Now that crypto is dead, how can I get a six-figure job in finance?

Now that crypto is dead, how can I get a six-figure job in finance?

ivy league school or have connections from someone who will hire you.

literally only 2 ways.

>ivy league school or have connections from someone who will hire you.

Looooool. Or just work in the sales department and be a good at convincing old rich people to invest their money at your bank/broker-dealer.

Those faggots make so much money

Just walk into a firm and beat up the CEO to prove your superiority. Walk out of his office holding his decapitated head in your hand and proclaim that the company is now yours and everybody must answer to you or else.

That was my strat

I've never seen a picture so accurately represent me

That's a meme. I finished school in LA a year ago, half of my friends went into various forms of finance at Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo and other similar places. In their first year they made around 80-100k when you factor in their end of year bonuses. They'll probably be salaried at 6 figures in a few years.

Get a real job as an engineer

Cocaine, jerk off at least three times a day

So you just apply to goldman then and get a 100k first year, lucky your friends. They receive maybe 5000 applications per such position

Let me just say this: fuck ibanking. I worked in PE (real estate) and I never do much wanted to jump out of a window in my life. If you want to crank out valuation models for 70 hours a week though, be my guest. Say goodbye to sleep, eating anywhere other than your desk, dates, night life.
No amount of cocaine will get you through a week if you actually value your free time. They will grind you into the ground.
Entry level analysts start at $55k, grad school (MBA) will get you in at $70ish for your first year with bonus, anywhere outside of NY or LA.

>electricity is dead: 1800
>Internet is dead: 1998
>crypto is dead: 2017

>Crypto is dead

If you think crypto isn't the future, then I'm afraid you aren't capable of landing a 6 figure job.

No idea what your doing. I make 170k w/o MBA and my starting as an analyst was 80k.

>thinks crypto is dead

Lmao. Soon to be broke coiners.
We lambo now. Erry body gon get rich buying and selling each other crypto. What bubble?

Go play with your 0.5% a decade return stocks, grandpa. By the way, isn't it past your bed time.

The only issue with crypto is adoption. Normies, such as yourself are too dense to understand how to convert fiat into crypto and use it without converting it back. Once enough people use crypto and it's dumbed down, the early adopters will be awarded greatly.

I lost $8000. Crypto is a scam.

Just show them your blockfolio and your best coin selections. Prove you can find the diamonds.

You putting money on shitcoins or buying in at ATH has nothing to do with crypto itself.

Assuming were even in one, your normieaphere bubble is way fucking bigger my man.