So how did these borders get drawn up in the first place and if you could change them what would they look like?

So how did these borders get drawn up in the first place and if you could change them what would they look like?

Berlin Conference

why did France's claim fracture like that?

Excluding the borders of Ethiopia and Liberia

>combine all of French colonies into one state

man you try drawing up countries for all the fucking different tribes in africa

Honestly I doubt that would be that bad, especially since if it did collapse the borders formed afterwards would show accurately the dominate cultures in the region and reflect geography.

I’m jus aiming to create an African Superstate that has some French Roots but yea.The way the colonies were divided were fucked up but on hindsight, I doubt that they cared what ethnicity are there in Africa only classifying them as blacks

How about let who lives there decide, they know the place better than anyone.

>Pierre Montangnieu

No it was better this way
If we had gone that route Geography would have been much more complicated

Ethiopia was really a colonial power in and of itself (its Christian Abyssinian core was a minority once it reached its present-day borders).

My autism is maximum

I tried to keep successful nations together and break up bad ones. CAR was fucked over by it's emperor to it gets another chance.

>Ethiopia keeps Ogaden
>mfw

>no greater somalia
for what purpose

> Implying that Somalia has a right to exist.

t. Haile Selassie

>Eritria existing
>not being rightful Ethiopian land

Selassie did nothing wrong.

>Selassie did nothing wrong.
Except create a shitty totalitarian state while simultaneously establishing Western universities and sending all the officers abroad for education. He even had a warning with the 1960 Coup that maybe exposing the urban population and the military to all these democratic influences might not be the best idea if he wanted to keep power, but he just kept being retarded for another 14 years.

>wanted to keep slavery even after the liberation of Ethiopia
>fascists have to come in and abolish it,creating a song about it in the process

You name, claim and have to maintain a presence.

You know Italian soldiers took slaves and Loli's?

Yes, but it was still better than the regular cross-border raids into Sudan for slaves the Ethiopians kept doing.

>Benin no longer looks like Benis :DD

Why live?

Equateur looks like hell on earth.

To answer OP's first question

>and Loli's?