This is my hail mary

Chainlink better pull through guys.

I've spent the last 6 months in crypto, literally hundreds of hours staring at charts. Turned 3k into 35k. But recently I bought into QTUM near the ATH and have watched it plummet into the abyss. Normally I refuse to sell a coin at such a loss, especially when there is news on the horizon. But I need to have surgery next week and had to liquidate everything for half what I paid. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I have 75k LINK I bought at ICO price and that's really all I have left in crypto. I bought ETH at 30 bucks and this is literally all I have left now. Plus 2100 kyber tokens if that's worth anything. I don't want to go back to being a broke degenerate.

PLEASEEEEE GOD

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll be in lamboland soon

>182K tokens
>turns to be a 10$ token
>congrats you're a billionnaire!!

80k link here. We're in the same boat user. I hope we make it. Godspeed

>75k at $4...

>6-12 months later...

I loled and I'm saving the image for later to gloat to the fudders

There's very few altcoins worth holding longterm but this may be one of them.

As you know, they have a working product that actually solves a problem.

If folks really have 100k of these tokens, how in the hell will this moon

whgat was the ico price?

I only have 2k that I got on ether delta am I gonna make it?

poorfag here. i only have 50 LINKs am i gonna make it? please be honest with me, bros.

Roughly .107 cents or .00038 eth

you are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

if you dont have terminal cancer meaning you will live 2+ years from now then yes my son, please start choosing the color of your lamboregherini

no you fuck. i hold 20k myself. but law of numbers... this isn't going to hit a $5 billion market cap.

I hope you pull through OP. All of our success is riding on your karma.

I hold 1500 LINK, how much will 1 LINK be worth in 6 months?

Of course it will you retard. All of crypto is going a lot higher.

The absolute STATE of Veeky Forums

tag so i can check in a month and see how you did fine sir.

>Law of numbers
Yep. He's retarded.

2.3 lambos

Gonna send the number police after you bro, be careful.

It's not happening. I'm at 18k link but that shit video on YouTube that was posted shows you how it's not gonna happen. Dude could hardly answer 1 question. "Talk to me outside about it later". Riight Bloomberg is just gonna sign up for this shit. We're going to ico price and below soon

May this be a lucky break. I just want to be comfy watching anime, shitposting and playing vidya in peace without being a wagecuck or relying on anyone for neetbux.

yeah I agree, I have 500k link but this shit is fucking garbage headed for literally 3 dollar market cap SELL SELL SELL

>solves a problem
Yeah two random guys beg the Internet for 100m to fix a problem that better people have been working on for years
Lmao

Your FUD is horrible and unimaginative.

LMAO
>posting this FUD in multiple threads

exactly, I have 605k link but this is some terrible shilled shitcoin SELL SELL SELL

lol, you guys are fudding hard

>tfw just getting into LINK rn but only a meager ~800 LINK to my name

if you make it OP, I've got you screencapped

Enjoy the lambo while I enjoy at least paying off my loans

I mean, I am fudding so that some pajeet sells his links for cheap now on ED so I can scoop them up like a boss :)) Id like to have 1M link before SIBOS rocket

How high percentage wise will LINK go in a month?

Some fat finger fuck did some magic and blockfolio almost had me scream ing when it read LINK as 1400%+

I participated in the ICO with 21 ETHER (3-email addresses) and this is why I sold 50% at 0.00073.

1) Company registered in Cayman Islands (Notorious for tax evasion)

2) No KYC meaning they will have a hard time to get into any major exchanges anytime soon.

3) Chainlink is one of a FEW companies that SWIFT nominated to work with, too much uncertainty at this point that the partnership might be insignificant. (LINK BELOW)

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

"A representative of Swift confirmed to CoinDesk that it is a SmartContract customer. Swift is currently working on multiple blockchain projects with various vendors." Who the fuck is this representative? Please link source.

4) Only a team of two, this might change, but very hard to hold only two people accountable when they are registered in the Cayman Islands.

My plan is to ride the hype wave and dump more once it goes on a normie exchange like Liqui.

>Only 2 ppl

>I participated in the ICO with 21 ETHER
>21 ETH

lol nigger, I don't move a finger unless it's 200 ETH

warosu.org/biz/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=1494394622977&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

oh fuck look the larper is back!

Wish you all the best mate, everyone have different investing capabilities and appetite for risk. Still not responding to any of the concerns.

Alright, I'll bite. More so that we can get a good discussion going about one of the most promising companies in cryptoworld.

1) So what? I bet every single financial company that Smartcontract has potential to work with has similar stances on incorporation to limit taxes. It's the capitalistic way.

2) Blackmoon just had their ICO with nonexistent KYC, and they're listed on Liqui and about to be listed on HitBTC, the #7 exchange by volume. You don't need a top exchange for this coin right now, which ever one lists it first will explode in volume.

3) Out of those three companies, Smartcontracts, Rise, and Coin Sciences, only Smartcontracts has a 30 minute talk on the first day of the conference (sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry). I will admit that it's one of the side talks during the same time as the bigger talks.

4) The two people have shown their technical expertise. In my opinion, developing the product is the priority. Marketing comes second. They also have 2 dedicated personnel in their Slack channel handling customer service. I'm sure they will hire more people with the proceeds from the ICO.

Even though their company is registered in the Cayman Islands, they work in Silicon Valley. You can't ignore that no one would choose to live and work there unless they're onto some thing huge.