Getting married soon. Want to get crypto investment for my girl as wedding gift...

Getting married soon. Want to get crypto investment for my girl as wedding gift. Should I stick to Bitcoin or add some alts aswell.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rL8M7#2WTqkSW
youtu.be/BVviWZTcxDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmfao what a terrible wedding gift.

tittycoin

>getting married
wow!

what he said unless she's actually into finance or something lol.

better hope she is:
>white
>conservative
>goes to church

show that bitch you care and get her some Bean brand Beans.

Obviously not the only gift pleb.

This is the only gift that will make her really happy

This can't be real

Just give her all your money now, OP. She'll be getting it sooner or later.

JEWS HATE HER!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW ONE LOCAL BACHELORETTE MADE A FORTUNE WITH ONE WEIRD TRICK!

69 gaycoin

oh, it's real, famalamadingdong
imgur.com/a/rL8M7#2WTqkSW

watches bro, fuck a wedding ring, get his and hers watches, youll be way better off. Check out this vid to see a nice watch being used as a daily.
youtu.be/BVviWZTcxDI

I would love to use something like this as a test for a woman. If she agrees to fuck the five guys, she can, but when she comes home her key won't work in the door.

What the fuck, thats one nasty roastie

make sure you take her to 5 guys for dinner when you ask her.

lmao

Of course.

>marriage
Bad investment.
Enjoy HODLing something that has 50% chance of blowing up.

Women aren't even "assets" these days. Why bothering by spending thousands of dollars on animals that eventually will get fat, bitchy and deppressed. Get over it. Marriage these days is nothing but a financial black hole. Prostitutes are far cheaper than marriage. Also, we men got a plus on renting a pussy: we can choose flavors and colors.

Don't be an idiot. Do not marry.

Check out the potbellies on those goblins.

What kind of retard would marry a degenerate?

>so, you like 5 guys in your mouth huh?

My coworker is planning a stupidly expensive wedding all on her boyfriend's family's dime. I'm just like "Nigga, why the fuck are you spending $40k on a goddamned PARTY?"

Another degenerate?

Some men still have faith and dreams on women. Hope he realize sooner than later that he will actually throw money directly on a toilet.

All women turn into degenerates within 20 years of marriage

>getting married

Kill yourself

Do your own research you scummy jerk off