If you can become a millionare just flipping shitcoins, why isn't everyone doing it?

If you can become a millionare just flipping shitcoins, why isn't everyone doing it?

Most people are retarded normies who have no clue about the world around them besides the normie shit they got going on.

For every winner there are 10 losers

Some are just not retarded enough to fall for a scam.

This

being a normie is like being a star in a drama 24/7

Stay poor.

No, you stay poor. Small company owner here. I made 100k this year. Going to make 200k the next year. I'm millionaire before 30. Enjoy being scammed.

Congrats on your success but how can you not see the potential of crypto and write it off as a scam is beyond me.

I guess time will tell whats what

Because most people here won't ever double their initial investment. They get attracted by stories of Lambos and start trading imaginary assets instead of creating something of actual worth like a company producing things people need.

Stay salty and play your real money online game.

everyone is trying and losing money. only ones who made money owned pre july 23017. the rest of us bought the news

also a own my own company
LOL
also a trader
salty?

Because not everyone has entered ELIX at the current price of satoshis. Enter ELIX, enter millionaire acres. Hold my hand as we walk through the gates of the goal we set our sights on at one point or another. We are almost there user, ELIX will take us the rest of the way

No I sell stuff from China to idiots. Also shirts. I always come here to get new ideas of shit people are willing to pay a lot of money for like "I bought this with Bitcoin" or "Lamboland" shirts.

Most people that tried the 'buy and hodl' technique in the last few months have lost money.

Profitable trading takes practice, time, effort, a massive amount of patience and preferably some programming ability.

This

Ask random people what their thoughts are on cryptocurrency, they'll have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Do you have your own warehouse for inventories or are you dropshipping straight from the Chinese suppliers

If drop shipping how do the long postage and delivery times affect your conversion rates?

>Because, normies
It's astonishing how deluded shitcoiners

Drop shipping. It takes about a week. The chinks are reliable. People are happy with it. I sell them "Money Skeleton" shirts I bought for a dollar the piece for 15 bucks.

Cheers for the info man, I'm looking to get started soon just doing research atm.

It's basically free money. Like buying OMG at $3 and selling it at $15 for every shirt you sell but there's no risk.

>t.poorfag
I made a million at my 21st birthday and own 2 companies now at 25. Why are you such a poor pleb?

I was born with with 10 million and own 3 companies now at 11 years old. Why are you such a poor fag?

Also own a company. Do this is my sparetime, you dickwad.

congrats. what do you do?

Nice mannn, I need to develop the marketing skills and I'm setting sail

Crypto has less users than the Italian population and they fon't know anything about it.
And the technological ebtry barrier is very high. Making a google gmail account is already hard for people over 40.
Also, bobody who hasn't cash out anything made money from it. There will be a lot more mobey floating into the sphere but there will be less coing out.

Lay off the xannies mate

Entry barrier, fud and it actually takes some time and effort to inform oneself.

Also, it's not as easy to make money as you make it out to be. I can guarantee you, most here are actually losing money, and just occasionally get lucky.