Today I'm going to share with you the ultimate secret to getting rich quickly

Today I'm going to share with you the ultimate secret to getting rich quickly.

Food trucks.

Food trucks can cost anywhere from 5k-175k, and have the ability to earn back their initial investment in two years/a year.

Startup costs are cheap, risk is low, as you can move to a different location if people disagree with your menu, or change foods easily.

If you are willing to move locations then the risk is negligible, since you are able to continually improve locations, and don't get caught with the flow of markets.

Pros:

>Be your OWN BOSS, this is a blessing to me, and I thank God every day he gave me the opportunity to do this
>Have a wide market that you can flow with having very little risk
>The ability to streamline things and make them run efficiently, doing the least work possible for the best results possible
>Work on your own hours, you get to dictate when you are running and when you are not, people understand that a food truck is mobile and this allows you leniency, however, you want to establish a set time when you will be serving so people know you have the food they need

Tips:

>branding, brand yourself in a way that allows you to switch foods unless you are confident on your choice, and in a way that people recognize you for, and provides a sense of uniqueness
>MARKET MARKET MARKET, you may annoy people putting up flyers around town but the business brought by it will be well worth it
>plan for events, plan for fairs all the way down to concerts, events are an absolutely KILLER way to make back your investment in full
>plan ahead, read up on local laws and regulations for food trucks in your area, many cities require licensing for them and may take weeks/months/even years (for big cities) to get one
>don't be too skeptical, this isn't a cryptocurrency pyramid scheme, this is a real business with an easy opportunity to make lots of money very quickly

(1/2)

(2/2)

Tips continued:

>location, setting up in the middle of downtown or in front of an office is ideal, you might have to talk to people (bad, I know) but you will find the best results this way
>work out logistics, you should have done this before you began, but I would recommend finding out the EXACT price to make all of your food items, tally it up, and compare that to profit margins
>hire good workers that you can trust, you can always make everything digital so they can't steal, but that could hurt profits, depending on how you want to run your business you could either go with paying minimum wage or around $15 an hour, if you want long working, loyal employees is up to you, but I would want ones I can trust

Good luck anons, and enjoy being your own bosses.

You're a fucking idiot who's obviously never worked a single second in a restaurant. It's the single shittiest industry on Earth, and food trucks are the most bloated fad running right now. There will be 10,000 people doing this shit, and all of them will be more qualified than anyone on biz. The red tape is mind boggling, and the amount of work behind the scenes kills the dream. You have to wash that truck everynight inside out. Pay for a kitchen to prep in. Shop ever single morning to keep costs down. You'll work 70 hour's a week, easy. Don't even joke about the food business. Worst margins anywhere.

t. Chef 10 years and counting

agreed

FOOD TRUCKS BTFO

I make 130k a year at 18 owning this, the food making process is nice and streamlined, and I only work 5 hours a day.

You have no clue what you are talking about, and are plagued by the pessimism Veeky Forums has given you.

But please, continue to tell me how wrong I am when I'm working an easy market, making $500 a day, and loving every minute of it.

I watched a documentary on this.

The guy was worked like 16 hours a day 5 days a week to turn a profit.

Fuck that.

How about I just keep making useful websites that earn money passively?

yep, although food trucks are probably better than an actual restaurant.
it depends on where tho my friend started a food truck in a less developed area doing sandwiches and hes doing well.

Is this the new Wendy's chef meme?

Not everything is a meme. You can take or leave what I said, either it helps you, or I get less competition, either way I'm fine, just trying to help some anons out.

what kind of food do you make queer

Good on you OP. I'm a crypto-NEET but if I ever venture out of the house, I'll think about getting a food truck. Never took the idea seriously before.

This user is correct. My uncled owned a large restaurant. It was hell on earth. The restaurant is rented now by a large company that actually knows how to do this shit. It's not like he wasn't succesful with it, cause he was. But the amount of work necessary to run it was retarded.

A food truck might not seem that much, but the regulations and red tape is no different from a large restaurant. It might be even worse.

I'm not saying it can't work, cause I'm sure it can, but in no way it's as easy as OP thinks.

I bet you are just larping.

we are the truckmarines

The only way this works is if OP creates the dick sucking mobile.

we are the truckmarines

>but the regulations and red tape is no different from a large restaurant. It might be even worse.

This is incorrect, it being a truck changes every aspect.

Cleaning is simple, as you only have 5 or so countertops to clean, and all this can be done by workers if you like.

Regulations are more or less bullshit as always, but regulations mostly only hinder in formative stages, and I covered all of this in the OP.

