I've been watching Spongebob WWII memes on YouTube for God knows what reason and in these videos it is always about how...

I've been watching Spongebob WWII memes on YouTube for God knows what reason and in these videos it is always about how the Soviet Union owned Nazi Germany.

Did the Soviet Union really kick Nazi Germany's ass during the second world war?

Hitler was an idiot.

It was a mutual ass fucking

that's hot

no.

russia only won because of lend lease giving them half their shit and germany having to divert their forces to numerous other fronts as well as some shit hitler decisions

No, everything you're taught about what happened after december 1941 is zionist propaganda. Europe is actually ruled by the NS-Germany. All the reports you see on TV are staged to keep up the image of a world still ruled by the zionists and their allies

>I've been watching Spongebob WWII memes on YouTube
>

Is this actually true?

Yeah. You should come visit Europe some tim, it's pretty great, now that the Aryanization has been completed.

Considering Germans lost 80% of its total forces on Eastern Front, i'd say the Soviets kicked German asses hard.

>Considering Germans lost 80% of its total forces
The Wehrmacht lost ~5.3m out of it's ~18.2m fielded soldiers. Where the hell did you get 80% losses from?

considering the soviets lost about 3x more men i'd say the opposite

Hold the fucking phone
They knew they were doing this didn't they
How did I not see it before
How did SJWs let it pass?
also
>america is wearing a spacesuit

>also
Why don't kids know how to run?
Is this a Japanese thing or a general youth thing?

Knew they were doing what?

The Germans had their asses handed to them by the Soviets and it was all because Hitler was a retard.

Probably from material losses

Big if true

They did the majority of the work in breaking the Werhmacht (Western front only had like 20% of the entire Werhmacht) but they suffered astronomical losses in doing it

this

beeing this delusional