I was shiling hard for this last night and now it's mooning again. Make sure your in

I was shiling hard for this last night and now it's mooning again. Make sure your in.

what is this shitcoin?

you fucking street shitters shill the same shitcoins i see shilled on the liqui trollbox.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

I don't get why Litecoin is getting raped though, I thought VTC and LTC were working together on the atomic swaps thing.

Because this is actually just a pump and dump, there are several discord groups in on this.

I got a huge bid at 30K :^)

What's the dump price 1.49?

Next dump price is 1.40, screencap this

It's amazing how this keeps on pumping.

Ready yo catch those lows.

I unironically found a coin similar to Vert which isn't shit at making gains. Send some dollaridos in BTC and I'll tell you the secret coin.
1HHMnziDisUNULT7pQjHT6YyALb3KBQdoE

Cool just sent you 1 btc

is it ark?

What's the chance of this happening?

That's what's gonna happen.

Because Charlie Lee acknowledged a far superior altcoin to his copy/pasta crap and people are waking up to this realization.

Next time you should listen

Vertcoin has been around for years, has a great community and great devs.

The project has alot going for it and has been undervalued for way to long.

it's just another shit coin pump n dump, like the 5th one to happen in a week

It has a solid dev team apparently.

Here we go

ATOMIC SWAPS AND ASIC RESISTANCE
REVOLUTIONARY
YOUR MOM AND POP CAN MINE AT HOME
TO THE MOOOOOON

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Hows everyone doing today?

pretty good spent the entire morning fappin to thai lady boys.

looks like another bitcoin clone to me, nothing interesting

faggot retard

Could it be basically making exchanges obsoletes in the long run?

Would you say this is a nothing burger?

WE

Litecoin is fucked because it's a China coin with a lot of the mining ASICs in China. Vertcoin is the much better coin because it is GPU mined and can always hard fork to avoid ASIC centralization.

0003725 and we are running

>ASIC centralization
How much does this even matter? The ones that have the money will have large gpu farms. Normies aren't going to mine.

>this

there is already small firms running mining operations everywhere, I'm gonna start my own pretty soon... (Actual Registered Business)

This coin isn't useful when you already have established mining farms everywhere.

At +47% (Bitrex), I think I'm too late.
Sorry mom, sorry dad, for being such a loser.

it's been going sideways all day been trying to buy a dip for a quick flip. already up 20% since my last flip... it might either crash or moon. I'm hopping for the latter to buy cheap.

Not until it hits 99-100%, then buy in at the 50% retrace for the next leg up

No problem son. Hopefully you now understand why I left.

>Wow 'atomic swap' sounds edgy af
>buybuybuy
Why is this how crypto gains are made? Am I stupid for investing in a real crypto company that has done atomic swaps with 50+ different cryptocurrencies? Does anyone shilling this coin even understand what vertcoin did with LTC?

that's nothing, my dad that works at bitcoin made atomic swaps with 500+ different cryptocurrencies

When should I buy in God? Your predictions were pretty spot on last night expect during the first big dip.

Where my VERT Marines at?

looking like 0003 will be touched again.

My body is ready

All depends on a 000325 support

What do you mean by support?

look at your bid wall, lot's of bids at 325...

it's gonna slice through that like butter and the wall is going to disappear.

Just bought now

Low Volume... gonna drop some more.

I've been deep into vertcoin, mining it and making a cozy stockpile of it for the last month, and I have to say, I would NOT recommend buying it right now. Look at the price charts. This is a forty cent coin on average in the last three years, and the devs are great, but the community is a hollow shell. The new vertcoin one click miner is bringing in a lot of new users, but they aren't technically proficient, they can't even handle making a config file for ccminer for fucks sake.

This is a pump and dump. If you want onboard with the coin, wait a week for this shit to settle, then rebuy when it hits 50 cents for the fifth time, and sell with it doubles or triples.

This coin is NOT mooning.