I have nothing to gain from making you into competition for me, only knowing that I've helped someone out, now if you want to be a little bitch who won't do what is necessary to make it, or run a successful business you very well deserve to go bankrupt, but the risk is a lot lower, as you aren't tied to one location, which is the major point.

this business seems to depend completely on unique know how

another problem is you cannot chose just any locations without legal implications

OP say hello to my country's food security laws.
>Clean the truck every day twice
>Make sure all fresh food is cooled
>Throw away fresh food after x days
>Clean clean clean
>Permits to park your foodtruck in area x
>Clean clean clean

the reduced space certainly is a help in terms of real estate and overheads
food trucks are pretty decent in less regulated spaces. try it in a big city and all you get is red tape everywhere. in those places the only ones running trucks are big outlets doing marketing at a loss

unless you have michelin star quality recipe you wont last long as a food truck... its extremely competitive, tons of work is involved in this one like a lot of man hours for maintaining the food truck to buying your supplies from the wholesalers

i tried this before and it didn't work simply because of its high-labor and less reward.

1. Have workers who do all that shit for you
2. Profit??

Let's say you're right. Isn't this business exactly like the taxi business? Won't it be crowded like hell in a couple of years once everyone starts doing this?

Unlike the taxi industry, which is already kinda fucked, I doubt they will give a limited number of licenses for food trucks so the market is not overcrowded. What happens then? Aren't your margins fucked?

I'm already noticing this in my city. 1.5 years ago there was 1 food truck in a crowded area, now there are 4. Next year there will probably be 5-6.

I've cooked on yachts. I've opened restaurants that make more money at dinner than you do in a week. I've cooked 5 dollar burgers and 140 dollar steaks. I can do things with a knife you couldn't even pronounce. Just 18 and already so fucking arrogant. I was working in France at 18. Glad you enjoy this servants work, but you'll want more when you grow up. I'm trying to start over, and it's not easy. T. Chef fucko

hes just an employee in a food truck for 12/hr plus tips

Opening a food service establishment with no experience is a 100% guaranteed faliure.

no you can suceed if you have tons of money to throw into it

where do u work now

Well where I live there are 4 different permits depending on what part of the city, or style of vending you do. All washing must be done at an approved commissary, and what about all the pans, squeeze bottles, utensils, cutting boards, knives, fryers, grills or griddles, or does your truck not actually cook? Workers??? You are officially full of shit, as employees are the most pain in the ass red tape possible. Being mobile doesn't help, or do you actually belive you can park anywhere off the side and open shop? Each post shows me that you don't actually know what you're talking about.
Chef fuck you

Just buy an ice cream man truck and drive around all day lol like nigga is it that hard lol just play some music maybe sell some drugs too

> tfw can't pronounce the word cut

hell yeah nigga feel me?

Yeah let me just post my job on the chans...
I'm corporate chef for a small ish group. They want to open a huge new place in Huston, I'll let you guess how that's going. If some of my crypto doesn't blow up soon it'll be gun in mouth time.

>Hey what about this problem?
>Huh? Ooh yeah just have your employees do it or whatever

Want me to tell you how I know you're not the owner of jack shit?

>Huston

If by "Huston" you mean Houston, just lmfao.

>If some of my crypto doesn't blow up soon it'll be gun in mouth time.

So you basically posted that to blow off steam, telling me everything is going to fucking fail because you are unhappy with your life? Have some oats brother.

Enjoy your knife tricks, I will enjoy making hundreds of thousands providing an easy commodity.

OP post a picture of this magical food truck of yours or fuck off

That's fine and dandy lad, I didn't make this thread to advertise my success to potential competitors, I made it to help others out.

Have a nice day user.

houston? sounds hectic, i went to culinary school for a bit but was too expensive

So you've been working fulltime for years (decades?) in supposedly amazing, high skilled jobs and your finances are still in the toilet?

absolutely btfo

i agree with you man

if i had the money i would start this, but first le tme make a million of crypto's
would be a nice job on the side for when i'm in the green, i love coocking and where i live they don't have what i would sell, so it would be a nice way in

Sounds good user, keep chasing you dreams.

Also getting into a niche market is perfect.

chef doesnt pay shit, if you knew anything youd know that

Sounds to me that the dude was just angry he spent his entire life serving others while an 18 year old is making 130k a year

i was expecting an end like i'm selling the foodtruck for 2 BTC

Decentralized sandwiches.

>believing someone makes 130k a year profit on food trucks

You dropped out of high school didnt you OP

Yessir.

>hire workers to do everything
>profit
Pick one.

this.
130k after taxes is like 185k profit.
to get that after expenses your revenue would have to be about 300k.
if you sold something for $5, you'd have to make 160+ of them every day.
12 hours every hour of ever day to get $30/hour

Italian shitposting gone too far.

When is the cereal truck going to open?

There's a burger truck that parks in a car wash every Friday and Saturday night
30+ people lined up at all times
Average of 20 bucks per person

Dude fucking kills it

Shh goy don't you know restaurants and food trucks are the exact same thing and you'll make NO PROFIT at all working 18 hour days cleaning the truck 5x every hour?

Silly goy. Go back to wagecucking for Goldstein and co, don't forget to invest heavily in chink crypto

t'es français ?