You're keeping up with your readings, right Veeky Forums?

You're keeping up with your readings, right Veeky Forums?

>No thinking fast and slow by Daniel Kahneman.

OP is small time

"There is nothing like writing to force you to think and get your thoughts straight." - Warren Buffett

If you can't write about it, you haven't really thought about it. This is why every year Warren sits down and writes a long letter to his shareholders explaining the past years events. This execise has helped him immensely to fine-tune his thoughts on how to make billions. Writing about something makes you think about it, and thinking about were to invest your money is a good thing, which is why writing about it is an even better thing.

The average Veeky Forumsanon has probably never read a single one of these books.

Why the idiot?
Where is the Game Theory? - Start with the Selfish Gene
Where is Ayn Rand?
Take out some of the self help crap. 1 or 2 is ok.
Self help book - Getting Things Done

also why the fuck did you bother to read Das Capital? You could have read & understood 150 white papers in that time.

It's not for plebs but Krugman's "International Economics" is a must read, if you don't understand the AA-DD model you will never understand how currencies work.

Paul Porter's "The Competitive Advantage Of Nations" is also a must.

I didnt make the list, I just reposted it because it's the only one (that I'm aware of.)

I have this book, but haven't read it yet. Shill me please?

thank /pol/ for this:

tl;dr everything can't be reduced to game theory because humans are irrational. (except for money skeleton)
it outlines a series heuristics - e.g. loss aversion. e.g. there are more pink wojak memes than lambo-moon memes because biz hates loosing more than likes gaining.

>a random walk down Wallstreet
>thinking fast and sloe

Best ever book I have read is Zulu Investing by Jim Slater w/c was recommended by Veeky Forums.
I was able to apply it to my country's exchange and I was able to find 2 golden growth stocks which grew x2 and x5 since the start of the year. The x5 one is still growing and is expected to double or triple still from its current value.

das kapital is an influential work in historical economics, but you dont need to read it to make money

i dont read fiction or self help books

Similarly:
>Qui scribit bis legit
>He who writes reads twice

Any tips on how to structure thoughts. I've been trying to write concise essays on shit I read, somewhere between study notes and a informative article and while the process itself helps me better understand the topics (it's weird, only AFTER you read something you UNDERSTAND it) but I find I forget about shit I read or don't synthesize new thoughts between disparate readings/books/disciplines.

Any thoughts how to improve?

If it's not Rich Dad Poor Dad, the Art of the Deal, or about Crypto they aint interested.

Apart from GTD how are any of those business or finance related. And even then GTD is only tangential in that it can help you with the organizational stuff of keeping on top of your shit

Didn't you ever watch Monty Python?
>And we told Bruce here he's allowed to teach the students about ALL the major communist theories and thinkers... provided he explains they were WRONG

i made this picture ~3.54 million posts ago

ama

>not naming the companies

well come on user we're interested? will read book

>tfw communist but still post on Veeky Forums for the get rich quick schemes
feels pretty good

convert your understanding into mental pictures then combine those mental pictures into hierarchies. I always use a 3x3 matrix in my mind. Like 3 critical things about X is A, B, C. Three critical things about A is A1,A2,A3. Three crucial things about A1 is A1.1, A1.2, A1.3. But i'm remembering pictures not letters and numbers because I'm not autistic

>no antifragile

which book do you think was the most influential on you?
How much is your net worth in fiat?
How much did you year in the last 12 months?

Fuck! That could work beautifully! Thanks user!