I have lost everything I had to OMG

Pic related, post I made when I sold everything to buy OMG, now I don't know what to do, everyone is telling me this is not going to recover anytime soon.

We have got this cunt → who says there is manipulation and shit, I regret not listening, I should have sold.

What should I do, will it actually go lower or should I just hold?

Dumb larp poster

Hahaha enjoy poverty you actual retard

When did you buy? What price?

What is that suppose to mean? Larping about what dipshit?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Well, at least now you have the answear to the question in your first post

Around 270k or $9.8 at that time, not sure what to do now.

You invested money you couldn't afford to lose? Bad decision.

You invested in OMG? Wonderful decision.

do you really think this piece of shit useless coin is worth 800 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS? There are so many actual fucking productive businesses out there that generate real value that aren't worth a fraction of this shitcoin.

Enjoy your poverty you fucking retard.

1) A one billion dollar marketcap is a big even number, and EVERYTHING recoils at big evens
2) Bitcoin itself is in the middle of a pretty serious pullback, and the alts almost always go with bitcoin
3) China FUD isn't 100% over

take your friends money out and give it back. Hodl the rest.

You are a neomarine, I just know it.

The price you bought at doesn't match the movements of that period
(09-03-2017 from your picture)

GTFO

Just hold and stop going on /biz.
According to biz all coins are shit.
Just remember, buy high and sell low

No, I'm basically exclusively a BTC holder/trader with a small bag of shitcoins that are actually undervalued and have better r/r possibilities than some 800mn bloated chinkcoin

you're a fucking idiot dude

btc only holders are the worst haters here

because the majority of Veeky Forums is fucking retarded so when I see them making money I get frustrated. Luckily most will lose what they make by holding on too long or getting too greedy on a trade

Just hold it faggot stop expecting gains overnight hold it for a year or at least untill the end of 2017 stop being a weak handed faggot and dont forget you havent lost shit untill you sell

Listen, It's normal to have a small dip once in a while.
Just HODL, it will correct

this picture is sexy

Got anymore?

i haven't bought back in, hope it's going to drop a bit and then buy back, but the 6$ was a meme

Your fellow anons making money frustrates you and you wish they would lose it.

Real piece of shit you are.

sorry only this one

You are the best wish me luck as I put money into dgb and I am going to study the every movement of the market without taking it out till I get some moolah

WOOPS

Sorry user

damn fucking right i do, stupid monkeys who learn about crypto in 2017 and think they're hot shit traders - cant wait to watch them get washed out

Thats it i just put 100k more on alts

Let me ask you something OP. Are you stupid? When you bought this, did you know what their long term plan was? Are you aware what are they trying to do and how long this will take?

Why the fuck would you get weak hands this soon?

If you are such a faggot it's better to sell. Crypto is not for you. People like you ruin crypto and encourage the whales to do what they do.

Fuck you.

If you're really not larping, why don't you just sell your omg now? It's $8.48 at the moment, you lost 13%, that's only $7k.

Personally I think he's larping a larp.

Do you realize that the market always needs fresh money?

This
Hodl or fuck off, dont cry when platform releases end of the year.
Fagg

pls do

yep and now it's time for that fresh money to get washed out

Bro honestly I know you’re having a difficult time but that’s part of the deal with crypto. You can’t just make sick gains all the time. There comes periods where you gotta weather the storm.

I think OMG will do very well in the coming months so just chill

>Everything about this coin is amazing fro top to bottom
So this is the kind of person who say these retarded hyped up statements about these coins...
Well, hope you amazed when you're at the bottom OP!

Isn't it the same as a boxplot?
Whiskers on top or bottom are the outliers
top of the box to bottom of the box represents the 75th percentile of all trades

superior

Never risk more than 5% of your wealth on any single security. I abide by this keeping most of my money in Ethereum and only going 2-5% in any single alt coin then hedging that by keeping 30% of my wealth in rare metals.

the simple problem with OMG is that its value is purly based on Promis, nothing else.

They keep talkin about really cool stuff but nothing got real so far...

Based on hard facts this token is is nothing than a simple launched ICO token theough the ETH plaform.

Just think about yourself, could you do the same without deep blockchain and coding skills. - YES

Greate a single men company.
Build a website, social connections a small ecosystem. Provide only small pieces to show that it could work.
use friends to show you are a great growing company....

its so easy nowadays to build fraud shemes

Palm Beach Confidential said this was a good buy under 6$ for the month of Sept

MY COIN THAT EVERYONE SAID WAS A LONG TERM HOLD THAT HAS HAD CONSTANT GROWTH SINCE ITS RELEASE IS HAVING A MINOR PULLBACK

OMG SELL SELL SELL REEEEEEEEEE

op if you are serious just leave.

Go ahead and sell
Dumb shits are needed for the rest to profit

>take a gun
>shot on your fingers
you have solved the weak hand problem

>Greate a single men company.
good start

Time to shun OMG
Its ELIX's time to shine
Get in faggots

if you never sell you never loose

>>>reddit

I have decided I am going to hold until end of October, then decided on what to do. The only reason I have faith in this coin, is the Vitalik otherwise I don't care about some Thai startup that think they are going to revolutionise banking and payment systems like the other thousands of companies that made the same promises before them.

Like everyone else this whole tweeting and taking selfies like 15 year old girls with every famous logo they see is incredibly annoying, I don't know if there is some culture difference and Thai people are all about taking pictures with tech companies, only thing I know about Thailand is that alot of "women" have penises, apart from that I am in the dark.

Can any Thai people here help me understand what type of people they are?

Never ever buy the news you fucks.

Youve invested money that you coukd not afford to lose.
Best thing to do at this stage is forget about it, think of it as lost money. Put in a wallet and wait 2 years,dont even look at the price of omg

you're gonna lose money when btc tanks into the 2k range.

Sharks run the OMG threads and take everone's money who's like you

You sound like a miserable, little dick, no friends, no qt3.14 gf, no job, cock sucking, little bitch, faggot ass, cabin boy.

Stop being such a hater and just shut the fuck up you whiny sniffling little bitch.

All coins are down? Faggot

lmao it isn't even a thai company

this troll with his memestories again
kek

The low prices and market adjustment that has reduced coin values they provide an opportunity to buy!!! This is technology ........

i remember your original post and thought about how fucked you were the last few weeks along with the other geniuses that had all their money in this fucking coin.

Bottom line is this: Our lives are defined by risks like these, if you win you win it all, if you lose then your life is going to be pretty shitty for at least the next couple of years. Until you reach either one of those outcomes noone ever said the journey was going to be easy, but i do know this. The more pain you go through now, the sweeter the reward will be at the end for you.

I really hope u make it and we all went scammed by a bunch of slope heads. just remember the night is darkest before the dawn

In other words OMG is down and will never recover.

Time to buy.

Thanks man I apperciate it, hope all of this will be worth it in the end.

I refuse to believe someone can be this retarded.

I posted in that thread saying that I hoped omg came crashing down. Everything else did too. But happy to hear you've learned a lesson here faggot. Lol

you should of put it all in on AMD instead

Carry on with your life and wait for it to recover. Stop checking it every 5 minutes.

Omisego has a tremendous future ahead of it. We're just in a small general downturn.

Really OP. Stop worrying.