable that one Dal-Tex firm linked to Freedman was the Dallas Uranium & Oil Company. It is also intriguing that one of Freedman's Dal-Tex business partners was Abe Zapruder, the Jewish dress manufacturer who filmed the assassination and profited immensely. Today there are some who now believe Zapruder had advance knowledge of the assassination.
>Once the accused assassin was in custody, it was----you guessed it —Sam Bloom, who had earlier maneuvered JFK into the kill zone, who pressured Elgin Crull, the city manager, to in turn pressure Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry into making Oswald accessible to the press and to move him publicly from the Dallas police station to the city jail. Thus, the situation was in place for Jack Ruby to move in for the kill. There are several sources, including Dallas FBI agent James Hosty, who stated Bloom and his backers were the forces behind this. When the police searched Ruby's home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom's name, address and telephone number on it.

>Immediately after JFK's assassination LBJ came into power- and the US-Israeli relationship shifted dramatically. First off the table was the nuclear issue. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>And while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.

>As a result of the new arrangement allowing the Israelis to purchase US weaponry with aid money, the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks which undoubtedly helped the Israelis win the 1967 War.

This.

The files are so fucking boring every sane person knows Donald Shitface is only releasing them as a distraction from his 20% approval rating and Nov. 4th RESIST rallies.

Here's what will happen:

Conspiritards will jerk quotes out of context and spin new schizo delusions. Hell, we'll probably hear all about how feminists, Muslims, and college Professors conspired to kill JFK.

Desperate racist pantshitters will praise Dear Leader up and down for his "transparency."

The free world will move in after a day because it's easy to remember it fucking sucks, and President Rapecunt is 98% of the reason why.

This is literally why we can't have nice things.

Sorry but this isn't /pol/.

The files have been set to be released in 2017 for over 5 years retard.

You assuming Castro was a rational actor but this wasn't the case. He was a communist and communists are incapable of thinking outside their ideology.

what are you trying to hide, mr cia?

Wow I didn't know Occupy Democrats started posted here

>even has a faggy rick and morty avatar

Great shill post. Dont you have some sauce to go shove up your wafty cunt?

>type out a series of on-topic, well researched and documented posts
>no replies
>troll with Rick and Morty image
>multiple replies

>replying seriously to such obvious bait

I blame the mods for not immediately banning off topic extremely obvious bait.

most probably it will be that the USSR killed JFK but there was no retaliation because fear of nuclea war

I however still believe he was assassinated by the CIA, it's impossible a single shooter could have fired those 2 shots

Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture?

>you will never have a child with a qt raver chick named Skye

Welp now I'm a hypocrite

Everybody's free to feel good.

Perfect song for that sequence.

Can anyone make a .jpg out of this? I'm on my phone and would actually like to read this later on. Thanks.

I read it, and It's interesting. Definitely under consideration. I have nothing to say against it.

Just want you to know that I've also read it and find it interesting, but since I have nothing to add or question I just don't reply.

I read it all, Im curious whats the Isrealite end game?

He wasn't assassinated. His head just exploded.

Man I have been considering it, but rather as an infograph. Trying to find a decent online source but nothing catches my eye, There is alot more, like Johnson sending F4 Phantoms to Israel despite the Joint Chiefs saying that he shouldn't and they were needed in Vietnam.

Correct

The idiots. Made it too obvious that the second and third paragraphs were referencing things from the first paragraph.

security council killed jfk

destruction or subjugation of all non-zionists

WHAT ABOUT ROSWELL 47???

That picture, that spacing. You're not for real right? This has to be bait.

This desu. The final blow that knocked his head back came from a storm drain though there were at least 10 shooters including oswald. There are numerous accounts of gunmen at the opposite end of of the book depository. George H dubya was involved for sure as was lyndon b. He felt incredibly guilty towards the end of his life for his part

Mordecai Vanunu and Bibi basically corraborted this. Ben Gurion wanted nukes, Kennedy wanted to inspect Dimona. Obviously.