When the fuck should I go in with ETH? I have been waiting for it to go sub 250 do I pull trigger now????

When the fuck should I go in with ETH? I have been waiting for it to go sub 250 do I pull trigger now????

got more pics like that?

for research purposes (not even kidding, that fashion and hairstyle are very interesting)

I

DONT

KNOW

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have buy orders at 245 so it'll prob dip to 246 and then blast off to 500 in a couple days.

ETH has another 4% drop

so $244 is the bottom I believe.

could go lower if people freak out and sell

this is how a tradwife used to look like in the 1940s-1960s before it all went to shit and the jews took full control

She's jewish.

i know that fucko, she's a hot jewess actress portraying tradamerica in mad men or whatever the fuck.

my claim about jews taking full control still holds. thus their control over tv and shows like mad men.

also, who do you think is fucking around with btc and eth right now.

there's also a video in which vitalik says he went to israel. why would some young guy go to israel unless he's a jew and he's deeply connected to the jewish banking system.

You fucks!!!!!! It's at 260 ahhhhhhhh.
Also it's Trudy from Mad Men

>BTC starts crashing at the precise moment when all the East coast kikes get out of synagogue for Rosh Hashanah services
Checks out, user

>when should i go in on eth
Literally anytime. The answer is always the same. Buy and hold, ignore the price fluctuations in the short term and pay attention to the overall trend.

3months ago eth was $320
today its $260

its a terrible investment.

it will probably settle low 200s high 100s.

OP
Greed is making you lose money
Stop giving a fuck
It's a good entry point => BUY
It's a good exit point => SELL
IT'S THAT FUCKIN EASY
You are like at that point where you want to fuck the best girl and eventually don't have sex with 7/10 girls because there are better girls out there.

Day of the Rope, when?

And last week it was $200 and now it's $260, a few days ago it was $303, a year ago today it was $13. There's no argument to be had on the grounds that the price is erratic, look at the long term trends.

The next big milestone is Metropolis going live, which is right around the corner. If it has even a quarter the impact on price that we saw in June, that's $1,170 ETH. If it had the same impact (unlikely), that's $4,680 ETH.

Actually a really good analogy.

Damn, user. You're making me reconsider a fuckton of things.

this is dumb, because eth was $7 just a few months ago, and then $40 and now it's just way too fucking high and overhyped.

you are telling someone to get eth when the entire crypto market is obviously pulling back.

look shemitah year and financial cycles...it's not a random cohencidence that sept/oct are the weakest times for financial markets, and when things either go sideways or drop badly.

lots of fear in the air right now and we've yet to hit bottom

better deals are Decred and Dash or even VTC and VIA vs bloated shit like btc and eth.

you'd have to be a total fucking idiot to buy eth right now.

>mfw just bought 5 more eth an hour ago and have already made $47.45 on it

yeah, buy all the things that just mooned yesterday lmao

Please tell how how Dash is a bargain right now,

Your oriental wisdom is appreciated. You are waiting by the river patiently, I shall join you , and together watch the bodies of our enemies float by .

sub 220 USD is guaranteed near bottom of DIP

buy with confidence