When I was a little boy, I read in a book that Nixon would sit down with the day's briefings...

When I was a little boy, I read in a book that Nixon would sit down with the day's briefings, circle names of people he disliked/was angered by, and tell a nearby staffer things like "whack him" or "get him". The staffer would wisely ignore these commands.

I can find nothing on this claim now. Was it a fever dream?

probs bs user

Forgot to mention I have no clue what book, Might have been "in the line of fire: President's lives at stake" but it's a real stretch

Nixon drank a lot supposedly the Pentagon was instructed to ignore all phone calls from him after six towards the end.

wow

I heard he would often beat his wife in a druken rage, calling her a "chicano" or "smelly cuban".

I heard that when Ford moved into the oval office following Dick's resignation, he was mortified to find that Nixon, who did not want to get up often, would pee directly onto the floor under his desk. The pee would simply soak into the carpet and dry partially before Nixon would have to go again.
Significant modeling was necessary

Fuark, I don't know much about Nixon,but every new detail I learn about him paints the picture of a full-blown sociopath

This is meme right?
If Nixon ran on a Democrat ticket today he'd win handsomely, Nixon shit talked jews on tape a few times and he's construed as the worst thing ever in popular media.

sounds more and more like /ourpresident/

>If Nixon ran on a Democrat ticket today he'd win handsomely

If Kennedy ran on a Republican ticket today he,d win handsomely.

What is the point in making such empty meaningless statements? Butthurt about something? the world is unfair to Republicans because evil jew leftist conspiration?

Come on now...

Nixon is unnecessarily demonized is all I'm saying, if people are more willing to rehabilitate dubya than they are Nixon well...

>Wow, I sure do consider Veeky Forums to be an authoritative source of history

>every new detail

how do you understand this as "everything I,v ever known about Nixon comes from Veeky Forums"?

All American presidents are at least a little crazy. It's practically part of the job requirement.

Nixon will never be rehabilitated.

Is it sexy Nixon time? I think it's sexy Nixon time.

Henry Kissinger was an irreligious, atheistic, immoral Jew though...

Kissinger went with usa over israel

I heard that once, Nixon demanded the Turkish ambassador's meal be stuffed with firecrackers as a joke. The kitchen staff refused, as Nixon wanted to surprise him, and they thought he would die if he cut into it. Nixon got so mad he had to be restrained by the SS.

literally nothing posted in this thread is true, though, except that he became a heavy drinker at the end

outwardly, if you want to win you have to play the long game.

look me in the eye and tell me that this man would not think twice about killing you and your family if the circumstances demanded it

That's nothing, I heard that for fun Nixon would throw black gardeners down the stairs while dressed as Jefferson Davis

>that one time Nixon made Ford wear a yamaca while he slapped him with a flyswatter
Rumor has it the yamaca was Kissinger's.

I heard nixon was a latino. His birther scandal was watergate. Panama canal zone. Lots of turks in that region. 10-20% of population has turkish ancestry. Turkish were known atheists...anyway The dnc pulled a racist alibi and had to huddle. Anyways that man is responsible for everything that made america great. He had to be gone before winning.

I heard that Nixon once, due to his irritable bowel syndrome, shat himself in a National Security Council meeting. He was standing in front of a map of West Africa when he farted and let a stream of liquid shit out. He refused to move for the rest of the meeting, daring anyone to mention what was happening. The head of the navy vomited 3 minutes in and had to be removed from the room. To top it all off, Nixon had demanded the Air Conditioning be turned off earlier, as his room had been too clod the prior night and he was afraid of an illness, so the scent mixed with the hot, humid subterranean DC air and was potent enough to make his staff faint

It was a funny prank because the turks pulled out their catholics papers in europe got holy land, italic and Spanish docs and fled off...soon as they got there they became atheist/agnostic revolutionaries. Which effected common cores in the region. Because Bolivar was an atheist and burned churches they had established liberal parties. However it did not fit in well with the countryside peoples that viewed christianity as a societal, cultural tool rather than a spiritual one. They technically ignited civil wars...

I've heard during one briefing about Vietnam Nixon came in dressed up as a Vietcong and hid under his desk insisting no one else at the meeting could find him

I heard that Nixon was actually a huge admirer of Hitler, and he wanted to set up concentration camps in Vietnam for the native Vietnamese. In his spare time he would dress up as Hitler and make his advisors push the skin next to their eyes back while he shoved them into conference rooms and pretended to turn on the gas.

I heard that Nixon once demanded to be administered LSD when the CIA told him about it. That was the start of a 6-month long illicit romance he had with a streetlight on Pennsylvania Avenue.

I heard one time Nixon insisted they use a ouija board at a Vietnam conference to get Intel from dead soldiers. However they were pretty sure the spirit who was there contact was really a Vietcong ghost so they dismissed the warnings about the south being invaded. Turns out Nixon was using a magnet under the table the whole time and was furious when they asked how he knew about the invasion.

I heard one time that to convince the Senate of the need for economic reform, he brought in a nude young male prostitute with the words "U.S. Economy" written on his side in auto grease. He then exposed his penis, on which he had tattooed "Bretton Woods System" in and ornate and intricate script, and proceeded to handcuff and rape the boy before the entire Senate, in a closed session of course.

That's actually Jeb.

Carter was Nixon in a skin-suit, the most elaborate CIA ruse in history.

I heard one time Nixon tried to bribe some US marines to dress up as Vietcong soldiers for a private performance and when they didn't comply,he took out a baton and started swatting around the oval office

When I was a little boy, Richard Nixon ran a train on my ass along with his 3 robot clones.

this thread is gold

I saw Richard Nixon at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ironic considering Nixon always looked like somewhat of a diamond merchant himsef

Nixon will be rehabilitated when the generation that was raised to see him as the worst human being since Adolf Hitler died. I think future historians will be in awe of how forty years later Nixon was still being portrayed as a cartoonish super-villain.

Darth Vader : Darth Sideous :: Harvey Weinstein : Richard Nixon

I don't think it's that American presidents are particularly crazy. I think it's rather that they're just scrutinized so intensely they appear to be.