But hey, feel free to buy, and lose 2/3 of your money.

This coin has long term potential, but not short term potential.

Are we going to the moon captain?

>makes post
>goes up

need 000345 break

Is this feasible? Biz is known for about a 50 percent accuracy rate for mid-pump TA.

Polo just broke 000345, and I already got some profits.
I'll be playing with the stop order

Is it going back down now?

Looks like it is.
I need to take a bath anyways.

I'm still in

any body in the safex party?

I am a Safex Marine. Bought at 320 sat.

Seems like the waves barely hit 10% margins so i'm not going to bother monitoring it.

hooorah

No fucking way man, not going to buy at the height or after it moons.

Holy fuck I hope the 335 wall doesn't break.

long term includes short term senpai desu

fugg it's all the way back down

FUCK...

PULLED THE TRIGGER TOO EARLY SHIT,

In at 31650

In at 32000. I hope we're not heading towards a down trend right now.

It broke the uptrend. I'm hopping others buy the dip to start another uptrend.

My indicators showed this was a good 15min low. I should of kept my buy order at 30K fug.

I like VTC a lot, but am seeing a trend on the 1 day chart. I've sold for profit and am setting my buy back in around 25,000. Good luck!

wew, we got allot of commotion in our buy zone.

30 Min support approaching.

What does 30 min support mean?

I have my indicator count 16 30 min candles back to see what the lows where, or what price people bought at in the past (price support)

This how you can gauge at what price to buy next.

My fast indicator counts 15 min candles and it's a bit faster in telling me when to buy and sell, but since it's faster it can signal me too early. like right now.

It's a safer bet to wait for the lagging indicator to catch up.

WHY WON'T IT MOON ALREADY THIS SHIT IS KILLING ME

It won't moon, it's just gonna trend up, once a certain threshold is met i'll place a sell order to lock in gains and sell at the high. then buy at the low again.

Will it at least reach 340 again?

from the looks of it... It might struggle it's way there. market isn't feeling it. It's still looking for the bottom. But 340 was a resistance if it gets there place a conditional sell order

is this shit only going down now for the next short while?

I bought in at 36k like a fucking retard and idk if I should cut my losses. I can place a stop loss at like 30k if I have to, i just dont want to stay up all night watching this thing

was starting to look overbought imo. vtc was on like the third page of trex a couple days ago it'll probably make it's way back there soon. still another day or two of scalping im sure but looks like its going down for a bit now

>30K

you would be selling at an actual low

I feel there is enough hype for another bounce we still have good trading volume.

Come on come on, where dat 30 min support?

This deserves to moon, after 4 years it deserves its time.

GO UP DAMMIT!

30 Min Support arrived.

seems like we are clear sailing.

what allows you to make that declaration?

Not saying you're wrong, just a complete noob at this trying to figure it out bit by bit

it did yesterday. went up like 80 percent in one day. looks like ark might pull a 15-20 percent over the next few hours if u wanna check that out

I hope this shit turns into a cup and handle situation because I am fucking stressed the fuck out.

People looking at 30 min charts on this Coin are seeing a buying opportunity.

They are seeing a LOW RSI.

thanks user for actually spreading your wisdom instead of memeing us, I appreciate it

Even on the 1 min chart we're on the low end right now. I have no idea why we are stuck in sideways right now.

trading volume is decreasing. & there are some somewhat big sell orders stacking up at the moment.

>low volume

they are waiting for a lower price.

I don't mean just a pump, who the fuck waits 4 years to double their money, this deserves to be a top 20 coin at least. It was at one point 250k sat.

no problem I don't like to call moon missions and make every one loose money.

I like to call entry low points and make maybe a safe 5% to 10% with low down side risk. Buying at the top isn't fun.

yeah its still got a lot of potential in that regard. has a very small market cap still

damn those fatty sell walls bros

oooooh and he just took the orderbook out boys! brutal

awww fuck my asshole.

I want to die.