How is it that the Bantu people are such a concentrated and prominent group in Africa when the rest of the continent is...

How is it that the Bantu people are such a concentrated and prominent group in Africa when the rest of the continent is fairly divided? How did the Bantus grow to such a large size?

agriculture

Mostly through agriculture and murdering anyone who got in their way.

See: Khoisan

Khoisan look different to bantu, what do they think of bantu people?

the different tribes with in the Bantu hate each other

Genocide

The Bantus were initially a Nomadic-Pastoral people that pretty much ran around Central Africa with their herds.

A theory was that millenia ago, a parasitic fly pretty much started killing Bantu livestock so the Bantus started migrating around Africa, multiplying and leaving behind several sub-groups along the way.

Rise of Nations taught me this.

The BBC (Big Bantu Conquests)

Mostly, things are tense because of Bantu farmers encroaching in traditional hunting/gathering areas.

Also, they consider them the same race as whites. The only group Khoisan consider to be the same race as them are Asians, because they share epicanthic folds.

>The only group Khoisan consider to be the same race as them are Asians, because they share epicanthic folds.

Post source.

The Dobe Ju/'Hoansi by Richard B. Lee.

>How did the Bantus grow to such a large size?
Protein

They had agriculture and tamed animals, which let them outbreed the competition and establish more complex and successful societies.

But Bantu is like Slavic, it's a broad cultural label without much relevance to identity. I believe the only place where people specifically identify as Bantus is Ethiopia and Somalia, where they constitute a minority.

Play with me sometimes. Bet I can get a missile shield first.

Genocide on a scale the romans would be proud of

>Mostly, things are tense because of Bantu farmers encroaching in traditional hunting/gathering areas.
there has also been many events of mixture. some communities are clearly bantu-khoisan mixes

Bantu had agriculture and superior metal-working.

They wanted that big Khoisan booty

>stormweenies desperate to create false equivalence between european genocide and a posited expansion based on linguistic and archaeological evidence that lasted thousands of years and likely had varying degrees of interactions across different groups

>they consider them the same race as whites. The only group Khoisan consider to be the same race as them are Asians, because they share epicanthic folds.

the problem with calling everyone nazis is you start to encourage the phenomenon

what about poltard?