Name my coin

I'm making a coin. I've got it 90% of the way through development, have test mined blocks and everything. But I have something important to decide; the name and theme. I would also like help deciding the emission rate (i.e. block subsidy) and how to weight Pow vs PoS.

I'm going to post the unfinalized specs of my coin

ALGO: X11 POW/POS
FEATURES: MASTERNODE, PRIVATESEND, RANDOM STAKE REWARD,
>addl: ATTEMPT TO EMULATE ETHER-PLATFORM AND ARK DELEGATES
HARD CAP: 21 MILLION
SOFT CAP: ~18 MILLION
BLOCK TIME: 5 MINUTES
DIFFICULTY: EVERY BLOCK

Wow this looks like a coin that no one else has made before! I would name it NotTheSameCoin (NTSC).

To succeed you should try to pair it with such coins as DGB, SIA, and SIGT.

Good luck!

I'm interested. Message me at [email protected]

I've been involved in marketing other ICOs

Name a coin with the same coin cap of Bitcoin that is X11 (highly secure) and Pow/Pos.

I plan to release the code into the wild on BCT with no premine

>I plan to release the code into the wild on BCT with no premine

it's like you want to be poor

Probably about 400 new ICO's listed on bitcointalk today.

You're the reason cryptocurrency is being regulated.

whine more faggot. This is the wild west

>muh cliche title makes my egregious greed and scamming okay

Kill yourself.

Name it Kronos, after the Greek Titan/God. Ruler of Time. Time themed. I'll come up with more suggestions if some pop up.

>I don't want to be poor for the rest of my life

I intend to make as much money as possible through shilling, scamming, and speculation. It's all a game

I would do it for trips, but there already is a kronecoin and I don't want to step on their toes by having such a similar name. There's also a CRX chronos coin so I don't want the confusion.

Name it
Zeus

ZUS

You can send me ETH coins at you pleasure.

or

you can fuel my dream of being a digi marine
DEQ7yrEZyuabw3urGKDCC1oWP6Eg4tFHYd

KYS coin

your prob looking at PoS...
Piece of Shit

How about....

ButtCoin.

What problem does this coin solve? How do you intend to compete with every other coin out there? What's the compelling reason to use this coin among a thousand other shitcoins?
Insipired by your likely answers, I nominate I Don't Know coin (IDK).

Call it BRAP coin.

call it BitchCoin BTHC

cumcoin

BIZ coin
Mining is done through buying high and selling low

pink wojack coin
PWC

This

OGRE coin.
PEPE coin
BIGFOOT (BGFT) coin
SASQUATCH (SQUA) coin

Enjoy!
169Kg38oyT73QW6dujkAwVdNAtJFPFvMTW

Why do you post this in every thread?

Every coin serves a greater purpose of providing people an alternative to their native fiat currency which is artificial and manipulated by a cartel of central bankers and world organizations. Another REAL coin that isn't premined which also offers features that masternodes provide and is hybrid work so the network always runs smoothly with adjusting difficulty? That's something not many coins offer with the same cap as BTC.

More specifically: this coin could be used as a way for you to buy blow up dolls. I've looked into atomic swapping and it looks promising so perhaps I could implement that into my ultimate release

Do you prefer -coin/token suffixes? None? Or does it not matter?

Kekcoin - KEK

Or HODLcoin

I've only posted this here, you must have me confused for some other right-thinking individual.
>Same cap as BTC
You really think this arbitrary number matters? This is really your significant contribution? I know any crypto beats fiat out of the water, but you're not competing with fiat. You're competing with the thousand other cryptocurrencies that came before.
Do you really not know the difference?

>hurrrr coin amount doesn't matter
>what is market cap calculation?
>why does a coin with 10 billion coins not have value???

I'm not going to bother explaining why you're a retard on this one.

Gee, I wonder why I listed them separately.

>If I move the decimal point to the right, my coin is worth more!
>Herp derp a pound of bricks is way heavier than a pound of feathers you guys
Value per coin is irrelevant. Take everyone's coins, split them into a billion, did anyone gain or lose money? No, each coin is just worth a billion times yet. Each coin is just an arbitrary division of market cap.

I listed a bunch of cryptographic features along with the coin amount. you claim the coin amount is arbitrary. You prove yourself as a retard by ignoring the features and claiming coin amount is arbitrary.

yet -> less

Coins are native to their own blockchain, tokens are built on an underlying chain with its own coin.

I asked what you offer that others don't. You said a bunch of things many others have, and
> Same coin cap as BTC

Clearly, you put some importance on this. I'm just telling you that having any particular coin amount is meaningless. It's not a use or a reason to consider using or buying your shitcoin.

>I'm just telling you that having any particular coin amount is meaningless.

Okay retard. I bet you get genuinely confused when you see ripple is 20 cents a coin. Go buy another ICO with hundreds of millions of coins and wonder why it's worthless in the long run.

When naming a shitcoin it does not matter.
You do have a point about coin circulation. It really doesn't matter, it's all about the marketcap. I'm sure there are some shitcoins with the same supply as btc that aren't worth anything.

Notice how you pretend to be le crypto expert yet you haven't even tried to do the thing you're asking this coin to do: offer something new. I asked for help with the emission schedule. You just tritely shitpost away about le usecase. Would you like my coin to give you the blowjobs you always missed out on since you're obviously an uptight cunt?

Name a coin with 21 million coins and active development that is less than 1 million market cap.

You know bitcoin's base unit is satoshis? What you consider a bitcoin is actually represented on the chain as 100,000,000 units. Feel scared yet?
You seem to be conflating two issues. The average Veeky Forums tard not knowing what market cap is, which I am incidentally also accusing you of, and some imagined effect where small coin values are disadvantaged. I'm honestly curious if you have any reason to think that or if it just emerges from regions unknown of your brain. Show your working.
It is nice to be correct about things though.
Any coin with active development is >$1 million, since if it's less than that it's dead and the creators give up.
There are 22 coins with between 10 and 30 million circulating units. 10 of them are

Further data; there are 10 coins with between 100m and 300m circulating supply. 5 of them are

MiteCoin. If it gets big, it won't sound so retarded that way, but different enough to not get looked over without a second thought.

Powercoin
Enginecoin
Liftcoin
Weightcoin
Ajaxcoin

This user has the answer. Coins end up being shitcoins because either the developer was in only for a short-term gain(scamcoin), they simply gave up on the project, or maybe they're really just that bad.

Let me tell you about a coin I stumbled upon called Unify(Unify).
- Started Bitcointalk thread in June
- Dev (Only 1 dev) claims the coin has no use or purpose but may change in later as development progresses
- Community starts mining the coin
- Community thought logo was shit so a guy designed a new one (Current Logo)
- They market for him and got the coin on Cryptopia the last time I checked. Now it's also on Novaexchange and Coinexchange (Shitty
exchanges but it's progress).
- Currently has a marketcap of 527k. When I first saw it, it was around 50k. 4 months progress.

If that guy can do it, I believe you can too OP. You've already got it in the works. I don't care if you forked some code or if it's truly your own. You've made the effort to learn block chain technology. Now getting people to follow you, that's the hard part. When you make a bitcointalk thread, post it here. I'll support you.

gaincoin

valicoin

novacoin