Anyone else dislike the volatility & market manipulation of crypto...

Anyone else dislike the volatility & market manipulation of crypto? Whales/bankers control everything with every coin I've learned. Insider trading on every level.

Crypto would be great if it was stable and made 10% gains each month and one could only cash out once a month.

Crypto needs more regulations are the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. It's totally unfair right now. A small pool of asshole traders have total control over which way the exchanges go, much like the 1% vs 99%.

I thought crypto was different but it's not.

No.

regulations serve to keep the rich richer... dumbass

Yes whales are huge assholes with superiority complexes and a lot of grudges against people who weren't sitting in their basements buying btc in 2010.

Yes they make it frustrating sometimes.

Yes you should learn to deal with it and follow their patterns, they are usually pretty predictable when you watch the order book long enough.

Crypto is completely fucking stupid. Most people on here have no idea what they're doing, and are just losing money until they give up.

Stocks and ETFs are infinitely smarter, with infinitely more foundation, with real analyst reviews and recommendations.

Seriously, this board is fucking cancer in general.

do you not think there is a direct correlation between regulation and the wealth gap?

>dislike volatility

you mean the only reason I've made £500 into £20,000. O yeah I wish these markets would stick to 1% increments each day.

You seem ... upset.

nice larp

>stocks and eft's
No thanks; Not for me. But I'm happy you are enjoying your single digit percentage gains. You'll be set by the time you're 78.

>Crypto needs more regulations are the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer. It's totally unfair right now.
fuck off, commie

>it's another episode of "he made money, he must be LARPing"

What the actual fuck are you talking about? This market is a gift from the heavens. Panics run DEEP and rebounds are spectacular. If you can't make money from this easy market, there is no way in hell you could make money from regulated mainstream markets.

Most of us normies who have jobs and do something beneficial for society don't have time to monitor the charts all day and determine where to put our stop/limit orders at.

I realize the concept of work & responsibility is hard for many of you NEET's & spoonfed brats to understand.

crypto day trader here

is there literally anyone in the world beating these percents?

made more in two weeks than fucking stock faggots make in a year

AND while in a downtrend

Stay butthurt, beneficial to society normie.

>want to finally get off my ass and start looking at stuff like stocks, investment in general etc etc.
>while I'm browsing other boards decide to click on Veeky Forums assuming there will be at the least a basic FAQ pinned thread with starter-tier babby shit
>instead entire thing is cryptocurrency threads and half the fucking catalog is just pink_angry_wojak.jpg

You're suggesting turning it into a nanny state. Even regular stocks aren't that bad

5% of people own 95% of btc

Crypto moves 30% a week and is supposed to be a currency?

Is crypto the biggest scam in the last century?

I feel like once I understand it a little better I'll be able to use it to get rich.

I guess youre shorting a lot?

do you margin trade ?
do you short ?

help a newfag out boyo

Don't like it, leave

This is /cryp/ now

west SIDE

REMINDER THAT BOOMERS ARE HERE IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE THEIR STOCKS ARE ALL GOING TO CRASH IN OCTOBER.
press s to spit on their financial graves.
S

Those are 1 hour bars you fucking geezer hahahahaha. You're mad because you're terrible at life lmfao. It's nice they let you use the community computer at the old folks home hahahahaha

> the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer
How is it different from the regular regulated market?

>Crypto needs more regulations
Literally kill yourself